What's new

Time to Hang Sarbajit Singh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not something new. Please refer to Scandinavian countries. Their jails feels very much like home. No matter how bad some people are, but this is humanity we are talking about.

All of Scandinavia has a population less than that of Karachi, and no one has been blowing them up. Its about humanity, and its even more about justice.

Brilliant, post.

I, don't want tit for tat vis visa Manmohan's political stunt. But Pakistan's failure to execute him is a pain for his victims, 5 mercy pleas have been denied. He has spend 23 years in prison, we should learn from India's "swift justice model" and end his misery.

We released one in return. But it won't be happening for this dude i think.

Thats your choice Sir but this guy's actions were done in the 1980's when both sides played games tit for tat if you execute him it will not bring peace any closer to our countries

and you are a moderator ???????

Nice Rant!

Thats why I dont bother much with this forum anymore,

That doesn't mean a "thing".

you are comparing a person who killed hundreads of people to someone who have been "accused" of spying with no real proof ?

I am comparing one mass killer to another mass killer "Convicted" by both countries, one has gotten what he deserved, one remains to see the rope.

People like you are the reason India and Pakistan are where they are today in terms of relations between the countries.

Right on "genius".

Go ahead and hang him if that satisfies you ego.

There is no volunteer position available right now unfortunately. But, sit tight He will be hanged for his terrorism and justice to his victims will be served as It has been served to Kasab's victims. [With a little side benefit for congress's election bid]

Thats your choice Sir but this guy's actions were done in the 1980's when both sides played games tit for tat if you execute him it will not bring peace any closer to our countries

Hanging Kasab without allowing Pakistan to finish and conclude its investigation, without allowing FIA to independently interview Kasab , while turning Pakistan into a punching bag pre-election has turned S,Asia into the beacon of hope?

Kasab was just a pawn his DNA is still available, the bigger fish caught was Abu Jundal who was in the control room speaking to the 10 terrorists that is the key now in the 26/11 case. Yes congress used this for election there is no doubt about that but is that just a surprise politics is called a dirty business for that exact reason.

I acknowledged Wikipedia might not be the best source, but it is the best source I could find in this case (all other sites that show up are either anti-Pak or pro-Pak propaganda sites when you Google), unless you can prove me wrong with an article from the Wall Street Journal or something?

You tell me why hasnt he been hanged in 23 odd years if he there isnt a lingering doubt about his innocence?

What radical organization did he work for? Who were his co-conspirators? The last Sikh radical organization that existed in Indian Punjab was the Khalistani organization in 1980s, and they were mostly concerned with fighting for seperatism from the Indian Govt.

While you could argue that the eventual aim of the Kahlistanis was to return to Ranjit Singhs Khalsa empire (which also includes large parts of Pak Punjab and Sindh), and some of them might have been involved in anti-Pak activities, still does not make sense because the Khalistani movement died out in the mid 80s.

So let me get your logic straight (and it's the same logic being used by other bharatis).

Since this guy hasn't been hanged for 23 years, we don't actually know if he is guilty or not.

So this is your logic? And if so, do you see a problem with that logic? In each country that has the death penalty, does each prisoner who gets sentenced to death actually gets hanged?

Kasab was just a pawn his DNA is still available, the bigger fish caught was Abu Jundal who was in the control room speaking to the 10 terrorists that is the key now in the 26/11 case. Yes congress used this for election there is no doubt about that but is that just a surprise politics is called a dirty business for that exact reason.

Pakistan's investigation now will never conclude based on independent evidence, in relation to Kasab. He got what he deserved, as every useful idiot does. Its time to end the misery of this Indian dude sitting in Kot Lakhpat Jail.

Pakistan's investigation now will never conclude based on independent evidence, in relation to Kasab. He got what he deserved, as every useful idiot does. Its time to end the misery of this Indian dude sitting in Kot Lakhpat Jail.

This guys actions were in 1980's though when RAW and ISI were at each others throats Sarbajit Singh although used by RAW did kill innocents so it is up to Pakistan to decide his fate but I feel hanging him will not bring peace quicker infact he will be a martyr to many.

This guys actions were in 1980's though when RAW and ISI were at each others throats Sarbajit Singh although used by RAW did kill innocents so it is up to Pakistan to decide his fate but I feel hanging him will not bring peace quicker infact he will be a martyr to many.

same can be said abt Ajmal too

Execute him and get it over with.

hahaha..........bro just go through my indian loving posts and check the times i have been banned for my love expressions for them.

Read what I wrote in my all posts on the topic. This scum has been in prison for the last 23 years, why was he not hanged before, and what new evidence we are we blessed with in th epast 24 hours for this frenzy to hang him. This act now would only be interpretted as tit for tat and make fun of our judicial system.

LOL another indian in pakistani colours....he is convicted murderors of 12 pakistani muslims in 8 bombongs in faisalabad+lahore.
n abt these courts LOL keep yr mouth shup if u dont know the reality or yr one of them!!!!

hahaha..........bro just go through my indian loving posts and check the times i have been banned for my love expressions for them.

Read what I wrote in my all posts on the topic. This scum has been in prison for the last 23 years, why was he not hanged before, and what new evidence we are we blessed with in th epast 24 hours for this frenzy to hang him. This act now would only be interpretted as tit for tat and make fun of our judicial system.

Atleast i would say dair aye magr drust aye

Sarabjit and Kasab were both different cases and if Sarabjit gets hanged now just for merrymaking and chestthumping it would be another chapter of hate and injustice in Pakistan .
Better leave that guy alone Pakistan .

If Pakistani court has find him guilty, then why so many delays. If he has killed innocent people, don't wait. It sends the wrong message that even if you kill innocent people, you will still live for decades.

If he is guilty concluded from your own investigations and you have proofs, get over it and hang him.

I don't think Pakistan should hang him just because India hanged Kasab. This reciprocity is idiotic. It will be mocking of the victims and family of victims who were killed by his actions. Their first question would be, why do you have to wait for Indians to hang a Pakistani terrorist to hang Sarbjeet ?

Justice shouldn't be dependent on reciprocity. Pakistan should now hang him, when this Kasab discussion gets over otherwise people will take it in wrong way.

For me, terrorist whether from India or Pakistan, deserves same thing, hanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom