What's new

To my dear Pakistan friends

What does the CCP have anything to do with the above comments from the Chinese member?

Can't same be said about your comment ordered by the CPI?

yeah, it is a pity that indian still have an attitude of cold-war,
it is not benifit for indian,if close your door and close your eyes can promot your development, please do so .

I am a 80 later , from internet I know that the good realtionship of pakistan and china, to my heart pakistan maybe the really friends of china , I hope china will be more and more strong ,and the same is pakistan,
thank u ,my pakistan brother ,if u come to shaihai , I will do my best to offer u, my msn is natureceo at hotmail.com

Thanks for the invitation Vinsin, please introduce yourself in the members intro section.
Thanks!

I don't think Pakistan and China can be good friend. Chinese never think others nation is equal with them.

How to be good friend with them? Learn from Vietnam, in Viet Nam war, they help us a lot and call us brother (better than friend).

In 1975, they hand-shacked with US and turned faced to us. Said us is Russian-Slave then bring their army to teach us by Slaughtered 20 thousands people and invaded our Paracel Island.

Back
Top Bottom