What's new

Thunder Strikes In LIMA '19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of that but that route has own inherent threats considering the whole crew would have to circumvent India.
there are laws and protocols sir PAF transport flights sometime land in india too

Paint abhinandan type mustaches on JF-17 Thunder, and participate in lima event...:rofl: I bet indian will lodge protest and withdraw urgently from the event.. If still they willing to go ahead then shot down Tejaa with JF-17 infront of international audiences .. :D

Paint abhinandan type mustaches on JF-17 Thunder, and participate in lima event...:rofl: I bet indian will lodge protest and withdraw urgently from the event.. If still they willing to go ahead then shot down Tejaa with JF-17 infront of international audiences .. :D

:omghaha:good idea.

Good news. I'd love to see the thunder with kill marks on the side. I fear the Indians will exert political pressure Malaysia not to buy JF17 like they did Sri Lanka.

Bhartiyoon ki khushiyoo pe to pani phir gaya, IAF ab JF17 ki kani hai....saray kanay kany sharminda sharminda time pass karin ge...

Pak ki aik aur napak sajish, pehlay na bol kar thunder lay aay Super poer bharat ko chiranay ko

Tejas too is invited in LIMA. But advantage JF-17 is price and proven combat experience. :-) let's hope some good news from Malaysia.
Insha Allah after 2-3 years, you will see that Bangladesh Airforce are in talk with Pakistan for JF-17 Blk-3..

Insha Allah after 2-3 years, you will see that Bangladesh Airforce are in talk with Pakistan for JF-17 Blk-3..

Why not, the price and the capabilities along with proven combat experience makes it a no brainer for all these countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom