What's new

TLP 'Long March' to Islamabad - October 22, 2021

Someone is pulling the strings for sure .. this party basically has no leadership or any vocal person who confronts the media .... it's the strangest party I have ever seen in the political arena.

I doubt it... please see below:

1634936654705.png

For news article click here.

What you are thinking of is a Saudia Arabia, UAE type society as an ideal correct? That maybe if Pakistan went fully conservative Islam with sharia it would correct its flaws?

My friend, Saudi, Iran and UAE and Qatar all these countries have a lot of oil money to keep everyone happy. Do you know what they do for a weekend? They come to London to shop, eat and f**k. That's how they pass their time as peaceful Muslims rather than rioting on the streets over technicalities.

That's the difference, so unless you strike oil this is simply an unrealistic dream for Pakistan, just look at Afghanistan under Taliban. Its a failed experiment, if Pakistan did the same it would be goodnight for you, it would become a Yemen or Somalia.

The best Pakistan can aim for is Malaysia. That place is conservative but has enough of everything to keep everyone happy. Tourists are happily drinking in bars in downtown KL or Penang. There's things to do, the atmosphere is light and welcoming. Its conservative yet not judgmental. Aggression is low, crime is low. This is a good aim.

These men are just frustrated with life, that's why they are out on the streets over literally nothing. I would get it if it was price increases or something but this is men that never grew up sadly. Put them in re-education camps and teach them skills so they can become busy with their days.

I agree --- whether it's Malaysia or Turkey, the bars are flowing and it's a pretty relaxed scene for tourists. Iran and the Gulf have oil, so they can get away with it. Pakistan is stuck somewhere in between.

And, yes, I know what the Gulf Arabs do --- observed them at Harrods and the clubs, flying in their fancy cars for the week!

Jinnahs vision for Pakistan is long dead and buried. What we have today is Nawaz, Zardari, Maulvis Pakistan

TLP demands are not reasonable
one can debate and argue with people of all opinions if Pakistan was made in the name of Islam or not.
but there must be a consensus on one thing.
it will be destroyed in the name of Islam by the likes of TLP and TTP,
are they supported by ??? india, nawaz and zardari? ho is behind all this ?
whoever is supporting them it is definitely NOT their love for Prophet PBUH because that love cant pay for patrol, transport, food and all the logistics involved in gathering such a crazed mass.

if such love was indeed so magical then we would've freed Kashmir and Palestine and would've been drinking tea in Red Fort India and having burgers at White House.

one can debate and argue with people of all opinions if Pakistan was made in the name of Islam or not.
but there must be a consensus on one thing.
it will be destroyed in the name of Islam by the likes of TLP and TTP,

Exactly.

And what does this, and the TLP in general, have to do with the reality of Islam? Nothing. I can just as selectively read some other text, twist the meaning, believe a WhatsApp fwd, blindly agree with the village idiot serving as a preacher --- and I'll obviously turn out to be an animal like these guys are.

Islam does not allow any of this nonsense. Nobody knows anything about Islam in Pakistan. It is a mirage, a rouse, a ploy for violence and power.

My contention is not with them. Retards exist everywhere and the destruction of Islam through highly polarizing, reductionist and problematic interpretations is obvious by the rise of AQI, ISIS, etc.

My contention is with the State. What is the job of the State? If it can't crush them, then aggressively re-educate them with zero tolerance on any interpretation of Islam other than the State-sanctioned one (like Turkey). If you can't re-educate them, then try to crush them. We are stuck in a catch-22 where the govt and forces don't do either.

Protesting peacefully, even for blasphemy laws is one thing. Violently trying to force the state to start a feud/war with other countries(demand to nuke France) is insane and not acceptable.

Allama Iqbal (RA) so rightly said:

1634948152037.png

I hope someone will come to establish "Adal o Insaaf" across the board which is one of the main reason of frustration in the society...

And the most educated and ones with enlightened mind who understand Islam better than anyone ... we have expected such a treatment of Dr. Abdul Qadir Khan:

But ALL hope is NOT lost ... not lost:

Note: Beware of false flaggers....

Last edited:
TLP is menace and has nothing to do with Ishq-e-Rasul S.A.W. or Islam! They are the last people on the earth to represent Islam! I have experienced being stuck in traffic jams due to late Khadim Rizvi protest calls. I am happy he is no more! Good riddance! Pathetic is the human being who claims to have love of Prophet P.B.U.H. and uses foul & dirtiest language in the same sentence! I would have beat the crap out of him if I ever saw him personally!

What world we live in where hearts are blinded. People acting like animals, causing chaos and they dare to claim they do this because they love the Prophet Muhammed PBUH. How can one even fathom that this is the way people will behave who claim they love the Prophet who was sent as a mercy to the world.
People who are defending these people, please read and learn how our beloved Prophet Muhammed PBUH dealt with situations in his life and how we can learn and apply them in our lives.
What TLP is doing is total opposite. This is not Islam , utter chaos for personal gain.

Zia was secular? Oh my...
wow thats the problem with the libturds. u guys use Zia as a wax figure. u twist it as u fit. when u want to argue about Zia's role in defeating russia, usa he becomes ur hero and when u want to talk about foreign funded insurgency in Pakistan he becomes a villain.
TLP is menace and has nothing to do with Ishq-e-Rasul S.A.W. or Islam! They are the last people on the earth to represent Islam! I have experienced being stuck in traffic jams due to late Khadim Rizvi protest calls. I am happy he is no more! Good riddance! Pathetic is the human being who claims to have love of Prophet P.B.U.H. and uses foul & dirtiest language in the same sentence! I would have beat the crap out of him if I ever saw him personally!
bro DALAAL is a profession. Like our so called leaders are the dalaals of west. some r dalaals of india. so what do u call them in Punjabi??? DALLA.
Khanzeer is an animal which is notorious for its shamelessness. and this word is used to describe such person. in Punjabi u call it soor.

disaster.

these foul mouth zealots use curses and name of Prophet Muhammad PBUH in the same sentence while attacking police, public and private property.

they are no better tjan any other religious or sectarian terrorists.

wonder eho is funding their large operation
the love of Prophet Muhammad PBUH cant pay for petrol, food, and transport etc.
They pay for themselves
Brelvi extremism has gone unchecked since the days of Ghazi ilmudin

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom