What's new

Tibet Buffer state

civil indian always dreams about tibet in their influence but the reality is not going to happens in the seeing future, As Tibet's economy growth stronger and
their living standard get higher, It will not only attract the excile to return but
also the indian in the border to find a better living in tibet. And then India will be in deep trouble over the border dispute.

civil indian always dreams about tibet in their influence but the reality is not going to happens in the seeing future, As Tibet's economy growth stronger and
their living standard get higher, It will not only attract the excile to return but
also the indian in the border to find a better living in tibet. And then India will be in deep trouble over the border dispute.

Dreams unlimited :rofl:

Poor in your history India existed many centuries it was at its peak during mauryan empire. But as the time past due to invasions it was split into small kingdoms. The culture and traditions of hindus who form majority of population in the sub continent share common heritage.

Culture and tradition don't make a country, a strong, sovereign and recognized government does. By your definition, the US, UK, Canada and Australia are one country and China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam and Mongolia are another? Maybe each Middle East state should just step up and claim that they were the center of the Arab civilization and thus, has the right to rule it. The last time Saddam tried that, Iraqis suffered.

By the way, present day Pakistan was the center of the Indus civilization and commerce of the Indian subcontinent. People of present day India were slaves to kings and emporers in Pakistan and later, the British throughout Indian kingdoms and empires. Ask any non-Indian historian and they'll tell you that.

Last edited:
Sorry but India existed for a long long time albeit as a conglomerate of individual kingdoms. The Gupta and Magadha empires can be best examples of modern history as they are attested by many historians, although it existed way back before B.C also mentioned in ancient greek works. It was known by a different name Bharata Khanda.

These empires existed for themselves, not laying claim as an unifier of India. There was never a belief that India must be unified as a nation until after the British occupation. Though the civilization in India subcontinent is unique and had been around for a long time. The civilization as a unify country was formed from the partition of British India. One partition become the Islamic Pakistan. The other partition become Hindu India

The guy posted some articles on the modern culture of Tibet. Why drag the history of India into it? Unless we want to discuss India's cultural influence on Tibet, which was not negligible. Who cares whether there was a nation state called India X centuries ago?

We all know that for some reason, perhaps having to do with unique aspects of Hinduism, the ancient Hindus did not record history with nearly the same rigor as say, the Jews, the Romans, the Chinese, or the post-Islamic Arabs ...

I suggest those who wish to debate the evolution of india do so in a thread called "Was there an 'India' before 1947" - and request that the mods humour you and make it a sticky.

I for one am d@mn tired of seeing it pop up over, and over, and over, and over ...

And while at it, whether Tibet was historically a part of China is also not the point of debate here ... my sense is that it was never directly administered by China until 1950s - not even during the Qing dynasty (Wang Lixiong had published some very detailed account on that topic rather recently).

But it doesn't prevent Tibet from becoming a part of the modern nation state of PRC. I don't see how Tibet becoming a part of China is different from the US annexing Hawaii in 1898 ... particularly convincing evidence exists that Tibet was not a sovereign state in the usual sense of the word during the period from the end of the Manchu dynasty to the founding of the PRC. As the article suggests it was but another one of British Empire's buffer zones to protect their "crown jewel".

But Tibet was autonomous and this autonomy should be respected ...

Although if anything, China had a much longer history of Suzerainty over and association with Tibet than any connenctions US had with Hawaii.

However, the CCP policy in Tibet needs to be reflected upon and the skeletons in the closet need to be aired ... slowly but surely.

Then the rest of the skeletons should come out ... slowly but surely.

Last edited:
"White man" (I use it loosely and somewhat figuratively)'s double standard is no reason not to have any standard.

Even the Saudi monach concedes that time changes, albeit more slowly for some than for others.

Anyways, your point and sarcasm register ... No, not even the CCP can claim the mantle of the "Khans" of yore ...

"Ignore the country" at your pleasure ... and as you no doubt imply, "地沟油大国" has other rather more pressing priorities!

Cheers.

i dont know why ... really dont know ... lots of chinese member here loved to convince people who hate china or chinese ... do something useless ... scream like a moron

ruling over a land dont need an "agree" from neighbors ... dont need cheer from the white in european and america ... dont need any "reasons" (excuses) like oh~ ive rule this land for a long long time ... all han chinese need to rule tibet is power ... political power ... and militray power

exactly the same as indian ruling over sikkim since 1975

invade tibet since 1700 ... ??? how about siberia ... corsica ... wales ... ???

those are history evolution ... past is past ... the matter is now ... if a tibetan want independent ... kill him ... if a country dont please our policy on tibet ... invade the country ... rape their woman ... slaves the man ... or just ignore the country.

Hope you know what chauvinism is, and I don't like it if this is where any country is heading. I guess your mentality has already missed its train ride.

Memorable quotes for "The West Wing" A Proportional Response
"[the President wants a disproportionate response to an American plane being shot down]
Leo McGarry: And do you think ratcheting up the body count is going to act as a deterrent?
President Josiah Bartlet: You're damn right I do.
Leo McGarry: Oh, well then you're just as stupid as these guys who think that capital punishment is going to be a deterrent for drug kingpins. As if drug kingpins didn't live their day-to-day lives under the possibility of execution. And their executions are a lot less dainty than ours, and tend to take place without the bother and expense of due process. So, my friend, if you want to start using American military strength as the arm of the Lord, you can do that. We're the only superpower left. You can conquer the world, like Charlemagne. But you'd better be prepared to kill everyone. And you had better start with me because I will raise up an army against you and *I* will beat you. "

Free Tibet from Han chinese who have no shared history with tibet at all

Palace Museum

29-888954-11.jpg

W020100128352699845386.jpg

F200903021007486750179863.jpg

29-011744-14.jpg

b41f381079c73aa23cc744c1809efe56.jpg

c93b95f15a7448cb184f44baacc33042.jpg

By making statement like this, you just proved that you are not any better than Chinaownseveryhting. Now you officially made a fool out of yourself.

Last edited:
Look, before a country can be "wise" enough to shrug off others when shrugging off is all that is called-for, first its people should learn to ignore fools in an international forum - unless such fools wear your own colour.

Let this Amidiot indulge in his hysteria ... honestly why even heed him? Who cares?

Tried hard to keep quiet recently until some hilarious ignorant fools pop up from nowhere, such as this one.

What a laughter…

:lol:

if indian have culture influence on tibet than monkey would have culture influence on Mars.

Terribly wrong. Indian culture did have culture influence on China, naturally including Tibet. At least it's recorded history.

As for latter part that if monkey has culture influence on Mars, last time I checked, the answer is a big YES. You know human beings are said to be evolved from some kind of monkeys, and human beings have dreamed, talked and written stories about Mars for long long time. And human beings are trying to explore Mars. So I suppose the answer is YES. Correct me if I am wrong.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom