What's new

Timeline of China releasing information on COVID-19 and advancing international cooperation

If fort detrick created the coronavirus in labs due to open publishing of the Sars virus family tree from Chinese sources I can see why they restrict it.
Sorry dear, the research does not support your "belief". All of the present research point to this virus starting from Wuhan and from a Bat-virus endemic in China.

If fort detrick created the coronavirus in labs due to open publishing of the Sars virus family tree from Chinese sources I can see why they restrict it.
Actually, if fort detrick was after China, they have many many many ways to get all the information they need from China without ever looking at any Chinese research.

The simplest would be to leave the China at her devices. With all the wet markets, more SARS and god knows what will come out of China.

Sorry dear, the research does not support your "belief". All of the present research point to this virus starting from Wuhan and from a Bat-virus endemic in China.

Actually, if fort detrick was after China, they have many many many ways to get all the information they need from China without ever looking at any Chinese research.

The simplest would be to leave the China at her devices. With all the wet markets, more SARS and god knows what will come out of China.

fort detrick was closed last August by the CDC with no explanation. I'm sure being spoon fed by the CIA sponsored news media brainwash you to think it was a Chinese Virus.

fort detrick was closed last August by the CDC with no explanation. I'm sure being spoon fed by the CIA sponsored news media brainwash you to think it was a Chinese Virus.
Source, dear?

BTW, here is the real smoking gun:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...-issues-wuhan-lab-studying-bat-coronaviruses/

State Department cables warned of safety issues at Wuhan lab studying bat coronaviruses
“During interactions with scientists at the WIV laboratory, they noted the new lab has a serious shortage of appropriately trained technicians and investigators needed to safely operate this high-containment laboratory,”

Your logic is wrong again, China had Sars before so they know what to expect and what to test out.
Everybody knows this is a different virus. Prove it that the old test kit works for example otherwise your words are meaningless. Even Korea had to manufacture new ones despite having SARS before. Think of it carefully, Taiwan and US would have attack China using this since they both experience SARS case before.

Back
Top Bottom