What's new

Time for India to pay back !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dr Chishti whose case was in Indian courts for no less than 20 years was expected to be released...however, unexpectedly he has been sentenced to life prison by the Indian court...

A Pakistani virologist, was sentenced to life imprisonment in Ajmer after 19 years of trial. The Karachi University professor was arrested on charges of the murder. The murd er allegedly took place during a group clash on the premises of the shrine of sufi saint Khuwaja Moinuddin Chishti Ajmeri in Ajmer, Rajasthan on March 14, 1992.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

4-26-2011_445_l.gif

Wow.

Then theres no way that Pakistan should even think about releasing that indian terrorist sarabjit singh

the man in his 80s, has a fractured backbone, cannot walk, or fulfil the basic needs of daily life...

Wow.

Then theres no way that Pakistan should even think about releasing that indian terrorist sarabjit singh

So if India releases this man, will you release Sarabjit Singh?

If yes, then you have a very strange, not to mention stupid, way of dealing with terrorists.

If no, then India should not bother with this particular guy.

I just cannot even imagine the suffering, how awful it would be for his family, and especially his wife, to live in old age without the companionship of her husband...

So if India releases this man, will you release Sarabjit Singh?

If yes, then you have a very strange, not to mention stupid, way of dealing with terrorists.

If no, then India should not bother with this particular guy.

Can you point out where I said anything similar to "So if India releases this man, will you release Sarabjit Singh?"

Or do you regularly make up stuff?

Can you point out where I said anything similar to "So if India releases this man, will you release Sarabjit Singh?"

Sure I can, honey. See the bolded word in your very own post that yours truly has highlighted.

Or do you regularly make up stuff?

What's the use of being creeative in front of philistines?

Wow.

Don't expect much from them Leader - Indian are selfish bastards.I still remember during 2005 earthquake Indians had a special thread on Bharat Rakshak celebrating death toll and praying for increase in it - They still regularly celebrate bomb blasts in Pakistan as well as Earth Quakes in China.I have mentioned many before Indians can be dealt with Danda only - Softness won't work with them - If it was not for our nukes and huge Military we'd like Cuba or Somalia or worse Palestine.That's why i say we should not make a enemy out of United States - Our primary threat is India and will remain so because US might leave the region but India can't and won't.

You think you are better than Cuba now ? Name it and Cubans are better than Pakistanis in everything. And how exactly are you going to give Danda treatment to us ? Will make for an interesting and rather amusing reading:lol:

Indian terrorist Singh should never be released since he was involved in murdering Pakistani civilians. He should be sentenced to death.

Sure I can, honey. See the bolded word in your very own post that yours truly has highlighted.

What's the use of being creeative in front of philistines?

So just because I used the word "then", I'm saying saying we should exchange them?

You're the one who's being "creeative in front of philistines"

Anyways what I was saying was that indians were saying how innocent sarabjit was and how he should be released blah blah.

But since india can imprison a man where they dont have much proof against why should we release a self confessed terrorist and delay his death sentence

Dr Chishti whose case was in Indian courts for no less than 20 years was expected to be released...however, unexpectedly he has been sentenced to life prison by the Indian court...

A Pakistani virologist, was sentenced to life imprisonment in Ajmer after 19 years of trial. The Karachi University professor was arrested on charges of the murder. The murd er allegedly took place during a group clash on the premises of the shrine of sufi saint Khuwaja Moinuddin Chishti Ajmeri in Ajmer, Rajasthan on March 14, 1992.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

4-26-2011_445_l.gif

This is not the first time the indians have shown their true colors, I am still surprised that this guy is alive to say the least.
Bloody barbarians, well then again its india we are talking about.

Don't expect much from them Leader - Indian are selfish bastards.I still remember during 2005 earthquake Indians had a special thread on Bharat Rakshak celebrating death toll and praying for increase in it - They still regularly celebrate bomb blasts in Pakistan as well as Earth Quakes in China.

I wouldn't be surprised if those same members are present on this forum

What are you guys on about! Life imprisonment given by the court would mean 14 years behind the bars which he has already done! So once the formalities are over he will be allowed to go back to Pakistan. Shyte stirring 24x7! :hitwall:

Pak doctor hopes for an early release - India News - IBNLive

Jaipur: Dr Khaleel Chisty, the 78-year-old Pakistani virologist, hopes for an early release from the Ajmer jail, even as the Indian and Pakistani foreign secretaries held talks in Islamabad.

Dr Chisty, who is serving a jail term for murder in Ajmer, Rajasthan, has a chance of being released, as a goodwill gesture. Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao said she was hopeful of an early release of Dr Khalil Chisty. "India is hopeful of Dr Khalil Chisty's early release. The Rajasthan government is aware of the case and we are hopeful of an early resolution," said Nirupama Rao.

Ironically Dr Khaleel Chisty has already spent 19 years of his life in India after his passport was impounded waiting for the verdict, which is five years more than a life term of 14 years. Battling a host of health issues in the Ajmer Central Jail the octogenarian is now hoping to be home soon.

Back
Top Bottom