What's new

To my Pakistani Friends: Get off your *** today & Vote for a better future

Jab Tak Suraj Chand Rahega Zardari Pakistan ka President Rahega ...

PPP jindabad ... Zardari jindabad ... :help:
@Nair saab haan haan zardari apnay Jinn ko abaad keray...he can go and get his jinn extorted! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Jardari in hindi not Zardari

we use z too...we have adopted it from urdu..and m saying this from my knowledge of hindi grammar,describing the classification of words on the basis of origin..

so in hindi we say zardari,zameendari,zyada etc. along with jardari,jameendari,jada..

I voted too early at 8:15 took me only 15 minutes :woot:

btw i vote for pml n both in green n white.

It feels good to see that PDF members value their right to vote .....great work guys.... looking forward to a strong Pakistan.......

A stable Pakistan is good for India. at least they will concentrate more on development and less on terrorism.

Voted :) just came back from the polling station.

phewww

Love You Pakistan:pakistan:

We have computerized ID Cards and passports why not use technology? i can give a simple example of course it cannot be implemented completely as it is but it gives a basic idea how technology can be implemented;

- A person goes to polling booth.

- Presents his ID card to the person incharge to verify his details. (this step can be optional)

- He goes to the voting machine and puts his card in a card reader attached to the voting machine

- He gets his finger print scanned by an inexpensive digital reader

- The card information and the finger print is analyzed by a computer and after a positive match is found a touch screen shows the list of party symbols.

- He clicks on the name or symbol of his party and his voting is done

- Optionally a paper is printed with the choice he selected on the screen and he puts in the ballot box as a backup for verification if needed.

In this way even the counting is easy. As it will be done electronically. Final official results can be announced within couple of hours. No chance for bogus votes during elections or counting.

Just by implementing technology, we can save on costs related to printing ballot papers, employing staff and arranging for the logistics, quick results and very importantly no bogus votes.

What do you all think?

Back
Top Bottom