What's new

Time to Hang Sarbajit Singh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They already can't Surbajit goes to the gallows :D
Close this thread yaar. Its becoming boring with same old stale posts. Nothing interesting. Same old story, just few different dances and songs. Like typical Bollywood movie. :D

@Gigawatt : You got banned. Jor ka jhatka jor se laga, woh bhi Gigawatt scale ka. :D
Hope you recover soon and come back. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Go ahead and hang him it will be a eye opener and force the pro pakistan manmohan singh to go hard on pakistan.

And the crap of aman ki asha will be dead too.

It will be very good for India. :angel:

And excellent for Pakistan, except few of zardarias, polititions, news channals no Pakistani gives a $h1t about india.

Though agree with you that indian terrorist Sarbajit must be hanged for bombing & killing innocent civilians in Lahore, Multan & Faisalabad.

Close this thread yaar. Its becoming boring with same old stale posts. Nothing interesting. Same old story, just few different dances and songs. Like typical Bollywood movie. :D

@Gigawatt : You got banned. Jor ka jhatka jor se laga, woh bhi Gigawatt scale ka. :D
Hope you recover soon and come back. :enjoy:

All off-topics have been deleted. I am keeping it open that my countrymen could learn.. a thing or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis have no solid proof against him.. They are just looking for blood as their proud son of soil went in such a unceremonious way.

30 pages ...have we discussed anything regarding the topic..??? like kickstarting the proceedings for sarabjeet's hanging?

All i see is .. ppl say hang him hang him... could have done better with a poll, instead of repeated dialogues, wasting people's time and dimaag.

Am i right Aeronut bhai? Or some "serious discussion" is about to happen from now on.. in this thread?

PS: Am i offtopiC?

not one but three indian spies man than we have to see what next india can do :lol:

Pointless thread based on someone's personal wish.

Genius apology.

What ever that means..
You are comparing two very different situations. If anything, such discussions make Pakistan look silly and unreasonable. Law cannot Act on a tit for tat basis. Indians are fully supporting Sarabjit including senior government officials. Executing him will make Pakistan the monster and tarnish its image further.

What ever that means..
You are comparing two very different situations. If anything, such discussions make Pakistan look silly and unreasonable. Law cannot Act on a tit for tat basis. Indians are fully supporting Sarabjit including senior government officials. Executing him will make Pakistan the monster and tarnish its image further.

No one is asking for tit for tat, its just inspiration from India's swift justice system. Pakistanis want the justice done, no need to feed this dude anymore with our cash. And... his own govt abandoned him, his countrymen don't even know his name let alone his terrorist acts which resulted in innocents being killed. Gallows await him.. tomorrow if not today, the longer he lives, the more he suffers and regrets his actions.

What ever that means..

Executing terrorists cannot tarnish the image of a country.

What ever that means..

so you think pakistani gov give S to indian seniors and indians ? if ISI willing to hang they can hang 15 indians 5am friday .

30 pages ...have we discussed anything regarding the topic..??? like kickstarting the proceedings for sarabjeet's hanging?

All i see is .. ppl say hang him hang him... could have done better with a poll, instead of repeated dialogues, wasting people's time and dimaag.

Am i right Aeronut bhai? Or some "serious discussion" is about to happen from now on.. in this thread?

PS: Am i offtopiC?

Seriousness cannot be measured Sparky, we just want justice done. We need to make a precedent that we could hang those bastards from C.Asia, Afghanistan and Middle east who rot in our jails or military prions as we speak. A, lot of people have to be dealt with, and there is somewhere we start. What more is better than starting with Sarbajit.

Executing terrorists cannot tarnish the image of a country.

It will make us a follower of India's swift justice system. :D

so you think pakistani gov give S to indian seniors and indians ? if ISI willing to hang they can hang 15 indians 5am friday .

your personal hate for India does not matter . It is geo politics. Indian government , its media and people's opinion matters in this situation. In addition to the fact that he hasn't been proven guilty. If you kill him, it will hurt the relationship badly. And India will make sure Pakistan pays the price. On the other hand, Kasab has no support in pakistan. Pakistan disowned him . And after his nationality was acknowledged, your interior minister wanted him hanged ASAP.

If Pakistanis really had the guts, they would have executed Raymond Davis , the man who was proven to have killed Pakistanis. But alas, you released him for a good amount.

Seriousness cannot be measured Sparky, we just want justice done. We need to make a precedent that we could hang those bastards from C.Asia, Afghanistan and Middle east who rot in our jails or military prions as we speak. A, lot of people have to be dealt with, and there is somewhere we start. What more is better than starting with Sarbajit.

It will make us a follower of India's swift justice system. :D

So its a serial death penalty movement online because it was SpArKed by the hanging of a fellow citizen.

Would certainly follow the thread and see to its end for sure. You guys continue the talk..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom