What's new

Tibet issue

Something about importing food is bad? Doesn't a place like Singapore imports all its food and Singapore is considered a successful country.

Tons of bickering and no one agreeing with the other side. Typical thread in this forum.

It seems like Tik Tam Tam claims to know a lot about China, and according to Chinese guys here, he couldn't be any further away from truth? If thats the case, I can see why you guys are getting frustrated. We deal with the exact same situation day in day out. Basically we have hundreds of Pakistani Tik Tam Tams here.

LOL, basically BigTree has been asking Ray to answer a simple question.

No answer yet. :P

The question about why China produces more food than India?

It seems like Tik Tam Tam claims to know a lot about China, and according to Chinese guys here, he couldn't be any further away from truth? If thats the case, I can see why you guys are getting frustrated. We deal with the exact same situation day in day out. Basically we have hundreds of Pakistani Tik Tam Tams here.

The question about why China produces more food than India?

Agreed! However, a dark hand has an interest in promoting Pakistan-India-China hatred, to isolate China and to sell weapons to both sides. They've used this divide and conquer tactic before. Will we fall for it, like last time?

According to your funny logic, it is those starved to death die of hunger voluntarily because nobody forces them to eat?

Is it because your democracy’s freedom is free to die and not free to live?

Frankly, I never thought you are so heartless. I don’t know how big percent of democratic Indians are as callous as you are. If a large percent of democratic Indians are of your type, your democracy is more disgustingly barbarous than communism, more ferociously inhuman than communism, and more democrazily backward than communism.

BTW, thank you for letting me learn more your f*... please excuse my midwest expression, fcking system!

You are putting words in my mouth and are flagrantly lying. No, people die of starvation because of state callousness. There have been no famines in India since independence and there was a famine once every 4 yrs in British Raj - this shows that the current system is better. Changes happen at gradual rates.

Agreed! However, a dark hand has an interest in promoting Pakistan-India-China hatred, to isolate China and to sell weapons to both sides. They've used this divide and conquer tactic before. Will we fall for it, like last time?

We know whats going on. The question is whether its stoppable.

Good thing Jackdaws is on my ignore list as well. He is like Rays little pet.

Buddy, you've done enough your dharma every year by exterminating 2 million your innocent and helpless children annually, and you have shown us enough your path. Your path seems leading to nowhere but starvation and illiteracy.

And you dare call it benevolence! How I could believe that! You call your killing of your children "benevolence"! :tdown:

And you try to control Karma? Best luck to you. :lol:

Don't get worked up and don't lie. I also urge you to look up "extermination" in a dictionary and see that this something done by the likes of Mao and Stalin not by Indian leaders.

I think they've already fallen for it. Who cares? US now has Libya + the other two wars.

We know whats going on. The question is whether its stoppable.

Good thing Jackdaws is on my ignore list as well. He is like Rays little pet.

Refrain from personal insults. This might be cultural trait that you exhibit - to insult when you have nothing to say or add or reply with. However, those of us who understand democratic norms, learn to respect each others' opinions without resorting to mudslinging. Please learn to do so. I forgive you either way.

Not to worry,

The insecure finds shadows everywhere and are even afraid of their own shadows.

One can live in the shadow of an idea without grasping it.

Not one of the ideas floated given their posts, be it Han culturalism, Chromosome theory, assimilation theory and what is happening in Tibet and East Turkmentistan has not be answered/ debunked, they being from scholarly tomes.

It is obvious that one goes into a Denial mode through Ignore!

y chinese are attacking u??
they are searching u here n there :lol:

They are attacking me since they are afraid of the TRUTH, which I have appended in this thread from scholarly tomes.

John F Kennedy said

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.

They are attacking me since they are afraid of the TRUTH, which I have appended in this thread from scholarly tomes.

John F Kennedy said

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.

oh ki likhya hai ina ne chinese wich in upar wali post

Back
Top Bottom