What's new

Three Turkish soldiers killed in Libya as Haftar’s forces advance on Misrata

Fake news...Turkish soldiers didnt take part in any clashes in Libya yet..

Depployement just begin..it may take months to complete....

But conqueror marashal Hafter comply with ceasefire as soon as firts team of Turkish military arrived in Libya..

well , if you want to enter in this kind of conflict , then commit everything you have or you will fail badly ...

Even 48 F-4 TERMINATOR Fighter Jets armed with 96 POPEYE and SOM Cruise Missiles will be enough to wipe out HAFTAR's noob forces , air defense systems and Fighter Jets on the ground

and Nobody can stop the Turkish Airforce ..... GNA and LNA declared ceasefire from midnight on Sunday
The EU, Russia and Turkey were working to curb the fighting
976dee9df2713a1358df00b100ea3d90.jpg

whats wrong with the Ottoman influence ?

Ottoman Empire protected Islamic World from Christian Europe and Shiite Iran for centuries

but after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire , Bandit The US ,The UK , France , Israel ,Russia and Iran killed millions of Arabs in Algeria , Tunis , Libya , Lebanon , Egypt , Palestine , Syria , Iraq , etc

and S.Aabia ,The Uae , Bahreyn , Kuwait , Oman , Jordan are slaves to Bandit The US and The UK

But conqueror marashal Hafter comply with ceasefire as soon as firts team of Turkish military arrived in Libya..
Yes thats the plan, but there r powers that won't accept this mainly Russian even thought they claim to have called for a ceasefire, putin is a war criminal, and none of this matter if the GNA's army is not trained and ready to fight and win, bc after all, the Libiyans will answer to the strongest

arent you a disrespectful person ? i didnt abuse you at all. i bet you wont say a thing lik that to my face but since its internet you can act macho. we literally intruded and captured lands controlled by a nuclear power 4 times our size in 1999 for 3 months. we literally infiltrated 2 brigade size forces in kashmir in 1965 and almost captured akhnur in a division size thrust against a 4 time larger enemy...you are talking of balls...if you dont know about these things atleast dont abuse me for it
almost, and then a series of blunders by our "brave" generals costed us those gains. why did we fail to capture akhnur? why did we fail to hold on to kargil?

arent you a disrespectful person ? i didnt abuse you at all. i bet you wont say a thing lik that to my face but since its internet you can act macho.
also, not saying that about you, saying it about our dear pm.

arent you a disrespectful person ? i didnt abuse you at all. i bet you wont say a thing lik that to my face but since its internet you can act macho. we literally intruded and captured lands controlled by a nuclear power 4 times our size in 1999 for 3 months. we literally infiltrated 2 brigade size forces in kashmir in 1965 and almost captured akhnur in a division size thrust against a 4 time larger enemy...you are talking of balls...if you dont know about these things atleast dont abuse me for it
and lastly, stop dwelling in the past, please tell me what have we done for kashmir recently? our pm has been harping on about indians attacking ajk and then we would do anything. the other side obviously doesnt matter. like i said, he is a ball-less idiot.

but after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire , Bandit The US ,The UK , France , Israel ,Russia and Iran killed millions of Arabs in Algeria , Tunis , Libya , Lebanon , Egypt , Palestine , Syria , Iraq , etc

and S.Aabia ,The Uae , Bahreyn , Kuwait , Oman , Jordan are slaves to Bandit The US and The UK

Iran in all of histories didn't practice mass killing of the arabs ... even when Buyid Kingdom of Iran conquered Baghdad , they didn't put the Arab population to death , even Shah Abbas didn't start killing Arabs after his re conquest of Baghdad and even Nadir Shah which razed and killed so many Iranians , didn't put Arab in Iraq to sword ( for your knowledge , his army in one night killed more than 200,000 Indians , so he was capable of doing it ) ...

So you were protectors of Arabs !?

The Mamluk were Egyptians and Syrians and they protected Egypt and Syria for centuries till Sellim Yauz beat them with Gun and Canons ...

And It was Ottomans(Turks) who sold Plastin to Britan and Jews ....

and The Turks were the only one who even change their Font to become more European and betrayed Islam while they had best infrastructure Muslims Countries ...

now some Secular Pan Turks dare and come and lectures other

The Mamluk were Egyptians and Syrians and they protected Egypt and Syria for centuries till Sellim Yauz beat them with Gun and Canons ...

The Mamluks were TURK , not Arab

BAIBARS KHAN was Turkic origin Sultan of Egypt in the Mamluk Bahri dynasty He was Commander of the Turkic MAMLUK forces that inflicted a defeat on the 7th Crusade of King Louis IX of France

Turkic origin BAIBARS KHAN also led the vanguard of the Turkic MAMLUK forces at the Battle of Ain Jalut in 1260 which marked the first substantial defeat of the Mongol army and is considered a turning point in history

also Zangid Dynasty was a Muslim dynasty of Oghuz Turk origin which ruled parts of the Levant and Upper Mesopotamia of the Seljuk Empire

In 1148, the Second Crusade arrived in Syria, led by Louis VII of France and Conrad III of Germany. but Nuraddin's Turkish Army victories and the Crusader's losses in Asia Minor

The Crusaders occupied Alexandria and Cairo and made Egypt a tributary state
Caliph Al-Adid requested help from Nuraddin ..... and Nuraddin sent Turkish Army led by General Shirkuh and his nephew Saladin

At the beginning of 1169 Shirkuh arrived and the Crusaders once more were forced to retreat
Nuraddin gained full control of Egypt

and after 1517 Ottoman Empire has started ruling Egypt

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And It was Ottomans(Turks) who sold Plastin to Britan and Jews ....

Arabs sold their lands to the Jews in Palestine

Abdul Hamid II was the last Ottoman Sultan to exert effective control over the fracturing state. and in 1908 British-Jews destroyed Abdul Hamid II who didnt give Palestine to the Jews

and in WW1 Turks fought against the British + French + Italians to protect Jerusalem , Mecca and Medina
on the other hand traitor Arabs led by christian British LAWRENCE fought against the Turks to destroy the Ottoman Empire

even Ottoman Empire sent Navy to Jiddah , India and Indonesia to kick christian Portugueses

TURKS protect Islamic World since 1096 CRUSADES

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and The Turks were the only one who even change their Font to become more European and betrayed Islam while they had best infrastructure Muslims Countries ...

when the Turks fought against the British + French + Italians + Russians + Greeks + Armenians in ww1 and Turkish Independence War between 1915 and 1922 , Arabs were allies with christian British against the Turks

and Iran is destabilizing the Arab countries Iraq,Syria,Lebanon,Yemen

Iran - Russia killed hundreds of thousands of Arabs in Syria to protect murderer dictator ASSAD Regime

but Turkey saved over 3,5 millions of Syrian Arabs

I am saying again after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire , Bandit The US ,The UK , France , Israel ,Russia and Iran killed millions of Arabs in Algeria , Tunis , Libya , Lebanon , Egypt , Palestine , Syria , Iraq , etc

Last edited:
The Mamluks were TURK , not Arab

BAIBARS KHAN was Turkic origin Sultan of Egypt in the Mamluk Bahri dynasty He was Commander of the Turkic MAMLUK forces that inflicted a defeat on the 7th Crusade of King Louis IX of France

Turkic origin BAIBARS KHAN also led the vanguard of the Turkic MAMLUK forces at the Battle of Ain Jalut in 1260 which marked the first substantial defeat of the Mongol army and is considered a turning point in history

also Zangid Dynasty was a Muslim dynasty of Oghuz Turk origin which ruled parts of the Levant and Upper Mesopotamia of the Seljuk Empire

In 1148, the Second Crusade arrived in Syria, led by Louis VII of France and Conrad III of Germany. but Nuraddin's Turkish Army victories and the Crusader's losses in Asia Minor

The Crusaders occupied Alexandria and Cairo and made Egypt a tributary state
Caliph Al-Adid requested help from Nuraddin ..... and Nuraddin sent Turkish Army led by General Shirkuh and his nephew Saladin

At the beginning of 1169 Shirkuh arrived and the Crusaders once more were forced to retreat
Nuraddin gained full control of Egypt

and after 1517 Ottoman Empire has started ruling Egypt

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Arabs sold their lands to the Jews in Palestine

Abdul Hamid II was the last Ottoman Sultan to exert effective control over the fracturing state. and in 1908 British-Jews destroyed Abdul Hamid II who didnt give Palestine to the Jews

and in WW1 Turks fought against the British + French + Italians to protect Jerusalem , Mecca and Medina
on the other hand traitor Arabs led by christian British LAWRENCE fought against the Turks to destroy the Ottoman Empire

even Ottoman Empire sent Navy to Jiddah , India and Indonesia to kick christian Portugueses

TURKS protect Islamic World since 1096 CRUSADES

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

when the Turks fought against the British + French + Italians + Russians + Greeks + Armenians in ww1 and Turkish Independence War between 1915 and 1922 , Arabs were allies with christian British against the Turks

and Iran is destabilizing the Arab countries Iraq,Syria,Lebanon,Yemen

Iran - Russia killed hundreds of thousands of Arabs in Syria to protect murderer dictator ASSAD Regime

but Turkey saved over 3,5 millions of Syrian Arabs

I am saying again after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire , Bandit The US ,The UK , France , Israel ,Russia and Iran killed millions of Arabs in Algeria , Tunis , Libya , Lebanon , Egypt , Palestine , Syria , Iraq , etc

The Mamluk were Arabs ... if you want to give me a lecture about DNA bullshit then I can say Current Turkey is just mixture of Greek , Armanians , Latin , Persian , Kurds and Arabs ... the Turks were minority ....

we as Moroccans have not sided with neither sides, same as Algeria and Tunisia(right decision for as now). the conflict in Libya must be solved by Libyans, not by the GCC,Egyptian,Russian Israeli alliance, nor by the Turkish Qatari alliance...
the battle between GNA and LNA is pure Fitna, no one is right nor wrong, the best way to move forward is a truce ... (and wait for a regime change in a certain country that would make everything change )
Europe is not going to bather bc the only care about the oil and gas (witch I believe is already secured for them) and the refugees crisis but since the Libyans population is not big, than they won't care about the in-fighting.
Haftar should accept the truce, and Turks should protect Tripoli and wait ...

The Mamluk were Arabs ... if you want to give me a lecture about DNA bullshit then I can say Current Turkey is just mixture of Greek , Armanians , Latin , Persian , Kurds and Arabs ... the Turks were minority ....

MAMLUKS were TURK

Then Seljuks were Persians and Ottomans were Arabs too ..... what a joke

-- The Tulunids were a dynasty of Turkic origin and were the first independent dynasty to rule Egypt as well as much of Syria in 868
-- also Turkic Burid and Zengid dynasties ruled Syria between 1100 and 1250
-- also Turkic Bahri dynasty ruled Egypt between 1250 and 1389 ( the Mamluk Sultanate was dominated by the Kipchak Turkic Bahri dynasty )
-- also after 1517 Ottoman Empire ruled all Middle East including Egypt for 400 years

TURKS ruled Egypt , Syria , Iraq , Iran and all Middle East between 960s and 1900s

even until 1925 Iran was ruled by the Turks

of course there are millions of Arabs , Kurds , Albanians , Bosnians , Circassians , Georgians , etc in Turkey
because of Turkey = Ottoman Empire ...... between 1821 and 1922 millions of muslim population come to Anatolia ( Turkey ) from Balkans and Caucasia to save themselves from being slaughtered by christian Greeks,Serbs,Bulgars,Russians

even now there are over 3,5 millions Syrian refugess in Turkey and most of them never will return to Syria

Never forget that TURKS took all Anatolia including Istanbul from Byzantine Empire .......

we as Moroccans have not sided with neither sides, same as Algeria and Tunisia(right decision for as now). the conflict in Libya must be solved by Libyans, not by the GCC,Egyptian,Russian Israeli alliance, nor by the Turkish Qatari alliance

after Libya , the next target will be Algeria and Tunis ....... good luck
S.Arabia-The Uae-Egypt wants to make all Arab Countries as puppet to the US and the UK , France

almost, and then a series of blunders by our "brave" generals costed us those gains. why did we fail to capture akhnur? why did we fail to hold on to kargil?

also, not saying that about you, saying it about our dear pm.

and lastly, stop dwelling in the past, please tell me what have we done for kashmir recently? our pm has been harping on about indians attacking ajk and then we would do anything. the other side obviously doesnt matter. like i said, he is a ball-less idiot.
well i thought u were talking about balls..not brains, both are usually the opposite of each other and negate each other. thats why we couldnt capture akhnur and thats why we could not hold on to heights in kargil... excess of balls and less brains...

after Libya , the next target will be Algeria and Tunis ....... good luck
S.Arabia-The Uae-Egypt wants to make all Arab Countries as puppet to the US and the UK , France
the Arab dictators are puppets, President Erdogan is a little bit less of a puppet ( he wants to be independent, he has the right to, since he has a bigger economy, and, he can afford to throw a world against the US or Russia or Israel every now and then, also he has the Islamic Ottoman pride and strategic futuristic objectives that goes hand in hand with his 2023 Islamic vision).
but the problem is mainly not the leaders , the problem is the ignorance of the people ... we are divided into two camps, there are civil wars coming from within the people, the regimes are only using the people against each others , then comes the US, that is using the regimes against each others ...do u see the pattern ? Allah SWT just sends oppressors to oppress other oppressors as a punishment . if we want to stop this mess, we have to address the source of the problem , the people are oppressing themselves, they need to repent and then unit, then the Arab regimes will fall apart and the US can not control anything, and the problem is we can't convince the people in Libya to unit , so the only thing we can do is a truce and wait .

but the problem is mainly not the leaders , the problem is the ignorance of the people

Nobody cares about the peoples

the US-the UK-Israel backed traitor scums always control military in Muslim Countries to make military coup and to destroy real muslim leaders for American - British - Israeli interests

-- SISI in Egypt
-- HAFTAR in Libya
-- Military Council in Sudan

-- but FETO failed in Turkey ... ( failed coup attempt by 2016 ) .... ERDOGAN fight for independent

S.Arabia , The Uae , Bahreyn , Jordan , etc are puppets of the US and the UK

as Condoleezza Rice said 22 countries from Morocco to Afghanistan are under target by the US to become Evangelist-Zionist puppets

Back
Top Bottom