What's new

Timothy Geithner: China 'Very, Very Aggressive' In Stealing U.S. Technology

The US along with the Europeans has been extremely aggressive in stealing and exploiting the world's resources for centuries. This is a dog eat dog world, I actually applaud China for doing what they can to survive. The spineless/weak government in India always seem to bow their heads to westerners. We can learn a thing from China in this regard.

Also as an aside, EVERY COUNTRY does this; the US is the most prolific thief in the world but because they control the media, but because they control the media, they get to call the shots. Why do we point fingers at China for doing what every country does? Simply because this is all apart of the US propaganda campaign to smear China. The US is trying to turn every country in the world against China and we are all falling for it like dominoes.

Venkat brother you speak great sense. With Indians like you in the ascendency I can see an incredible india

You are not even trying to mask it smartly anymore! why do you bother with the flase flag. Folks here found you out ( by your chosen name and you confirmed it was you) on the net- and on other forums they have confirmed that the name you use here is not the professor who you claim to be. I smell AJTR alike or a spunky fellow member of you know what country :)

Brother, how exactly am I false flag? Could you reply to my post instead instead of pulling away from the subject matter? Thank you, brother.

U.S. kicked started its own Industrial Revolution by stealing British technology and an American president even glorified one of the biggest technology thief in history as 'Father of the American Industrial Revolution'. Since China is still far from being industrialized we should continue to learn from the U.S. success story and get whatever technology we can.

The US along with the Europeans has been extremely aggressive in stealing and exploiting the world's resources for centuries. This is a dog eat dog world, I actually applaud China for doing what they can to survive. The spineless/weak government in India always seem to bow their heads to westerners. We can learn a thing from China in this regard.

Also as an aside, EVERY COUNTRY does this; the US is the most prolific thief in the world but because they control the media, but because they control the media, they get to call the shots. Why do we point fingers at China for doing what every country does? Simply because this is all apart of the US propaganda campaign to smear China. The US is trying to turn every country in the world against China and we are all falling for it like dominoes.

Frankly, i admire honest Indian like you with a clear sight on the landscape of the World.

Even though, India wants to consider China as its main rival, but the sheer brilliance of a rival can still be appreciated. We have been taught in our culture to respect our enemy, especially when they are brilliant.

Bro, if India is in today's China position, what should you guys do?

VV is either a false flagger or a borderline schizophrenic. Or may be just inspired by the movie
''me myself and Irene'

I don't see what the big deal is even if China is stealing technology. I'd still say its better than hiring an Nazi to head your space program(von Braun anyone?)

I don't see what the big deal is even if China is stealing technology. I'd still say its better than hiring an Nazi to head your space program(von Braun anyone?)

One of the best apps for blackberry is out of a company from Pakistan... you would be okay if someone stole, copyright infringed it? all those people who work that company will suffer in pakistan, many may lose jobs.. are you okay with that when it hits home?

Blood sweat tears of pakistani gone down the drain.. you okay with that?

VV is either a false flagger or a borderline schizophrenic. Or may be just inspired by the movie
''me myself and Irene'

LOL. We are getting somewhere.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Most of the work on space program was actually done by Americans, born and bred in US. Von Braun didn't bring a working rocket that US just launched. It took 15 years of hard work by 100s of engineers and scientists.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

U.S. kicked started its own Industrial Revolution by stealing British technology and an American president even glorified one of the biggest technology thief in history as 'Father of the American Industrial Revolution'. Since China is still far from being industrialized we should continue to learn from the U.S. success story and get whatever technology we can.

US must have stolen butt load to actually start revolution!:lol:

Ahahah US Technology all foreign companies with many innovations have US patents which US owned after billed signed by obama to own almost all patents registered in US lol calling it own, such a shame. I dare US TO Build a single indigenous Car like BMW and Mercedes with their own technology not the German Imported Technology not in next 5 decades.

S. Korean and Japanese Technologies have been copied to death by US in common industrial field.

Please 40's, 50's early 60's have German inputs German brains, German tech in many areas people don't insult German innovations as if Germans did nothing.

Ahahah US Technology all foreign companies with many innovations have US patents which US owned after billed signed by obama to own almost all patents registered in US lol calling it own, such a shame. I dare US TO Build a single indigenous Car like BMW and Mercedes with their own technology not the German Imported Technology not in next 5 decades.

S. Korean and Japanese Technologies have been copied to death by US in common industrial field.

Please 40's, 50's early 60's have German inputs German brains, German tech in many areas people don't insult German innovations as if Germans did nothing.

are you questioning US ingenuity- if so you be LOL'ed . remember, the premise of this article is people stealing from the US.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Some people are born funny..or stupid. Hard to discern sometimes.

are you questioning US ingenuity- if so you be LOL'ed .

Priceless reply.
Facepalm252520for252520A252520IDIOT25252019_thumb25255B125255D_Facepalm_for_A_IDIOT-s550x440-217476-580.jpg

But in spite of that America continues with its usual policy of using China as a manufacturing hub for American products! Because labor is cheap!! That's the bottom line.

Therefore, America should stop belly aching. It can't have the cake and eat it too! :azn:

thats actually starting to change some to Indias and the U.S. advantage.

Behind The Wall - China's soaring costs could help American jobs

"Everybody knew you could get anything made in China, and make money on it back in the United States. But things are changing," he told me later. "Prices are going up, and its making it harder to import stuff from here."

More than that, attitudes were changing. "Used to be when you'd come over here everyone wanted your business. Now it’s harder and harder to get them to cooperate with you."

So Green is planning to shift the final assembly of cabinets back to Alabama, and will divide much of the lamp production between India and the U.S.

USA is jealous and afraid of China's success and labels everything as "theft". The Western Media even labeled the co-operation of China and Russia in many weapon development as "China stealing Russian technology". If China working with Russia is considered "stealing" then India should also be labeled as a "thief" since she worked with Russia to develop the Brahmos.

There is nothing better than making the Yankees upset. Remember, the more of China getting stronger, the more of Yankees will go upset.

Back
Top Bottom