What's new

To All Foreign Women, Please Don’t Come To India. I Don’t Feel Safe Here Either

Y reply to such troll fest threads?
We are wasting time by replying to such threads and people who for all known / unknown reasons want to abuse us in one or other way.
If you don't reply to such threads, they will STOP posting it eventually.

We do not need to justify anything to OP or other members on such news.
The grass is NOT GREEN on other side. It is dead and much drier on other side.
OP should see the # of tourists arriving in India and compare with # arriving in his nation. He will get the answer.

Yes women / tourist women getting raped is BAD, but such incident happen in all nations. It does not mean India is a bad nation.

regards;

What kind of idiot are you ?
Why should you post the picture of former President of Iranian Republic Ahmedinejad here ?

Rest of the pictures resembles you .
Get a life stupid .Dont quote me again

how do u know whether that was Ahmedinejad or not? i thought it was you.

as for the rest of the photos, my point was to illustrate that India is so rape-infested with blatant disrespect for women, that even those women in the pictures are not safe from horny Bharati men- including these below:

cd0a31c17cd5a69ea432386afd95881a.jpg

9432391017_a10906356b.jpg

hijra-001-1.jpg

Last edited:
how do u know whether that was Ahmedinejad or not? i thought it was you.

as for the rest of the photos, my point was to illustrate that India is so rape-infested with blatant disrespect for women, that even those women in the pictures are not safe from horny Bharati men- including these below:

cd0a31c17cd5a69ea432386afd95881a.jpg

9432391017_a10906356b.jpg

hijra-001-1.jpg

Then that is the true quality of your knowledge .Pathetic .
You dont even know Iranian President.Actually what are you doing in a defence forum?
I think you are similar like them.
Dont worry ,our people wont insult these section of people that you represents .

Recently a 15 year girl was gang raped and the rape was live streamed on FB, which was viewed by scores of people, who instead of reporting it, actually were enjoying it - guess where it happened, in US.

For all US residents...There is your "land of perverts, home of pedophiles"..
If this were to happen in India, all the men would either be rotting somewhere or dead.

Oh yeah, how can we forget what happened in UK where hundreds of little girls were "groomed" by middle aged perverts and govt didn't save these girls for fear of seeming racist..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom