What's new

Time to Hang Sarbajit Singh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That maybe true yes and for some he is already that but in the 1980's there was much suspect activities on a state level both sides did.

Dude like u said its not 90s its 2012 same way i say its not 80s its 2012 n bye the way u have hanged 2008's culprit in 2012 4 years after that why????
What took u so long.......
He is the murderer of 14 innocent muslims here either it was then RA or ISI's war or not even after 23 years that blood in his hands dont get wash same way 2008's blood cant b washed on 2012 in ajmal's case.

Dude like u said its not 90s its 2012 same way i say its not 80s its 2012 n bye the way u have hanged 2008's culprit in 2012 4 years after that why????
He is the murderer of 14 innocent muslims here either it was then RA or ISI's war or not even after 23 years that blood in his hands dont get wash same way 2008's blood cant b washed on 2012 in ajmal's case.
Buddy, execute him if you have found him guilty. Don't wait for anything. But let this Kasab smoke get cleared. Otherwise people will make issue out of nothing.

We are with you as far as a terrorist's execution is concerned.

One less terrorist on both sides is good for both nations.

nothing on my first point? you are just proving my pint that you act like a kid.

one is a terrorist proven beyond doubt complete with confessions and video evidence.

The other is not proven .

Is this some sort of revenge for executing a Pakistani hero like Kasab?

All they know is only revenge. Bro, hang him if he is guilty. but not for revenge. it will be a mockery of victims family.

40 innocent muslims died on 26/11 also the diffrence is the deal was made with Bhutto that RAW would stop activities in Pakistan

Drop him off at Yazman Mandii, We will take take good care of him.

He's not living a pig's live that's why he is not committing suicide. He has been given better hospitality just like your minister who came and accepted that our hospitality is best. You give innocents treatment like pigs we have seen it in Kashmir also how you treat Kashmiris.

How many times have you gone to Kashmir ?? at least go there once. I wish i could be a kashmiri born into Indian part of kashmir. ye dunia ka akela aesa ilaka hai jaha aap govt ya kisi non believer ke khilaf kuhh bhi karo , koi aapka kuchh nahi kar sakta, aur agar govt ki kisi gujarti hui gadi ki dhool se aapko chheenk bhi aa gayi to hajar bande ikatthe hokar hangama macha dete hain.

40 innocent muslims died on 26/11 also the diffrence is the deal was made with Bhutto that RAW would stop activities in Pakistan

LOL if that was true then surely ISI will also had come in the same deal.
Then why u accuse us of everything or what yr RAW is doing in Baluchistan n Sindh:lol:
These things r not some household things that elders will finish them for like forever. dude grow up.
My point is that He is the murderer of 14 innocent muslims here either it was then RAW or ISI's war or not, even after 23 years that blood in his hands dont get wash same way just like 2008's blood cant b washed on 2012 in ajmal's case.

Special Operations: In the mid-1980s, RAW set up two covert groups, Counterintelligence Team-X(CIT-X) and Counterintelligence Team-J(CIT-J), the first directed at Pakistan[61] and the second at Khalistani groups. Rabinder Singh, the RAW double agent who defected to the United States in 2004, helped run CIT-J in its early years. Both these covert groups used the services of cross-border traffickers to ferry weapons and funds across the border, much as their ISI counterparts were doing. According to former RAW official and noted security analyst B. Raman, the Indian counter-campaign yielded results. "The role of our cover action capability in putting an end to the ISI's interference in Punjab", he wrote in 2002, "by making such interference prohibitively costly is little known and understood." These covert operations were discontinued during the tenure of IK Gujral and were never restarted.[62] As per B Raman the former RAW cabinet secretary, such covert operations were successful in keeping a check on ISI and were "responsible for ending the Khalistani insurgency".[63] He also notes that a lack of such covert capabilities, since they were closed down in 1997, has left the country even more vulnerable than before and says that developing covert capabilities is the need of the hour.[64]

LOL if that was true then surely ISI will also had come in the same deal.
Then why u accuse us of everything or what yr RAW is doing in Baluchistan n Sindh:lol:
These things r not some household things that elders will finish them for like forever. dude grow up.
My point is that He is the murderer of 14 innocent muslims here either it was then RA or ISI's war or not even after 23 years that blood in his hands dont get wash same way 2008's blood cant b washed on 2012 in ajmal's case.

That was what I was trying to tell you that Sarbajit Singh case is that of the 1980's when RAW and ISI were engaged in covert war but later Bhutto made a deal to stop Khalistani activities in Pakistan and in return RAW would stop its activities

he should be hanged asap
Buddy, if you hang him now, people will associate it with Kasab's hanging and I don't think it sends the right message. It will be taken in wrong perspective.

Hang him after one or two months later. Don't send wrong message that people will take, since Kasab was hanged, Pakistan hanged Sarbjeet. It will become issue of Tit for Tat.

That was what I was trying to tell you that Sarbajit Singh case is that of the 1980's when RAW and ISI were engaged in covert war but later Bhutto made a deal to stop Khalistani activities in Pakistan and in return RAW would stop its activities

So??? that deal if it is then im sure will not be saying something like u can hang a 80s terrorist in 2012 even if he has spent 23 years in jail eating parathas in breakfast:blink:

Special Operations: In the mid-1980s, RAW set up two covert groups, Counterintelligence Team-X(CIT-X) and Counterintelligence Team-J(CIT-J), the first directed at Pakistan[61] and the second at Khalistani groups. Rabinder Singh, the RAW double agent who defected to the United States in 2004, helped run CIT-J in its early years. Both these covert groups used the services of cross-border traffickers to ferry weapons and funds across the border, much as their ISI counterparts were doing. According to former RAW official and noted security analyst B. Raman, the Indian counter-campaign yielded results. "The role of our cover action capability in putting an end to the ISI's interference in Punjab", he wrote in 2002, "by making such interference prohibitively costly is little known and understood." These covert operations were discontinued during the tenure of IK Gujral and were never restarted.[62] As per B Raman the former RAW cabinet secretary, such covert operations were successful in keeping a check on ISI and were "responsible for ending the Khalistani insurgency".[63] He also notes that a lack of such covert capabilities, since they were closed down in 1997, has left the country even more vulnerable than before and says that developing covert capabilities is the need of the hour.[64]

dont put wikipedia info here its always questionable

So??? that deal if it is then im sure will not be saying something like u can hang a 80s terrorist in 2012 even if he has spent 23 years in jail eating parathas in breakfast:blink:

Those times in the 1980's was the height of tension in Kashmir things are diffrent now and we are turning the page so lets put the past behind us and move forward there is no good in hanging Sarbajit Singh if you were to hang him it should of been done many years ago.

If he killed innocent civilians then why not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom