What's new

Time to probe Fort Detrick biolab despite US hype: Global Times editorial

LOL obviously you can't read. Otherwise, you would know that Fort Detrick was shut down in August 2019 for letting covid-19 escape.

when you present credible academic papers then reply back; otherwise, take the print written in 3rd rated toilet paper NY times for your personal use.

You cannot even read what i had posted but keep peddling fake nonsense.

Man, you guys are really desperate for a bonus.

when you present credible academic papers then reply back; otherwise, take the print written in 3rd rated toilet paper NY times for your personal use.

You cannot even read what i had posted but keep peddling fake nonsense.

Man, you guys are really desperate for a bonus.
LMFAO you copy pasted random text from an academic journal and said "look a Chinese person has a PhD in virology so this person must have something to do with covid-19" :rofl:

Watch the whole video. Lies that led to this:

Even the pro-West WHO stated there is not any evidence of a Wuhan lab leak. Currently, the cia is manufacturing fake evidence of a lab leak.

This outbreak started with trump in the usa. trump appointed Carlyle Group members to the Federal Reserve. The Chairperson of the Federal Reserve is a former Carlyle Group Associate.

Carlyle Group is heavily linked with the Bushes: http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=carlyle_group

The Carlyle Group is a large private-equity investment firm, closely associated with officials of the Bush and Reagan administrations, and has considerable ties to Saudi oil money.

Bushes formed a "shadow government" in the usa, trump is an agent of that "shadow government". So the liars that brought you the lies about WMDs and Iraq. That resulted in over 2 million murdered Muslims. Also brought you candidate trump to be the new Oligarch to fool the many to have more wars for cia bushes. bush sr was director of the cia.

Last edited:
LMFAO you copy pasted random text from an academic journal and said "look a Chinese person has a PhD in virology so this person must have something to do with covid-19" :rofl:

typical circular logic of a doughnut... even a doughnut has some brains... you have negative brains.

cheers... man, you are really desperate for a bonus. Want me to give you some funds, then go back to school and get a social life. drinking too much Xi Wine is no good.

let me get back to writing real work... no time for Xi bugs.

What a blatant lie? Which source did you use for your info? The fake NYtimes, CNN and Washington post?

WHO even praise China side for it unrestricted access and interview with whoever staff they wanted...

Tell me, why US keep avoid allow Fort Detrick to be inspected. Dont avoid my inquiry, Thief!

What lies? WHO themselves said it. Not sure what you are talking about. Unless you believe the Chinese propaganda saying they allowed access and not WHO.

What lies? WHO themselves said it. Not sure what you are talking about. Unless you believe the Chinese propaganda saying they allowed access and not WHO.
LMFAO you believe Jewish media shamelessly making up stories instead of black and white words from official WHO documents :rofl:

LMFAO you believe Jewish media shamelessly making up stories instead of black and white words from official WHO documents :rofl:
You believe in the Chinese propaganda based on the Fort Detrick from a twitter source trying to connect the dots? Thats how China started it because they believe it.

You believe in the Chinese propaganda based on the Fort Detrick from a twitter source trying to connect the dots? Thats how China started it because they believe it.
Fort Detrick was shut down in August 2019 for safety violations. In 2019, there was an outbreak in the USA of a novel lung-scarring pneumonia at the time believed to be caused by electronic cigarettes. These are facts, not propaganda.

Fort Detrick was shut down in August 2019 for safety violations. In 2019, there was an outbreak in the USA of a novel lung-scarring pneumonia at the time believed to be caused by electronic cigarettes. These are facts, not propaganda.
Yes, they did but this had to do with something totally different and part was because of an investigation into an anthrax incident, but that in no way means it was from fort detrick. Correlation does not equal causation! Which I think is hard for yall to understand stand. All I seen is propaganda trying to switch blame from themselves. I mean I'll give it to you not a bad strategy.

If they want to make a bio weapon, it's really efficient virus evades PCR test, evades immune system, mutates so quick no vaccine works, so contagious wearing mask won't help.

You are just a basic CCP Bot pal... You cannot even write any academic level response to my annotated literature.

I suggested you go to KCNA Literature class.

Man, mosquites are really bad this year. Waar is mie Doom spray.

Back
Top Bottom