What's new

TLP 'Long March' to Islamabad - October 22, 2021

What is the latest death toll on both the sides ?
khadim rizvi's despicable habit of mixing swearing with religious devotion has become a common practice among TLP and its supporters.
there are many videos to prove it.
I won't even dare link what was shared on facebook where TLP is attacking a police station

cursing police with mother sister insults and adding labak ya Rasulallah in the beginning and end.
it is repeated so many times that if some one has even a doubt that he misheard then he can listen it again.

that All said, I wont shy away from my condemnation of those geniouses who pampered them gave them cash handouts and even made a grave promise to kick out french embassy staff.
now TLP is a self feeding tumour out of control.
You will do the same if someone did a written agreement with you and then turned against his own words.

So Lal Masjid terrorists (different sect) have announced support for TLP and have asked all their students to participate in the march.

So Lal Masjid terrorists (different sect) have announced support for TLP and have asked all their students to participate in the march.
Interesting development. Them coming in support of mostly Bareilvi protesters..

Being a migrant from amritsar is not a matter of shame but giving a safe exit to a convict whose father happened to be from a certain city for political mileage is nothing short of treason. However I won't call i.k khan mianwali whatever .

Anarchists vs anarchists
Chor vs chor
thugs vs thugs
blah blah fing bla.

Nations are build on hard decisions, Pakistan unfortunately is a weak country, every tom dick and harry can stand with couple of thousand people to blackmail the govt, and here we talk about taking on India , Israel and America along with Dajjal.
Yes countries are bulit on hard decisions, imran niazi and the puppeteers should finally enforce the sharia, otherwise this country is just another piece of land like endia:-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom