What's new

Three Turkish soldiers killed in Libya as Haftar’s forces advance on Misrata

Fake news and panic moves ...

Wait for February. We haven't started talking yet. There are no Turkish soldiers in the field.

Does Turkey have capability to use drone via satellite ?

Last edited:
Turkey is a bandit country trying to take Libyan peoples oil and resources. Hopefully Libyan will deport all the ethnic Turks back to Tayyipistan once this is over.

It will be shot down by the Saif al Arab.
By extending their EEZ in Mediterranean Sea?

Turkey is a bandit country trying to take Libyan peoples oil and resources. Hopefully Libyan will deport all the ethnic Turks back to Tayyipistan once this is over.

France , Egypt , The Uae and S.Arabia gives weapons and money to the US (CIA) backed illegal HAFTAR who want to make a military coup against the UN recognized legal Libyan Government

also Thousands of mercenaries from Chad , Niger and Sudan to support illegal HAFTER for killing Libyans and for destroying the UN recognized legal Libyan Government for American-Israeli-European interests

btw CIA backed FETO Terror Organization failed in Turkey ... failed coup attempt by 2016
the US (CIA) backed illegal HAFTAR also will be failed in Libya

hhahaha do you have a nuclear foe ? we even attempted in 1999 after declaration of nuke power by both sides...who else has more balls lol. dont talk rubbish my comments were out of concern for turkey and you started taking jibes on my country
lol, we have balls? seriously? we are holding akcent concerts to show solidarity to kashmiris, nicely done. a very nice display of balls. our pm is planting trees to show solidarity to kashmiris. ball-less idiot.

France , Egypt , The Uae and S.Arabia gives weapons and money to the US (CIA) backed illegal HAFTAR who want to make a military coup against the UN recognized legal Libyan Government

also Thousands of mercenaries from Chad , Niger and Sudan to support illegal HAFTER for killing Libyans and for destroying the UN recognized legal Libyan Government for American-Israeli-European interests

btw CIA backed FETO Terror Organization failed in Turkey ... failed coup attempt by 2016
the US (CIA) backed illegal HAFTAR also will be failed in Libya

well , if you want to enter in this kind of conflict , then commit everything you have or you will fail badly ...

Last edited:
Turkey should focus on internal affairs, Erdogan should send his son to die instead. Now those families will be told, they died for the homeland. But in reality they died for Erdogan's dreams of Ottoman influence.
whats wrong with the Ottoman influence ? maybe that's what the region needs, isn't it better than US influence or Russian influence ? or UAE influence ?
the best thing for Libya right now is a truce and LNA and GNA must wait for a major regional event ...
the Ottoman empire will not come back but the Arab dictators will not remain neither, time for something new, old yet new ;)

whats wrong with the Ottoman influence ? maybe that's what the region needs, isn't it better than US influence or Russian influence ? or UAE influence ?
the best thing for Libya right now is a truce and LNA and GNA must wait for a major regional event ...
the Ottoman empire will not come back but the Arab dictators will not remain neither, time for something new, old yet new ;)
Lol, definitely a fake Morrocan "Islamrules2020" lol

lol, we have balls? seriously? we are holding akcent concerts to show solidarity to kashmiris, nicely done. a very nice display of balls. our pm is planting trees to show solidarity to kashmiris. ball-less idiot.
arent you a disrespectful person ? i didnt abuse you at all. i bet you wont say a thing lik that to my face but since its internet you can act macho. we literally intruded and captured lands controlled by a nuclear power 4 times our size in 1999 for 3 months. we literally infiltrated 2 brigade size forces in kashmir in 1965 and almost captured akhnur in a division size thrust against a 4 time larger enemy...you are talking of balls...if you dont know about these things atleast dont abuse me for it

No such news in the mainstream Turkish newspaper sites...

Anyway, in a military ops there'll be casualties. Even when the Saltanat was going down a one-third of the male population sacrificed themselves without the blink of an eye. Only LGBT leaders want to fight via $22/month proxies....
I doubt this news too, I hope Turkish troops do not engage in the fighting, let the Libyans sort it out between themselves, but make sure to activate the air defence systems to down the UAVs bombing Tripoli every now and then. Re-enforce the Capital and wait for Allah's help, hopefully something happens and the GCC cut off the money, Haftar will be in no position to assert his claims, thats when his militias will change sides ... but it won't be the end of the turmoil, the infighting will last for years to come and thats what I am worried about, that is why Qatar must pay the costs of the entire operation.

Lol, definitely a fake Morrocan "Islamrules2020" lol
no I am a Morrocan brother, what's wrong with my name ? don't you like it ?
انا مغربي و اصلي مغربي و اسكن فالمغرب بلدي و لكن هويتي اسلامية و اذا قلت ان هويتي اسلامية

no I am a Morrocan brother, what's wrong with my name ? don't you like it ?
انا مغربي و اصلي مغربي و اسكن فالمغرب بلدي و لكن هويتي اسلامية و اذا قلت ان هويتي اسلامية
I see, you have been diagnosed by me.

أنت مجنون

Back
Top Bottom