What's new

Time to Hang Sarbajit Singh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it did ? Do you think Pakistan will believe in anything we say or present ? Half of the population thinks 26/11, 9/11 were inside job. How can they accept whatever India provides.

If that was not inside job why not allow Pakistani investigation team to investigate.

If that was not inside job why not allow Pakistani investigation team to investigate.
Wait a minute, are you saying, since we haven't allowed Pakistani investigation team that means it was Inside Job ? Is it the real doubt you have ?

So, it means you don't believe in UN. :cheesy:

UN has not provide any proof to Pakistani courts, if they have they are most welcome to bring.

Wait a minute, are you saying, since we haven't allowed Pakistani investigation team that means it was Inside Job ? Is it the real doubt you have ?

I'm not saying or claiming but this is possibility.

UN has not provide any proof to Pakistani courts, if they have they are most welcome to bring.

Better say you are trying to protect him, Pakistan is still resisting to provide voice samples because you guys very well know the reality.

go to documentary of channel four "Dispatches.Terror.In.Mumbai at Channel 4 Singapore" openly recorded voice samples of you brothers from Pakistan are available it's open , all over world have seen it .

what part of the indian investigative report?
Pak has accepted he is a Pak1.
Pak has accepted this planning was done in Pak
Pak media found his village

He has accepted that he killed
He also recognized jundal

So is there any specific point you are concerned about?

How come he stayed alive with all other who were indian shot dead?
Whatever he was accepting was he doing on his own or was he pushed to say that.
He was speaking through hindi language.
And alot more

He may be a terrorist it is possibility but the thing is that if india was so sure why not let Pakistan complete it's investigation.

I mentioned this yesterday as well hang him and hang all the other sarabjits rotting in Pakistani jails. Also hang all the TTP militants eating kebabs while plotting against the Pakistani state in fact hanging them is a blessing compared to what awaits them. Why GOP allows terrorists to live decent lives in prison munching on parathas is beyond ludicrous.

The indian terrorist Sarabjhit Singh should be hanged for bombing Pakistani cities & killing numerous innocent lives.

The voice samples of handlers of 26/11 in Karachi to India.

Pakistan doesn't accept this nonsense theory.

BTW enough of offtopic, talk on how to hang indian terrorist Sarabjit Singh. Should Pakistan hang him, or Shooting squad or Death injection or electric execution?

no, use more usual Islamic way make him halal and then eat meat of his body , feed your children make them strong for suicide bomber attack .....hehehe

Hey wait you are mistaken this is Pakistan & these rituals are followed in india, i can post video if any one request.

WHERE ARE THE MODS, THES KINDDA POST ARE TEMPTING ME TO REPLY IN SAME TROLLING MANNER, I WOULD REQUEST MODS TO TAKE ACTION NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom