What's new

To all Vietnamese members in PDF

I am not Jackie Chan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
China
I am a Chinese. I came to PDF for some time, but I rarely speak, Mainly because my English is bad.
To be honest, I have good to Vietnamese before, but now...
Because I found that Vietnamese members always like to post some anti-China comments, it's naked and Undisguised. I am disgusted.
Here, I want to say to all Vietnamese members, I hate Japan, and I believe that other Chinese members also hate Japan, but we don't usually post anti-Japan comments in PDF.
Is it because Vietnamese are not good at controlling their emotions? This reminds me of a word - EQ.

--From Google translate and Baidu fanyi. 由于我的英语太差了,我希望有中国会员能够帮我照看我这个帖子,帮我回复大家,谢谢!

Relax.

Why do you only point fingers at Vietnamese? Troll from all directs, relax, buddy.

I can feel most Kinh ( Viet ) posters here long for peace.

I asked some of them to post Pro-Vietnam threads instead of Anti-China threads but they won't.

See the recent locked thread about Cantoness - Vietnam. Is it from Vietnam ? No, from China.
So Pay some respect to each other is the key.

in South China Sea news and discussion, Chinese members keep posting the land reclamation in disputed area with claim creating their frontline also anger Southeast Asian including Vietnamese.

That's just a few of my observation.

I strongly oppose the unknown, stateless, false flagged members, most from China. They are the root cause trigger all fighting. If Moderator could stop them, then this forum could be in peace for sometimes.

Man, PDF is not the right place to judge anyone. It's actually a big troll fest . Emotions run high in here and results in high voltage troll and senseless threads.

No doubt, but Vietnamese here are on a different level. They make the most irrelevant dumbfuk comment in every China related post as a mean of trolling. When you try to engage them, they can't even debate/troll objectively, they give you more brainless irrelevant crap, lie and distortion of facts....turning the post into a low IQ thrash.

Last edited:
just like a popular chinese saying goes,you are losing the game if you take it too seriously. i find PDF a good place for pasttime, hilarious , amusing, lots of fun. should those viet and indian members leave this sub, i will leave too.

just like a popular chinese saying goes,you are losing the game if you take it too seriously. i find PDF a good place for pasttime, hilarious , amusing, lots of fun. should those viet and indian members leave this sub, i will leave too.

認真就輸了。lol

No doubt, but Vietnamese here are on a different level. They make the most irrelevant dumbfuk comment in every China related post as a mean of trolling. When you try to engage them, they can't even debate/troll objectively, resorting to more brainless irrelevant crap, lie and distortion of facts...basically turning the whole post into low IQ mudslinging contest.

Respect their feeling, you would get their respect in return.

See the recent locked thread about Cantoness - Vietnam. Is it from Vietnam ? No, from China.
So Pay some respect to each other is the key.

in South China Sea news and discussion, Chinese members keep posting the land reclamation in disputed area with claim creating their frontline also anger Southeast Asian including Vietnamese.

That's just a few of my observation.

I strongly oppose the unknown, stateless, false flagged members, most from China. They are the root cause trigger all fighting. If Moderator could stop them, then this forum could be in peace for sometimes.

That thread is created by a new account false flag Chinese, he is probably Kolaps or Lux Veritas who is serving ban. He created troll thread against Chinese and CCP too.

Respect their feeling, you would get their respect in return.

Most of you bunch are here just to dumb troll Chinese thread. And you want to be respected??

You yourself are one big poster of thrash against Chinese. Everyone knows your ban record. Why didnt you give respect?

Last edited:
I am a Chinese. I came to PDF for some time, but I rarely speak, Mainly because my English is bad.
To be honest, I have good to Vietnamese before, but now...
Because I found that Vietnamese members always like to post some anti-China comments, it's naked and Undisguised. I am disgusted.
Here, I want to say to all Vietnamese members, I hate Japan, and I believe that other Chinese members also hate Japan, but we don't usually post anti-Japan comments in PDF.
Is it because Vietnamese are not good at controlling their emotions? This reminds me of a word - EQ.

--From Google translate and Baidu fanyi. 由于我的英语太差了,我希望有中国会员能够帮我照看我这个帖子,帮我回复大家,谢谢!
bro, pdf is not a place where you can find peace and tranquility. I don´t believe viet members are different to others from other nations. we all are here to fight our enemies, wannabe and the likes. of course, just by words. no bloodshed.

by the way, as a fan I used to watch movies of jacky chan. too bad you are not him. I begin to hate you yet.

Forty years of US neutrality on the South China Sea issue

The Vietnamese members here irritated me.

It spurred me to post about the South China Sea on Bloomberg, CNN, Washington Post, ABC News, etc.

It's been three years. I'm still working on the South China Sea in the mainstream media. I'll quit when the Vietnamese trolls here stand down.

By the way, the US was still proclaiming neutrality on December 7, 2014. From 1974 (see chart below) to 2014, that's 40 years of US neutrality. Happy 40th anniversary everybody!

Beijing’s and Washington’s Dueling South China Sea Papers | Center for Strategic and International Studies

"Dec 9, 2014 - Two days earlier the U.S. State Department released a long-awaited ... islands in the South China Sea, reiterating the U.S. position of neutrality."
----------
Here's a quickie example.

My comment on The National Interest.

China and America: A Superpower Showdown in Asia | The National Interest

sfe6onS.jpg

Last edited:
The feeling Vietnamese member have for China is just exactly like what Chinese really think about Japanese. Because there is very few Japanese on this forum, the only one Japanese(I seriously doubt if he really is) is good at making friends with everyone on this forum, many Chinese have good feeling toward him, so Chinese don't post anti-Japanese comment. I'm afraid these Chinese members don't know the real Japanese at all. I feel whatever to Vietnamese, I don't care about them, but I hate Japanese.

And I also have another question to those who said in this forum, troll rules. Then why you stay here? :D

Back
Top Bottom