What's new

To make Pakistan better

@ INDIAN FORCE :
Promoting Tamil Tigers in Srilanka is not terrorism.

Massacre in Gujrat is not terrorism.

Usurping Kashmiris rights is not terrorism.

@ NSG

tension on borders is basically due to indian activities. contolling **** water and breaking indus water treaty is indian act not pakistani act.
rather act of peace if not terrorism haan...

why are u giving lesson to me, say Indian troll to shut the *** up.....
u Indians really need to have a good look at ur selves before messing with others...

We sure have a had a good look even at us and at Pakistan, Well Iam no one to advise you, It was my opinion which I shared with you, afterall Sharing is what The life is all about;)

But I still say border tensions will only affect pakistan

@ INDIAN FORCE :
Promoting Tamil Tigers in Srilanka is not terrorism.

Massacre in Gujrat is not terrorism.

Usurping Kashmiris rights is not terrorism.

@ NSG

tension on borders is basically due to indian activities. contolling **** water and breaking indus water treaty is indian act not pakistani act.
rather act of peace if not terrorism haan...

Ok time to answer your questions.

Srilanak LTTE.: India has Send MARCOS to fight against the LTTE with the srilanakn army. India has provided arms, and India Formed LTTE as a peace force for protecting the tamil rights in srilanka, but after seeing the brutal killing of Tamils In srilanka LTTE went out of control. It even killed the Indian Peace keeping force, assasinate Rajiv gandhi, and India assisted Srilanka in destroying the mess it created, But has pakkistan able to do what it has created? No, and It never can.

Massacre in gujarat.. ok... Your muslims are killing your own muslims, is that Not a massacre ? Every single day You have blast in your country. Is that a peace walk or somethin?

Kashmiri rights: Kashmiris have been given all the rights. anyway , Pakistan created problems in kashmir, 60% kashmiris feel they will be free from terrorists If they are free.

And India has payed 20% more of the money as compensation for breaking indus water treaty, Can you give back the lives lost in all the attacks framed by your govt with the support of Terrorists?

Ok time to answer your questions.

Srilanak LTTE.: India has Send MARCOS to fight against the LTTE with the srilanakn army. India has provided arms, and India Formed LTTE as a peace force for protecting the tamil rights in srilanka, but after seeing the brutal killing of Tamils In srilanka LTTE went out of control. It even killed the Indian Peace keeping force, assasinate Rajiv gandhi, and India assisted Srilanka in destroying the mess it created, But has pakkistan able to do what it has created? No, and It never can.

Massacre in gujarat.. ok... Your muslims are killing your own muslims, is that Not a massacre ? Every single day You have blast in your country. Is that a peace walk or somethin?

Kashmiri rights: Kashmiris have been given all the rights. anyway , Pakistan created problems in kashmir, 60% kashmiris feel they will be free from terrorists If they are free.

And India has payed 20% more of the money as compensation for breaking indus water treaty, Can you give back the lives lost in all the attacks framed by your govt with the support of Terrorists?

well thats hell funny huh!!! LTTE for rights of Tamils, man solve the "human right problems" of ur own India first before interfering some where else, wow now do u want other countries to follow this logic in India, of course not, this was one Idiotic logic...
how can u relate killing of Muslims in gujrat by Hindu mobs with the terrorist killing, another idiotic comparison
and Kashmir, yeah man even if ur having pain somewhere its coz of Pak, next time if something goes wrong at ur home, write to ministry to send a dossier to Pak, is there any problem in India that is not blamed on Pak...
wht the hell are we going to do with money if u ppl will stop water and destroy our agricultural economy HUH!!!
now cut ur crap and dont make this thread another *** thread

well thats hell funny huh!!! LTTE for rights of Tamils, man solve the "human right problems" of ur own India first before interfering some where else, wow now do u want other countries to follow this logic in India, of course not, this was one Idiotic logic...
how can u relate killing of Muslims in gujrat by Hindu mobs with the terrorist killing, another idiotic comparison
and Kashmir, yeah man even if ur having pain somewhere its coz of Pak, next time if something goes wrong at ur home, write to ministry to send a dossier to Pak, is there any problem in India that is not blamed on Pak...
wht the hell are we going to do with money if u ppl will stop water and destroy our agricultural economy HUH!!!
now cut ur crap and dont make this thread another *** thread

You got no rights to be so offending, how ever I have reported you. I have so many
reasons to counter your false talks, but I dont want to troll in here, open a separate thread and I will answer you there

Man!! this gun culture has to go!!!
Peace cannot be bought with guns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, this is just in tribal areas unless they're offered something better for life i don't think it will go.It has been here since british times..

Says the man from USA?????

Second amendment, NRA, Texas Tower Massacre, Columbine, Waco, VirginiaTech, etc. etc.

My dear brother Arms in here are sold as IInd amendment allows them for personal safety.

and guess what they are accounted for!!!!
unlike what it's like in tribal areas of pakistan :devil:

1 sincere suggestion though, If these tribal ppl can make american muzzelite with barely any equipment they have at their disposal.

One thing is for sure, they are damn!! good skilled labourers.:toast_sign:

according to me to make Pakistan Better, we need educated politicians, we need to burn the roots of feudalism and banned them to enter in politics. moreover we should change our thinking from pro- American to pro-Pakistani, secondly to make Pakistan better we should change our trade policies, provide many subsidiaries to local as well as international industries. We need to extract what we have in our own land, we should make sincere and good allies. we should change our foreign policies such as policies that are good for those who are good with us and worse for those our only know to cry on the development of Pakistan and finally we should know how to differentiate between friends and enemies then go for shake hand with them....

Back
Top Bottom