What's new

To Iran from Shia's of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1.Yes we Shia's do have a soft corner for IRAN. But make no mistake you had nothing to do with creation of Pakistan nor did Saudi Arabia. Its the sweat and blood of our forefathers.
2. Yes I believe in Imam Mahdi being imam e qaim but your supreme leader is no Mahdi so take this into consideration before you guys F with Pakistan (for Sunni brothers dont criticize me about Mahdi because you cant vote someone to be Mahdi if you can then go vote and choose someone as Mahdi) just my thoughts.
3. We (Pakistan) is no Israel not US and definitely not Iraq. When it comes to Pakistan then no matter who you are and what you accomplished in past and the factors that you get your strength from won't matter.

So in simple language if you F with Pakistan we Pakistani won't care who you are or what you are
We will forget Shia Sunni Saudi Irani thing we will just Run you Down .

More Iran bashing.

Now PDF platform is being used to issue personal threats to entire nations and it's peoples.

And one thought that both that and sectarianism was not allowed.

@Irfan Baloch

Cheers, Doc

1.Yes we Shia's do have a soft corner for IRAN. But make no mistake you had nothing to do with creation of Pakistan nor did Saudi Arabia. Its the sweat and blood of our forefathers.
2. Yes I believe in Imam Mahdi being imam e qaim but your supreme leader is no Mahdi so take this into consideration before you guys F with Pakistan (for Sunni brothers dont criticize me about Mahdi because you cant vote someone to be Mahdi if you can then go vote and choose someone as Mahdi) just my thoughts.
3. We (Pakistan) is no Israel not US and definitely not Iraq. When it comes to Pakistan then no matter who you are and what you accomplished in past and the factors that you get your strength from won't matter.

So in simple language if you F with Pakistan we Pakistani won't care who you are or what you are

do not worry brother no one and i mean no one would love you more then your neighbor no one will cure if you fall except your neighbor as no one will drop a tear for a dead man except his brother, you can unfriend any country at any time but you can not UNneighbor a country, we are attached together until judgment day comes.

More Iran bashing.

Now PDF platform is being used to issue personal threats to entire nations and it's peoples.

And one thought that both that and sectarianism was not allowed.

@Irfan Baloch

Cheers, Doc
You have no right to comment on it because you're neither Muslim nor Pakistani nor Irani. So this is none of your business.

there is no need to declare your loyalty to Pakistan anymore than any other Muslim
this is not India, so, again you have no more duty to affirm your loyalty to your Sunni fellow Pakistanis.

secondly please keep the language decent.

Pakistan has no threat from Iran. it is actually Iran that is under siege of America through its land bases and Naval battle group in the sea

I myself oppose Iranian regime's use of religion as a political tool but I cant hate or insult Iran.
it is equally culprit like our Arab friends from GCC in spreading sectarianism in Pakistan
that said, its large border with Pakistan is only second peaceful border like our border with china with exception of Jundullah cross border terrorism and smugglers. Iran is one of few Muslim countries that has openly motioned about Kashmir.

I am unaware of any threat from Iran towards Pakistan. this is one reason why Pakistan rescued itself from becoming party in GCC proxy war with Iran and even had to face the open threat from a UAE minister and our former PM and army chief flew together to Iran and Saudi Arabia to bring war fever down. this has continued with our current PM and COAS. both countries are dear to us.

do not worry brother no one and i mean no one would love you more then your neighbor no one will cure if you fall except your neighbor as no one will drop a tear for a dead man except his brother, you can unfriend any country at any time but you can not UNneighbor a country, we are attached together until judgment day comes.

Under Imam Mehid, all will be united..shia, sunni, salafi, all of us :)

this is a personal opinion from him and a bit over cooked

since he has expressed his loyalty to Pakistan as a shia
I am forced to express my solidarity and apology as a sunni to yourself that we have no ill will to Iran
we see American economic terrorism as Illegal and criminal
although I have my objection to some of the Iranian foreign policies but I cant overlook the fight against Daesh in Iraq and Syria that has broken Daesh back.
I pray that no new war front is opened as it will hurt Pakistan 10 times more than the fight in Afghanistan those that want to see that to happen out of sectarian compulsion are no friends of Pakistan and only want to see India and Daesh to take advantage of the chaos.

You have no right to comment on it because you're neither Muslim nor Pakistani nor Irani. So this is none of your business.
flagging an issue is permitted
regardless of nationality or religion

I agree with @Irfan Baloch on this that the sect you belong is no criterion of your loyalty towards Pakistan. Every Pakistani is loyal to their motherland irregardless of their demography as they should be and as such shouldn't have to prove their loyalties to anyone as anything but as a Pakistani.

@Irfan Baloch

I appreciate your intervention. But really, did you need to drag India into your narrative? To appear more "balanced" for the domestic compulsions?

Cheers, Doc
because India and Pakistan are hostile countries to each other
its a sad truth that India has used a conflict and insurgency against Pakistan in the past like East Pakistan and the war in Afghanistan.
and there is no guarantee India wont do it again as its now a stated policy of previous Modi's govt which has not changed

this is a personal opinion from him and a bit over cooked

since he has expressed his loyalty to Pakistan as a shia
I am forced to express my solidarity and apology as a sunni to yourself that we have no ill will to Iran
we see American economic terrorism as Illegal and criminal
although I have my objection to some of the Iranian foreign policies but I cant overlook the fight against Daesh in Iraq and Syria that has broken Daesh back.
I pray that no new war front is opened as it will hurt Pakistan 10 times more than the fight in Afghanistan those that want to see that to happen out of sectarian compulsion are no friends of Pakistan and only want to see India and Daesh to take advantage of the chaos.

flagging an issue is permitted
regardless of nationality or religion

thanks brother nothing less is expected from PK_Iran we will always stay with each other as Iran was the first country to recognise Pakistan as an independent state and we still recognise Kashmir as part of Pakistan not India but Pakistan that's how much we value our Muslim brothers. :smitten: :pakistan:

Under Imam Mehid, all will be united..shia, sunni, salafi, all of us :)

count me in as we all suffered enough in hand of injustice

@Irfan Baloch

I appreciate your intervention. But really, did you need to drag India into your narrative? To appear more "balanced" for the domestic compulsions?

Cheers, Doc

lol, Why do you care? This dude created a post for some reason and you called him an Iran basher.. Its you who has put your Vedic narrative into this post and now you want to cry hindu. He wasn't even being sectarian but because you think Iran is an Indian colony you decided to put your two cents into the equation. Frankly you are being dishonest with yourself.

Cheers, Doc

because India and Pakistan are hostile countries to each other
its a sad truth that India has used a conflict and insurgency against Pakistan in the past like East Pakistan and the war in Afghanistan.
and there is no guarantee India wont do it again as its now a stated policy of previous Modi's govt which has not changed

Agreed.

But the thread (and my complaint) was simply on Iran and Shia bashing that is common here, and which I know you've acted on in the past ... my disappointment at seeing my country dragged in probably stems from my suspicion that you did it to soften the blow seeing as how your administration was put on the rack recently because one of the sectarian holy cows was shown the door.

Cheers, Doc

I appreciate that things are now clarified.
and there is nothing much to discuss here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom