What's new

To All Foreign Women, Please Don’t Come To India. I Don’t Feel Safe Here Either

getting trolled hard and destroying Pakistani arguments with ease lol.

and though it might surprise you a bit, I actually happen to have some familial connections to Pakistan, I know the score very well.

and how'd you get the idea that I "spend all my free time" on this forum ? lol

I actually do frequent my local bar quite a bit, do they even have local bars in Pakistan where people can just walk in and relax with a drink or two ? NO !

you lot need proxies and to go to underground bootleggers to even buy a beer, truly pathetic, it really is.

I like this forum and many Pakistanis on here too, hate echo chambers, I'm here to listen to what the opposing side says, and despite my many -ve's (badges of honour really) I have no interest in trolling and have zero hate for anyone except the saudi ideology isis freaks.
oh cry me a river about your life history no one cares

you have personality of a dead wasp mate

move on

India should reject visas for women traveling without male companions. This is the least of what Indian government should do.

Do you know India already rejected 7000 million tourists visas and only 7.8 million are allowed to enter India in 2015. :rofl:

Your logic also sound like this.

Re: If you don't like don't come, don't apply visa and finally don't buy plane tickets .Simple.

we still have tens of millions of people from all over the world visiting each year and it's only growing. :)

not so much for you guys, with your with weekly wahhabi terror attacks and oppressed women who can't step out of their houses and even get national ID cards. :)

I don't even want to discuss this anymore, not a fair fight, one click and you die lol, pick your fights wisely, son, and this not one where you can ever hope to win.

tbh, your country's reputation/perception situation actually makes me sad, I don't want to gloat but I actually make a living doing a lot of tourist stuff, I know this stuff very well.
This is indeed said the link uiu shared. It is in suburban area of Karachi. Very conservative area. But on the other hand the culture is changing. I believe more education will slove this limited mentality. Lets see how well does villages do in consensus

Do you know India already rejected 7000 million tourists visas and only 7.8 million are allowed to enter India in 2015. :rofl:

Your logic also sound like this.

Re: If you don't like don't come, don't apply visa and finally don't buy plane tickets .Simple.

India need to show visitors that India is dangerous for women. If any foreign tourists still choose to go to India, than it's their fault.

But if India portraits itself as a wonderful and mystical place without warning that women are in danger even in supposedly safe tourists areas. Than the fault is on India for false advertisement.

this means 7 billion almost equal to world's entire population:blah::blah::blah:

It's Indian math at its best.

India need to show visitors that India is dangerous for women. If any foreign tourists still choose to go to India, than it's their fault.

But if India portraits itself as a wonderful and mystical place without warning that women are in danger even in supposedly safe tourists areas. Than the fault is on India for false advertisement.

Did u read what i written ''India already rejected 7000 million tourists visas and only 7.8 million are allowed to enter India in 2015''

In 2017 India will reject 7200 million tourist visas and only 8 million foreigners are allowed. :rofl:

btw This is secret CIA/RAW/Mossad report don't leak.

just your imagination
btw why every years 1000s of fuckwits from India visit Pakistan??

Firstly they are fcukwits, as you have rightly pointed out.

Secondly most of the people are still coming back to India unhurt after visiting Pakistan, unlike the two Muslim Nizammuddin Dargah priests who went missing in Pakistan recently.

Lets hope Indians avoid travelling and troubling you people in future. :D

Did u read what i written ''India already rejected 7000 million tourists visas and only 7.8 million are allowed to enter India in 2015''

In 2017 India will reject 7200 million tourist visas and only 8 million foreigners are allowed.

btw This is secret CIA/RAW/Mossad report don't leak.

2017-03-19-14-26-55-1714462523.jpeg

An individuals mistake doesnt means the rest is same.indian athourities must make tight laws and more ruthless punishments for those who commit rape crimes causing indian people a bad face over global media.Feels shame to have consistant reports coming all over tv channels

Back
Top Bottom