What's new

To appease GODDESS, Indian man chops off tongue in sacrifice to stop coronavirus spread

These hindus are probably the dumbest nation on earth.
There is no religion called hinduism in first place..there is vedic religion..there is puranic religion..there are various tribal religions..all this amalgamation is what you call hinduism...hinduism and the evolution of native religions of india is too complex for people like you to understand...

kaali maatha.

When I was a young boy in Jamaica ,West Indies I grew up in a town where nearly everyone was Indian ( everyone is called Indian as there was no Pakistan when the slaves where bought here by the British ) . There was one Hindu family in the area who worshipped kaali maatha and there was a rule not to visit or go to this house whatever the circumstance.

problem was my uncles friend was a member from this family and my uncle went along one day to this house to chill out as guys do .

my grandfather found out and was livid ,he beat my uncle and tied him to a ants nest and left him out there all morning / afternoon in the blazing sun and half the night boy was he bit from the biting ants all over he’s body

never went again
Dangerously hard-core group of devotees. A certain Dr Henry Jones jnr only just barely managed to escape.

Back
Top Bottom