What's new

Time to retaliate with full force

its not look masoomana dear . pakistan was not nor will be under sharia law ever its free public . BTW do you realy think 180mn pakistanis can live like afghanistan ? they will eat taliban alive i am sure . abut flags?
main azaz panchi hoon neely kagan ka :what:

super post khan jee?lolzzz

This particular statement is the main reason that ulema karam and other elders opposed the demand for Pakistan in 1947 because they knew that far from being even a Muslim country what to talk of an Islamic state this Pakistan would be a gutter and sewerage of secularism, vulgarity, corruption, anti-Islam activities and zulm. Today their prediction has come true word by word.

Therefore i propose that keeping in view the truth of the prediction of ulema karam and elders and the prevailing situation in Pakistan this country should be renamed as Napakistan (which is what in reality it is) as long as the present situation and circumstances continue. Only after true Islamic shariah has been implemented (which was the Raison d'etre of Pakistan), anti-Islam activities eliminated, vulgarity and immorality eliminated should it be renamed as Pakistan otherwise Napakistan is what befits this country.

You do realize that the most secular countries on earth are also the most peaceful, right? (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, finland, japan, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium to name a few.) And that the most religious countries (or countries where people are strongly religious) happen to be the most conflict ridden?

Lack of religion has never caused a country to go down the gutter. But overdose of religion surely has. The Taliban and jaish-e-muhammed and sipah-e-saba and lashkar-e-jhangvi are not doing these vile deeds because they are all secular freethinkers - far from it.

This is like recommending more alcohol as a solution for alcoholism. Wake up and see the reality, look at how secular societies live, and look at how religious people live.

(And yes, I am aware that not all religious people become talibs or terrorists. But to apply epithets like "sewerage" to secularism, when it is religiosity that causes most conflicts, and most troublemakers are deeply religious, is a travesty and an inversion of reality.)

This particular statement is the main reason that ulema karam and other elders opposed the demand for Pakistan in 1947 because they knew that far from being even a Muslim country what to talk of an Islamic state this Pakistan would be a gutter and sewerage of secularism, vulgarity, corruption, anti-Islam activities and zulm. Today their prediction has come true word by word.

Therefore i propose that keeping in view the truth of the prediction of ulema karam and elders and the prevailing situation in Pakistan this country should be renamed as Napakistan (which is what in reality it is) as long as the present situation and circumstances continue. Only after true Islamic shariah has been implemented (which was the Raison d'etre of Pakistan), anti-Islam activities eliminated, vulgarity and immorality eliminated should it be renamed as Pakistan otherwise Napakistan is what befits this country.

please go out out pakistan for hell sake :omghaha:

ulema said kaffir e azam to qaid and ulema wipe my back if they can

Finally! The truth has been spoken. @jaibi, @Hyperion give this man a medal. :tup:
@Armstrong meet your brother in arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
O teri to.... tu to poora ka poora Wahabi nikla........ :woot:

I accept only if you accept 100,000,000 lungiz for one million of his kind! :D

May you be blessed with a million of his ilk. I'd be willing to be afflicted by a million lungis in return for the fulfillment of that wish.:devil:

O teri to.... tu to poora ka poora Wahabi nikla........ :woot:

The funny thing is that some of these Taliban haters (which I assume he is) want exactly the same thing the talibs want. The talibs are fighting precisely for what he just said in that last sentence. And then he thinks secularism is the problem.

Facepalm!

Why should we listen to a group of people, the 'ulema', who in your own words were against our inception? Does that make sense? Nowhere in the world has adoption of any decree worked unless by consensus: we have repeatedly voted against Islamist philosophies in politics and enforcement of such ideologies never works. So Pakistanis are figuring out what they want but it's certainly not what the religious class wants.

Dama dam mast Qalandar! Ali Shahbaz Qalandar!

Please leave this Napakistan, i will send you a ticket + visa + jannat certificate aswell, gimme your address. i will keep my word.

:nana:

Dama dam mast Qalandar! Ali Shahbaz Qalandar!

Please leave this Napakistan, i will send you a ticket + visa + jannat certificate aswell, gimme your address. i will keep my word.

:nana:

Where would he leave to, which is the paradise on earth he wishes for, where there is no vulgarity or anti-islam activities? He can get on a plane, take off, circle the earth and realize that some things are part of human nature, like so called vulgarity and what he thinks is immorality. There will be no spot on earth that is "pure" enough for him to land.

Right Time:
we can kill a dog whenever we want, but pets lovers will be angry (unfortunately there are too many pets lovers) , so we first give a dog a very bad name and than we will kill the bad dog. all pets lovers will be quiet.

Hang on sir, I propose an alternative which will solve all the problems for both the napakis(in your eyes) and the honey bathed heavenly bred people like you. Maybe all the "ulama karam" and their chai walas should leave Pakistan once and for all. That way we can both have peace. I mean I don't even understand why these "ulama karam" even move to napakistan in the first place, they were far better in Hindustan. no?

What a tragedy.
Pakistan was relatively ok and far from the mayhem it is now whn society was not plagued with Zia indoctrinated Islamization. Our society became corrupt vulgar Zalim only after the advent of Islam in Pakistani Society.
The Ulema who casted a dark shadow for Pakistan should not have been involved by Liaqat Ali Khan through Objective Resolution and by Zia through his bigotry Islmaization. if we have avoided Liaqat Ali Khan's and Zia's Islam, Pakistan would have been much better country.

Back
Top Bottom