What's new

Tit-for-tat: Sri Lanka considers nuclear deal with Pakistan

Ok. Pls explain to us in simple english what you are talking about. No more links to crap please..

Im done explaining... arguing with you people is like playin chess with a pigeon.... so enjoy ur victory.

The only operational reactors in Pakistan are Chinese reactors. I wonder if they are also "managed" by the Chinese......

Another addition to the victorious pigeon gang.

Im done explaining... arguing with you people is like playin chess with a pigeon.... so enjoy ur victorious walk.

Another addition to the victorious pigeon gang.
Lol. Looser.. you dont have proofs to back your tall claims and accuse others for not accepting your BS..

Lol. Looser.. you dont have proofs to back your tall claims and accuse others for not accepting your BS..

Dnt argue with liars ... first they make tall claims and then start BS shamelessly.

Dnt argue with liars ... first they make tall claims and then start BS shamelessly.

Kids.. i dnt know what sort of "proofs" you require.... do you want me to print those links... wrap em in a condom n FedEx them to you as "hard facts"...for your satisfaction ?

If pakistan has Civil nuclear technology and are capable of helping srilanka i wonder why they were behind US for this technology and why are they taking help from Chinese?????????

Btw : Good news for Lankan's

Kid.. i dnt know what sort of "proofs" you require.... do you want me to print those links... wrap a condom around em n FedEx them to you... ?
You don't have any proofs mate. You tried to fabricate facts and your bluff was called. Now you are ranting like a sore looser..

If you had any real solid proof, you would have given the name of the pakistani designed nuclear power plant..

You don't have any proofs mate. You tried to fabricate facts and your bluff was called. Now you are ranting like a sore looser..

Sure i bribed the european n Pakistani sources... to produce fake news in 1996 when the first 50 mw reactor started working..

1996- PAEC completes Pakistan’s first indigenous 50 MW Khushab plutonium production reactor which was begun in 1985-86.

Thats a reactor to produce plutonium for nuclear weapons and not for civilian power. Also, 50MW is too low power for commercial nuclear power generation..

Thats a reactor to produce plutonium for nuclear weapons and not for civilian power. Also, 50MW is too low power for commercial nuclear power generation..

But you didnt even read the links i posted... anyways good luck with your rants... im out.

If pakistan has Civil nuclear technology and are capable of helping srilanka i wonder why they were behind US for this technology and why are they taking help from Chinese?????????

Btw : Good news for Lankan's

Can i ask the same question to india? why did you sign a civilian nuclear deal with america?

But you didnt even read the links i posted... anyways good luck with your rants... im out.

I have neither the time nor the patience to read through 100s of pages of crap. If you any proif to show pakistan has technology for civilian nuclear power, show it in clear and simple words and quit ranting..

I have neither the time nor the patience to read through 100s of pages of crap. If you any proif to show pakistan has technology for civilian nuclear power, show it in clear and simple words and quit ranting..

I got no time to waste on some indian trolls... who cant even read reports... while ask for "proofs" n whatnot.

I got no time to waste on some indian trolls... who cant even read reports... while ask for "proofs" n whatnot.

You are hiding behind some reports because you have no solid proofs.
Proof of the pudding is in the eating..
Pakistan has 2x 300MW nuclear power plants and further 2x 300MW nuclear power plants are under construction in chasma. All 4 are of chinese design and construction.

Can i ask the same question to india? why did you sign a civilian nuclear deal with america?

If India was providing the technology then your question is valid..... But that is not the case right?

Back
Top Bottom