What's new

Tipu Sultan's Mysore

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I dotn say his collapse i say the collapse of india , wa sthere slave like sleeping with the enemy mentality which the rajas maharajas and the nizam did, not mentionign all those traitors, who shortly after tipu got what they deserved from the british. Tipu lived like a lion and died fighting like one. HE was martyred with honour, Whenevr he fought alone against his enemies be they british or not, they always lost, he only lost due to the acts of traitors and the coalition of the nizam and the marathas with the british.

And The Pazasi rajah Who is called Lion King of Kerala.... Fought With the british Untill his last breath, He lost his Kingdom to british, yet he fought, the Guerilla War and Devastated The British , And He was Tricked by the British and surrounded..Yet he took his sword and faught, Got the Bullet in his chests, He then stabbed Himself to death as he dint want to get killed by there hands,...

Both Tippu are Pazasi might be Enemies... But they where Nightmares for the british

...and whining starts how he converted poor nair by sword, as if Mysore region was exhausted of Infidels:chilli:

These victimized whiners ...trolls:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats controversy as such that surrounds many great men in history a, tageted plot by there enmies to defame them, IT is not prooven. and many indian hindu historians themselves doubt it, why would a man build temples with his own wealth and maintain them when maratha forces themselves hindus looted them only to breake or forcefully convert people when his own close advocates were well knwon hindus and soldiers and officers , that itself exposes the pathetic myth, maybe its a cover up to camouflage the fact that most of the rajs maharajas were british slave dogs, so to save themselves from the wrath of teh historians hence such stories were given prominence.

If he realy wnated to use the sword common sense Mr no hindu would have been left in mysore, but the statistics are a slap on teh face of the critics is enough of a case to argue.

Shut up man, If YOU Have no basic Idea about that war, Shut up:angry::tdown:

I saw the troll in you, the moment .

Now you have confirmed, the only reason you came here is to post, some irrelevant event to this thread and some nobody.

If you have nothing to say on Tipu Sultan............. Trolling is not an option:sniper:

Thats controversy as such that surrounds many great men in history a, tageted plot by there enmies to defame them, IT is not prooven. and many indian hindu historians themselves doubt it, why would a man build temples with his own wealth and maintain them when maratha forces themselves hindus looted them only to breake or forcefully convert people when his own close advocates were well knwon hindus and soldiers and officers , that itself exposes the pathetic myth, maybe its a cover up to camouflage the fact that most of the rajs maharajas were british slave dogs, so to save themselves from the wrath of teh historians hence such stories were given prominence.

If he realy wnated to use the sword common sense Mr no hindu would have been left in mysore, but the statistics are a slap on teh face of the critics is enough of a case to argue.

This is Not a Hindu Muslim thread.... Pazassi rajah Faught with the British With a large Muslim Community of Kerala, do Understand that... And India was Under the british rule, Because of Some coward maharajas , But There were some Nice ones Too, Like Rani of Jhansi, Pazassi raja, Tippu Sultan,Veera pandi kattabomman etc

He fought for the Cause what every Country in sub continent did, Fight British.... and was the first to use Rockets.... brilliant Ruler Indeed... hats Off, but his Collapse was His Foreign Policy, Especially Towards Ravi Varma Elder brother Of pazasi rajah, and he lost the battle of kottayam with pazassi rajah as Tippu Started to threaten.. If he had maintained friendly relations, then Perhaps British couldnt have exploited us this much

I heard about the use of rockets by Tipu's forces before. Could anyone explain, what type of rockets were they. If they were by any means a primtive form of today's rockets, a whole thread should be dedicated to that discussion.

Now you have confirmed, the only reason you came here is to post, some irrelevant event to this thread and some nobody.

If you have nothing to say on Tipu Sultan............. Trolling is not an option:sniper:

I was Replying to the guy who wanted to make a Movie on tippu sultan, I just a gave a suggestion that The battle of Kottayam should be Included, then You stated me as troll... now say Was I trolling Or You?? Its You Mr

And The Pazasi rajah Who is called Lion King of Kerala.... Fought With the british Untill his last breath, He lost his Kingdom to british, yet he fought, the Guerilla War and Devastated The British , And He was Tricked by the British and surrounded..Yet he took his sword and faught, Got the Bullet in his chests, He then stabbed Himself to death as he dint want to get killed by there hands,...

Both Tippu are Pazasi might be Enemies... But they where Nightmares for the british
LOL @ stabbed himself because he didnt wnat to get killed by there hands, that is martyrdom to die by the hands of the enemy, and to kill ureself is cowardice lol by all standards, And are you stupid OMG his guerillah warefare was against mysore after being inavaded for teh second time, by the kingdom of mysore LOL so much for bravery and the british supplied and helped him against hyder ALi is too well known another case of sleeping with the enemy LOL. You dare compare himt o tipu who m=humiliated teh british ample times, all alone.

He only rebelled against teh british after they shwoed him there true colours and he was beign denied teh right to rule, simpel as, Nevertheless he did well, in the end and yes muslims did help, as the cause was common, they wnated to fight the invaders,

I heard about the use of rockets by Tipu's forces before. Could anyone explain, what type of rockets were they. If they were by any means a primtive form of today's rockets, a whole thread should be dedicated to that discussion.

Metal tubes With Gun Powder, No Accuracy, But we all can understand what would happen if a Pressurized Metal Tube explodes with gun Powder In it.... Would cause Devastation....

This video might help You understand About this great ruler

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL @ stabbed himself because he didnt wnat to get killed by there hands, that is martyrdom to die by the hands of the enemy, and to kill ureself is cowardice lol by all standards, And are you stupid OMG his guerillah warefare was against mysore after being inavaded for teh second time, by the kingdom of mysore LOL so much for bravery and the british supplied and helped him against hyder ALi is too well known another case of sleeping with the enemy LOL. You dare compare himt o tipu who m=humiliated teh british ample times, all alone.

He only rebelled against teh british after they shwoed him there true colours and he was beign denied teh right to rule, simpel as, Nevertheless he did well, in the end and yes muslims did help, as the cause was common, they wnated to fight the invaders,

My God? he Only rebelled? U must learn history dude.... For the British the name pazasi was a Night mare.... Pazassi Faught the British to regain his territory and to free the land of kerala, Obviously there were many kingdoms In same country, Pazassi faught for his mother land and so did tippu... History says He was Killed, But Non of Us Believe that, as a man of This honor would never have wanted to die of a White mans bullet

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Which he lost...probably a mistake for him to try to expand eastward.

Yes.. Indeed

Why is he a troll...Tipu did not just fight with the British allied with the French.He tried to invade Travancore and he lost.

As for his religious bigotry...IMHO that was just made up by British historians who wanted to destroy his name after his death and the official historians of the Wodeyar dynasty who had a beef with Hyder Ali and his son for taking over their kingdom.

Though his behavior in trying to conquer Kerala was something else. But I think that can be put down to a King trying to expand his territory than trying to go on a holy war to convert people.

Last edited:
My God? he Only rebelled? U must learn history dude.... For the British the name pazasi was a Night mare.... Pazassi Faught the British to regain his territory and to free the land of kerala, Obviously there were many kingdoms In same country, Pazassi faught for his mother land and so did tippu... History says He was Killed, But Non of Us Believe that, as a man of This honor would never have wanted to die of a White mans bullet

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Yes.. Indeed

Are you dumb you think theres honour in killign ureself by your own hands? duhhhhhhhh lol, he was killed dont term him a coward by saying he stabbed himself. And by the way tipu did not fail eastward, rajas and his area paid taxes every year to mysore it is well known, raja fought gureilla warefare, when in danger to be caught. The only nightmare he was, that they couldnt catch him., and thats about it, his achievements if compared to tipu are nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom