What's new

To all Vietnamese members in PDF

The feeling Vietnamese member have for China is just exactly like what Chinese really think about Japanese. Because there is very few Japanese on this forum, the only one Japanese(I seriously doubt if he really is) is good at making friends with everyone on this forum, many Chinese have good feeling toward him, so Chinese don't post anti-Japanese comment. I'm afraid these Chinese members don't know the real Japanese at all. I feel whatever to Vietnamese, I don't care about them, but I hate Japanese.

And I also have another question to those who said in this forum, troll rules. Then why you stay here? :D

I am here for the Truth.

If Chinese member want to know what exactly Vietnamese think about anything, I am here to tell them. Then they never have to bring from their own imagine. Then they could share the true emotion of Vietnamese to others they know who don't have chance to join this forum.
If they have something unclear about what really happened in Vietnam in the past, or at this moment, we are here to provide them the raw materials.

In my turn, I want to know the Truth from other nations, fake or extreme ones are not recommended.

Once I could get the true emotion, thinking of Chinese, Indian, Japanese ... I could share those to my family, friends ...

So what you want me to tell them , based on information here :
1. China would nuke Vietnam to stone age ?
2. China always consider Vietnam as their province ?
3. Once before, a guy posted some photos claimed that Chinese tanks mobilize to the common border with Vietnam, other threaten the war. We were keen to know the truth from that.
4. Even when some Chinese asked about the ugly things in Vietnam, I'm here to tell them the Truth, not fake

I would try my best to get the Truth from most trustful guys.

Lets be real here shall we? Trolling doesn't always come from the same group of people. I've been here long enough to observe that belligerent hyper nationalists from more then one group like to post their threats and chest thumpings in threads.

it goes both ways.. So lets not paint with a broad brush and label just one ethnic group here the culprit, because we know its more then just one specific group.

and for the people that say they hate and will judge someone just because of the ethnicity of that persons origin. That's just plain illogical and irrational. Of course, it's obviously your choice to feel how you want to feel.

I am here for the Truth.

If Chinese member want to know what exactly Vietnamese think about anything, I am here to tell them. Then they never have to bring from their own imagine. Then they could share the true emotion of Vietnamese to others they know who don't have chance to join this forum.
If they have something unclear about what really happened in Vietnam in the past, or at this moment, we are here to provide them the raw materials.

In my turn, I want to know the Truth from other nations, fake or extreme ones are not recommended.

Once I could get the true emotion, thinking of Chinese, Indian, Japanese ... I could share those to my family, friends ...

3. Once before, a guy posted some photos claimed that Chinese tanks mobilize to the common border with Vietnam, other threaten the war. We were keen to know the truth from that.
4. Even when some Chinese asked about the ugly things in Vietnam, I'm here to tell them the Truth, not fake

1. EMP for invasion. Not thermonuclear.

2. Vietnam stays an independent country as long as it respects China's sea border in the South China Sea. Failure to observe the nine-dash-line map means China does not have to respect Vietnam's land border.

3. Vietnam killed 16 ethnic Hans in the last massacre. This is six more than the 10 Russian peacekeepers killed by Georgia. Russia carved 20% out of Georgia (e.g. Abkhazia and South Ossetia) for the massacre. When Vietnam slaughters defenseless Chinese civilians, China reserves the right to wage war.

1. EMP for invasion. Not thermonuclear.

2. Vietnam stays an independent country as long as it respects China's sea border in the South China Sea. Failure to observe the nine-dash-line map means China does not have to respect Vietnam's land border.

3. Vietnam killed 16 ethnic Hans in the last massacre. This is six more than the 10 Russian peacekeepers killed by Georgia. Russia carved 20% out of Georgia (e.g. Abkhazia and South Ossetia) for the massacre. When Vietnam slaughters defenseless Chinese civilians, China reserves the right to wage war.

Shame on your words.

bro, pdf is not a place where you can find peace and tranquility. I don´t believe viet members are different to others from other nations. we all are here to fight our enemies, wannabe and the likes. of course, just by words. no bloodshed.

by the way, as a fan I used to watch movies of jacky chan. too bad you are not him. I begin to hate you yet.
I am not Jackie Chan, but I am a big fan of him:-)

The feeling Vietnamese member have for China is just exactly like what Chinese really think about Japanese. Because there is very few Japanese on this forum, the only one Japanese(I seriously doubt if he really is) is good at making friends with everyone on this forum, many Chinese have good feeling toward him, so Chinese don't post anti-Japanese comment. I'm afraid these Chinese members don't know the real Japanese at all. I feel whatever to Vietnamese, I don't care about them, but I hate Japanese.

And I also have another question to those who said in this forum, troll rules. Then why you stay here? :D
大部分日本人反华和反韩,他们自我感觉良好,看不起中国和韩国。

I am a Chinese. I came to PDF for some time, but I rarely speak, Mainly because my English is bad.
To be honest, I have good to Vietnamese before, but now...
Because I found that Vietnamese members always like to post some anti-China comments, it's naked and Undisguised. I am disgusted.
Here, I want to say to all Vietnamese members, I hate Japan, and I believe that other Chinese members also hate Japan, but we don't usually post anti-Japan comments in PDF.
Is it because Vietnamese are not good at controlling their emotions? This reminds me of a word - EQ.

--From Google translate and Baidu fanyi. 由于我的英语太差了,我希望有中国会员能够帮我照看我这个帖子,帮我回复大家,谢谢!

Why? Because ALOT of CHINESE POSTERS here calls the vietnamese a bunch of...
Dogs
Slaves
Monkeys
Uncivilized people
People that should all be killed by dropping nukes in Hanoi.

Don't believe me? try lurking here for a month.

Dogs
Slaves
Monkeys
Uncivilized people

Without a doubt, the hostilities definitely swing BOTH WAYS here.

i find PDF a good place for pasttime, hilarious , amusing, lots of fun. should those viet and indian members leave this sub, i will leave too.

You just joined in bro, don't speak of leaving so soon! Lets indulge in some banter first ;) :cheers:

But on topic, Chinese, in general are very disrespectful towards Vietnamese. They offer them no respect and bully them to the max. Very distasteful.

I am here for the Truth.

lol :p:

Dogs
Slaves
Monkeys
Uncivilized people

u missed Vietcong lol...

My dad fought in Nam, even he didnt call vietnamese Vietcong....lol

Back
Top Bottom