What's new

TIME FOR THE U.S. TO PARTNER WITH CHINA IN SPACE?

To share the burden of American on an spacecraft that it will not last until 2020 before it fall back on earth...by that time the only space station remaining on Space is China. Americans knew that and they're panicking to decide the fate of their future exploration and space leadership.

I'm totally against the partnership even we go with slow step in space exploration: why should we want to be slave and take order from other when we can be master of our own with unlimited power and freedom to decide the path of Chinese future exploration...LMAO

As the article state clearly, in order to prevent China to become potential leader or competitor in space it's U.S interest to grant "partnership" and let U.S to lead...only Idiots will want to be in this club.

China should enjoy the fruit of it own labor it's more prestigious and tastety.

Don't worry, these people don't speak for the administration, and the administration is definitely against a partnership with no accountability. There is no reason we should partner with a country that doesn't respect our IP and would shackle us with their own onerous restrictions and bureaucracy.

It speaks volumes if they viewed a partnership as slavery, we want no part in such a poisonous relationship.

To say nothing of it being impractical with respect to the problem it is being billed as a solution for.

We would be much better served by partnering with our own vibrant commercial sector, which is increasingly the current course in fact.

But little brains to toy with that money. Sorry, that's how it looks from afar and from meeting some Chinese on here.
I would believe you will take part in any China-bashing, or for that matter, any East Asian-bashing, for what ever their achievement, just because they are not your people, and will welcome any **** from white countries, just because you are white.

Hard fact is that East Asian (and Jew in case you do not accept Jew as white) are smarter than you (IQ test), more educated than you (PISA test or any test related to education) and more civilized than you. Need to accept to be mature.

Don't worry, these people don't speak for the administration, and the administration is definitely against a partnership with no accountability. There is no reason we should partner with a country that doesn't respect our IP and would shackle us with their own onerous restrictions and bureaucracy.

It speaks volumes if they viewed a partnership as slavery, we want no part in such a poisonous relationship.

To say nothing of it being impractical with respect to the problem it is being billed as a solution for.

We would be much better served by partnering with our own vibrant commercial sector, which is increasingly the current course in fact.

I'm not speak on behalf of Chinese official neither, I only hope that they don't make a stupid decision to false Chinese future on exploration.

As for accountability, we're accountable to an organization but not to an individue of the organization. I think China has proven itself as U.N member. As for IP, you talk like we Chinese go to copy and to built the ISS by ourself..LMAO

As for partnership, maybe slavery is exaggerated, neverless the relation is not as equal as you thought: when Russia and EU were in favor to admit China as member, their combine power is less than U.S alone, under your administration objection, they have to comply...so what kind of relationshiip is that?

for me, save our freedom and our independant of space exploration on is much more important than to cozy with a bunches of celebrities on space just for a sentimental of belonging.

The article was written by 2 NASA dudes suggesting the possibility of cooperation. The way we look at it is pretty simple, dismiss this nonsense. USA sees our space program as part of the PLA division connected with the army thus they don't trust us and refused to allow China to join the ISS project. That's fine with us we are building our own space station so there's no need to go beg US whatsoever. You guys should really stop writing nonsense articles.

I'm not speak on behalf of Chinese official neither, I only hope that they don't make a stupid decision to false Chinese future on exploration.

As for accountability, we're accountable to an organization but not to an individue of the organization. I think China has proven itself as U.N member. As for IP, you talk like we Chinese go to copy and to built the ISS by ourself..LMAO

As for partnership, maybe slavery is exaggerated, neverless the relation is not as equal as you thought: when Russia and EU were in favor to admit China as member, their combine power is less than U.S alone, under your administration objection, they have to comply...so what kind of relationshiip is that?

for me, save our freedom and our independant of space exploration on is much more important than to cozy with a bunches of celebrities on space just for a sentimental of belonging.

I agree its a stupid choice for the US as well, it doesn't solve the short term problems the writer says it would.

China's space agency is accountable to its own government, just like NASA is accountable to America. I was speaking with regards to oversight to prove that both sides are holding up their sides of any potential treaty (specifically with regards to access to sensitive technology of the other side), the UN doesn't even play a part.

Agreement for new partners on the ISS must be unanimous, it isn't a matter of the US having more power over the ISS, any one member could have blocked it, just like in the UNSC.

It may be you are right that independence is the right choice for China, I won't pretend to know on that, but I firmly believe a partnership with China to address the gap in manned space flight we will experience in the next 4-5 years is neither feasible nor desirable for the US.

I cannot see how China will be partner up with the US on Space front, the 2 is on different term as we are conducting probe work to outer unvierse while the Chinese is still on Outer Atmosphere stage, which we achieve back in the 60s.

With the technology different between NSAS and CSA, there are more harm than good to the American, well, we simply don't go to the moon anymore. We been there for 30 years and plainly the NSAS were sick of conducting lunar mission, we got what we need and it's time for american to see what's out there outside our known universe.

For the Chinese, maybe yeah, we can have co-op program in space maybe 5 or 10 years down the road. The Chinese did not even have moon landing module at the moment. What good if they can get out of this universe??

I would believe you will take part in any China-bashing, or for that matter, any East Asian-bashing, for what ever their achievement, just because they are not your people, and will welcome any **** from white countries, just because you are white.

You got me man!
Im sure the intelectual property status in China has nothing to do with how i think. And how parading stolen technology disguised as indigenious is also correct right? Just because they are Asian they can! Right???!!
Also you have been on this place from 2009, i wont accept the argument you never saw any excessive (undeserving in a lot of cases) boasting from certain members from certain country. If you didn't you are either dumb, deaf and blind or any combination of the above.
This is no insult, rather a critical observation of your abilities to functionally process human behaviour patterns.

Hard fact is that East Asian (and Jew in case you do not accept Jew as white) are smarter than you (IQ test), more educated than you (PISA test or any test related to education) and more civilized than you. Need to accept to be mature.

Hard fact is none of the above can come up with a ground breaking product on their own. Please dont mention Samsung, i know you are thinking of it.......
Hard fact is also, children for PISA tests are hand picked and trained for exactly those tests in advance. You can search for a citing from a Chinese uni. proffesor deploring how PISA scores came at a price of suppressed independent critical thinking/creativity.
And personally, there's not a lot of people, no matter the race/origin out of which i'd score less in any IQ test.
And again speaking from personal experience, i'd rather score a little less and still enjoy my free time, then scoring marginally higher then everyone else at the expense of lost early teenage years that were spent drilling.

i eagerly await your replies, got plenty of ammo to shoot your ridiculous daydreams from the sky. bye bye

Here is a Fox news analyst poking fun at Chinese Jet landing on their AC. He is a retired Major General. He claims the event was staged,

Last edited by a moderator:
Staged? I don't know if it's pure arrogance or low intelligence coming from a retired Major General but can't he tell the difference between real and fake?
Then there's also our Gordon Chang with his "accurate" analysis on China and the Middle East issue. American entertainment brilliant...

Staged? I don't know if it's pure arrogance or low intelligence coming from a retired Major General but can't he tell the difference between real and fake?
Then there's also our Gordon Chang with his "accurate" analysis on China and the Middle East issue. American entertainment brilliant...

Its on the same level as those retired Chinese generals talking about nuking the west coast, pay no mind.

The only possible correct interpretation for it being a 'staged' first landing would be that it isn't really the first.

now they want us is because they see where the money and future lies,without China's money,considering the size of their national debt and economic woes,their space program probably will bleed them dry.China' space program is brimmed over with money and gaining momentum,we achieved one goal after another in space,I really don't see the need to work with them in this particular field.

They can place their palm on our pulse also apart from the monetary side! It is definitely not a good idea to co-operate with usa!

He is indian - most of the american flaggers are in fact! which gives the reason for the bashing very obviously!

exactly. that guy earns a buck by discrediting himself consistently.

It may be you are right that independence is the right choice for China, I won't pretend to know on that, but I firmly believe a partnership with China to address the gap in manned space flight we will experience in the next 4-5 years is neither feasible nor desirable for the US.

Indeed, there is nothing in commun between U.S and China and no cooperations has proven to be a sucess, take the case of Super-7 project, there is more Chinese bashing script than than technical writting..I guess we better of to walk the space path on our own.

Here is a Fox news analyst poking fun at Chinese Jet landing on their AC. He is a retired Major General. He claims the event was staged,

I don't think GOrdon Chang were ever a Major General, he is too young to be one, i don't think his age will ever reach colonel if he was in deed in the Military.

Also i would not take someone seriously if he appear in Comedy central.........

Last edited by a moderator:
what would a 40 year behind the 8 ball space technology country as China, a hostile country and a threat to the US, bring to the table that would compel the US to join hands? love to hear it...

Back
Top Bottom