What's new

Tipu Sultan's Mysore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you dumb you think theres honour in killign ureself by your own hands? duhhhhhhhh lol, he was killed dont term him a coward by saying he stabbed himself. And by the way tipu did not fail eastward, rajas and his area paid taxes every year to mysore it is well known, raja fought gureilla warefare, when in danger to be caught. The only nightmare he was, that they couldnt catch him., and thats about it, his achievements if compared to tipu are nothing.

Rajah had No Other go, as His Kingdom was Raided and captured by the british, yet he fought, He went to kerala Muslim Community, Got there help and Faught against the British, he also Fought guerilla war with the British....

And He Raided each and Every Check post and Arms stores and prison Situated Near him, he gathered as Much strength and men as He could sitting in the dense forest of Waynadu and Was Known for his Ace Archers..

And No One is comparing Tippu with Pazasi, Tippu was a sultan when he faught against the british, but what was pazassi when he faught???

Rajah had No Other go, as His Kingdom was Raided and captured by the british, yet he fought, He went to kerala Muslim Community, Got there help and Faught against the British, he also Fought guerilla war with the British....

And He Raided each and Every Check post and Arms stores and prison Situated Near him, he gathered as Much strength and men as He could sitting in the dense forest of Waynadu and Was Known for his Ace Archers

Many of the muslim troops the pathans etc were ex tipu's troops, but as i said at that time the cause was common. No disrespect to the raja , i resepcet people that are freedom fighters.

Many of the muslim troops the pathans etc were ex tipu's troops, but as i said at that time the cause was common. No disrespect to the raja , i resepcet people that are freedom fighters.

Yes, muslims helped him a lot, thanks to them, they agreed to work under him, all for the cause of destroying british from our land

hope you like this video on pazassi.... its just a movie.. but still.. worth a watch.... this is trailer, And the Hero of this beautiful movie ,who acted as pazassi rajah is a Muslim himself :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:

No they were not ex Tipu solders.... making up your own history as you go along?

No they were not ex Tipu solders.... making up your own history as you go along?

Let them be who ever they are, Look at there cause.... We all fought for the common cause bro....

Let them be who ever they are, Look at there cause.... We all fought for the common cause bro....

But they were not...claiming that Malabar Muslims were soldiers of Tipu Sultan is not true.

Anyway Tipu did not just have plans to attack Malabar he wanted the wealthy Travancore and that he is where he miscalculated.

But they were not...claiming that Malabar Muslims were soldiers of Tipu Sultan is not true.

Anyway Tipu did not just have plans to attack Malabar he wanted the wealthy Travancore and that he is where he miscalculated.

oh u mean the muslim soldiers in Pazass 's Infantry??? No, They were not Ex Soldiers of Tippu sultan...:tup:

Looks good , it woudl have been great if it wa sin hindi so maybe all can understand it maybe they might dub it,

Incase you guys dotn know the sword of tipu sultan has now been uploaded completely on youtube, heres a short clip

Last edited by a moderator:

Excuse me i did not make it up as i go along, etc its confirmed by indian sources, if you read hsi biography on his seccond revolt you will see, " Raja retaliated by collecting a large force of Nayars which was now supplemented by Mappilas and Pathans, latter being ex-soldiers of Tipu who became unemployed after Tipu’s death" source william logan who wrote and researched much on him, infact knwoone has denied it

One good trait of Pakistanis. You guys admire genuine people like Bhagat Singh and Tipu Sultan. We Indians worship morons like Gandhi.

Did you watched the Bhagat Singh Thread they called him terrorist. They admire Tipu because of religion. About Gandhi he is greatest although it takes brains to understand him.

Excuse me i did not make it up as i go along, etc its confirmed by indian sources, if you read hsi biography on his seccond revolt you will see, " Raja retaliated by collecting a large force of Nayars which was now supplemented by Mappilas and Pathans, latter being ex-soldiers of Tipu who became unemployed after Tipu’s death" source william logan who wrote and researched much on him, infact knwoone has denied it

There were very few pathans in the south...Raja's guerrilla ranks were filled with Nairs and Mapilla's who were malabar muslims.

One good trait of Pakistanis. You guys admire genuine people like Bhagat Singh and Tipu Sultan. We Indians worship morons like Gandhi.

I am a Pakistani, but i wont use word like moron for Gandhi, unless u r a RSS member.

There were very few pathans in the south...Raja's guerrilla ranks were filled with Nairs and Mapilla's who were malabar muslims.

One you get outsmarted dotn backtrack you said it never was i showed how it is well known, i dotn care what type of muslims the were thats irrelavent i just showed how tipu ex troops also fought

I am aware of "the sword of tipu sultan"
come on guys, man like Tipu deserves more than just a TV serial..

big budget movie..
waiting for one on Saladin as well..

we can exclude the "Kerala Varma Pazhassi Raja" part since it will be too much to cover..

i think when a movie should be made about such personalities, not every war they fought should be included..
how much content can you squeeze into a 2 or 2.5 hours movie ?
plus you have to give time for character development and aftermath of tipu's martyrdom on india...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom