What's new

Time is running short for "drone strikes" in Pakistan!

People think that due to the economic and secuirity condition Pakistan has become an easier target.

US is giving Pakistan an opportunity to be united again and we should happily accept this opp.

People think that due to the economic and secuirity condition Pakistan has become an easier target.

US is giving Pakistan an opportunity to be united again and we should happily accept this opp.

opportunity ?
what opportunity ? killing innocent pakistanis???:angry:

"NO ... to shoot down a bloody drone and face the enemy as a united nation!"

Leading the charge from Canada, are you?

You couldn't be closer, big guy. We're right next door. Why don't you set an example?

In fact, given your brave talk, how can you not?

"NO ... to shoot down a bloody drone and face the enemy as a united nation!"

Leading the charge from Canada, are you?

You couldn't be closer, big guy. We're right next door. Why don't you set an example?

In fact, given your brave talk, how can you not?

Ah c'mon now..I know you got a high self-esteem especially knowing that your country is the most powerful in the world, but still, Pakistan is able to shoot down these drones, and when that happens, you will see all of Pakistan in joy because we finally stood up against a nation which acts as a real dictator, especially in world politics.
You have to realize that these drones will not help Pakistan at all, we need to win this war with the help of the U.S., but not with them overriding our demands and going in against our will and sovereignty, it just doesn't work that way.
How can the U.S. call Pakistan an "ally" after all this or vice versa?

sir s-2
is there any chance these Talibani enter into china ? and Brave US of A sending drone to china ????
..........................hypothetically specking

A bit off topic but why does us of a ONLY attack poor little country who are fighting for their existence and not pick somebody of their own size. they said a lot about Russia during cold war but were hidden when it comes to war.

I agree with you on that one...

USA always invades countries which have no semblance of an Air Force....

For example -

- Vietnam (only Russian and Chinese mercenaries)
- Gulf War 1 (Saddam's antiquated Air force)
- Afghanistan (Leave alone an air force, they've never even had civil aviation)
- Gulf War 2 (Saddam's remaining WW1 Biplanes)

USA knows that if they take on someone who remotely has an air force, they will face the bamboo... hence, they pick on little countries..

Please, dont get me wrong, I love the Americans, but its this duplicity that I dont like...

I agree with you on that one...

USA always invades countries which have no semblance of an Air Force....

For example -

- Vietnam (only Russian and Chinese mercenaries)
- Gulf War 1 (Saddam's antiquated Air force)
- Afghanistan (Leave alone an air force, they've never even had civil aviation)
- Gulf War 2 (Saddam's remaining WW1 Biplanes)

USA knows that if they take on someone who remotely has an air force, they will face the bamboo... hence, they pick on little countries..

Please, dont get me wrong, I love the Americans, but its this duplicity that I dont like...
sir,
american are father of duplicity, imagine a great air force and land force and what not and still -- how many war have they won?????

iraq
korean war -
afgan -----
vietnam-----

The attacks are killing the enemy what is the big problem with that?

Would you guys prefer to have the likes of Osama Al Kini still running around?
The attacks may be killing some useless footsoldiers and killing a lot more of innocent people.

Moreover, its Pakistani territory, and WE decide where to attack and where not to.

Nahin yaar, I think the problem is that they are attacking with drones without telling you, and that is exactly what Gilani is bitching about.... He was even crying about it in Davos... that they souldnt do that etc.

And, I disagree with you, even if a few innocents are killed, its all for the good, they have been sacrificed for the greater good of Pakistan and for the region, I do hope you understand that killing these militants is not only in our interest, but also yours...

Until I'm hearing a weekly news bulletin of Fazlullah dead, Zawahiri dead or Mehsud killed by Pakistani forces then I will continue to support drone attacks.

dont be so naive brother. where were these drones when they were given the exact location of mehsud???
and in other words are u sayin untill fazlullah, zawahiri and mehsud are alive u dont mind civillians dying????

The attacks are killing the enemy what is the big problem with that?

Would you guys prefer to have the likes of Osama Al Kini still running around?
Jk I thought same .. But here I can see some ego problem or they want those terrorist for rainy season I guess..

Nahin yaar, I think the problem is that they are attacking with drones without telling you, and that is exactly what Gilani is bitching about.... He was even crying about it in Davos... that they souldnt do that etc.

And, I disagree with you, even if a few innocents are killed, its all for the good, they have been sacrificed for the greater good of Pakistan and for the region, I do hope you understand that killing these militants is not only in our interest, but also yours...

he wasnt bitchin about anything. he was sayin wat pakistanis wanted him to say.
and i dont mind if few civillians die while many militants get killed. but i do mind when all those killed are civillians or atleast more than 70% killed are civillians. y dont u tell that how many militants get killed coz of these drone attacks and how many civillians???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom