What's new

Three teachers killed in northwest Pakistan

May they rest in peace and may the killers be skinned alive.

Has He EVER... EVER given a thought to a "possibility" that he can be wrong?
Old habits die hard, as the saying goes. Actually those of us who are old enough to remember him as a fast bowler and later as the captain of the Pakistan cricket team, know all too well about his stubbornness, and arrogance. And than he is a Pashtoon too. You may have herd 'Zameen jumbad, na jumbad, Gul Mohammed', The earth can be moved, but not Gul Mohammed. Somehow he got into this understanding that whatever bad is happening in Pakistan, it is a result of US intervention in Afghanistan. It is not that he is totally wrong, but he is giving lot more credit to US than she actually deserves. There is also an element of ethnic and racial bias here; he feels that HIS brethren (Afghan/Pakistani pashtoons) are being killed in a war that was waged by the US. Now I don't have to tell you, but when a person starts thinking along such lines, and view things through ethnic/racial perspective, than it is very difficult to reason with him.

If I may add, same is the problem with Saleem Safi, though otherwise, he is known to be an educated person. Same is also true for Fazal ur Rahman, Sami ul Haq etc.

Last edited:
If I may add, same is the problem with Saleem Safi, though otherwise, he is known to be an educated person. Same is also true for Fazal ur Rahman, Sami ul Haq etc.

the day we had to see when those who took arms against the state are being mourned, praised and looked up to as ones who will decide our fate (Hakim Ullah, Abdul Aziz or Red Mosque) and those who fought them are either killed or under arrest & facing treason charges(and condemned / mocked by Talibanized media & Abdul Aziz)

this government and the Judiciary has a very skewed view about who is a traitor and who is a hero & "brother"

the day we had to see when those who took arms against the state are being mourned, praised and looked up to as ones who will decide our fate (Hakim Ullah, Abdul Aziz or Red Mosque) and those who fought them are either killed or under arrest & facing treason charges(and condemned / mocked by Talibanized media & Abdul Aziz)

this government and the Judiciary has a very skewed view about who is a traitor and who is a hero & "brother"
You are absolutely right my friend. Baat to sach hey magar baat hey ruswai ki.

But if you agree with me, Musharraf (God knows whom he is surrounded with these days and why he is listening to them) also didn't show the courage here. If I were in his place, and I was asked to defend myself on lal masjid, I would have told them, yes I ordered the action because it was the matter of law and order, and if I were given a chance, I would do the same. He should not be defensive here, but if he doesn't show the courage and tries to escape by putting the blame on others, than it happens what is happening now.

thinking loud to my self (no need to ask the hypocrites)

were these women conducting Drone strikes? were they getting paid by Americans to fight the Taliban?

how much of an arsehole, stubborn b@stard and cold hearted with tar for blood one would have to justify this murder and shamelessly change the subject.

a good population of my countrymen shed tears for terrorist Afia sadique who is so central to Al Qaeda that even in Africa when Al Shahab (an Al Qaeda offshoot) abducted workers at an oil rig, they demanded her release....
then the picture of her malnourished and exhausted face is used to fan hatred but compare it to the nameless child, girls and women mercilessly gunned down, executed, blown up, sprayed acid, raped and mutilated (in Sawat) ... do my Fellow "Muslims" of Pakistan have any "Islam" left these nameless victims or is it only reserved for those who glorify killing fellow Muslims?
no , these crooked fellowmen of ours, they wont feel anything at all!
you are 100000% right!

, yes I ordered the action because it was the matter of law and order, and if I were given a chance, I would do the same. He should not be defensive here, but if he doesn't show the courage and tries to escape by putting the blame on others, than it happens what is happening now.

I think many times he has said that he will do the same, a point picked up by talibanized media.
they even taunted him and wrote mocking columns saying "commando" has gone mad etc.

he is not passing the blame on others but highlighting the fact that it was not only his call and he took others in confidence as well... a fact that only Ch Shujaat has now accepted... but cowards are those who have found their places among other parties who are staying low (cant blame them for that either.. self preservation).

I cant question his courage EVER.. those who know him will laugh at the suggestion of these meat munching "tigers".... he has led his troops from the front and has been a very active officer from his early days and even to COAS. coming in the line of fire not once but many occasions so these judges and Noora league is nothing.. what he is doing and I commend him for that is not becoming a cheap target of Taliban (the brothers of Orya Maqbool jan, Irfan sadique and Hamid Mir etc).

his sham trial has shown to the rest of the world (not some Pakistani b@stards because they think they are better than all creation of past, present & future) that how misguided, clueless and outrageous a government and judiciary can get which doesnt even try to hide its personal grudge and has made it clear that it wants to punish him and that too for "treason" which really messes up the minds of the khakis who are busy fighting the terrorists.

which we are posting here... there have been more terrorism in Peshawar...

oh wait...
the apologists will say TTP hasnt accepted the responsibility so it must be the ISI or RAW or Americans or fcking Teletubbies who want to derail the "peace" initiative....

but ... wait and listen (because PTI and JUI, JI and Nawaz league wont).... even if the TTP doesnt directly take responsibility for that (as if their word is the word of God)... they will definitely praise and justify it...

my respected friends here ask me..

what do you want instead? do you want to fight them for ever and never seek peace?

well my dears yes, what choice do I have then these pests are constantly stabbing me and I keep putting my hands on my face or chest or stomach and neck to block their blows... will they ever stop?

how messed up PTI stance is now...
?

@Leader ?

it is drone war and our participation in American WoT right?

but TTP is demanding Shariah in Pakistan ... where does it leave us?

whats wrong with Shariah??? someone asks.

check out the effects of "Shariah in Swat" I reply.

rest in peace to the nameless men and women doctors, nurses, teasers, soldiers, health workers, media men, ordinary citizens and Children.

this scum was termed as "hell hounds" by the Prophet Muhammad PBUH... they cant be reasoned with

they killed Hazrat Ali and they Killed Hazrat Usman r.a.. they have the blood of tens of thousands of innocent people throughout history and they will join the ranks of Dajjal... this is the prophecy

to all Taliban apologists
go and hug them and kiss them .. they will behead you when they see fit.

It is pointless to condemn sectarian & terrorists attacks on one hand and forcibly stop NATO supplies because TTP leader Hakimullah Mehsud; main perpetrator of the these attacks as well as attacks on PNS Mehran, GHQ & PAF Kamra; was killed in a drone attack. I call it out and out double talk and playing politics of blood.

Imran Khan has been the most vociferous supporter of the talks. If PTI leader thinks that thru nice words and a cup of tea, TTP would simply lay their arms and return to normal life without GOP giving anything of substance in return then I would say that either Imran Khan thinks that TTP are idiots or he is an idiot himself; this is obviously not the case. It is therefore a foregone conclusion that GOP would have to give into some of the TTP demands. Let us therefore try to analyse what the talks really imply.

According to Pakistan’s Constitution‘s article 256 which states:

256. Private armies forbidden.-No private organisation capable of functioning as a military organisation shall be formed, and any such organisation shall be illegal.

By stressing talking to TTP, which without doubt comprises of a group of private armies, Imran Khan has been continuously sending the message that something expressly forbidden in the Pakistan constitution is acceptable. Regret to say that due to political expediency; that is not giving the appearance of being against peace; major political parties have been guilty of this offence as well. For anyone genuinely believing in the Constitution, peace talks with private lashkars on equal terms is not acceptable

Second is the question of ethics. Minimum price that Taliban would ask is likely to be that all of the TTP prisoners found guilty of murder and terrorism in Pakistani courts are released. In plain terms this means that - If I am convicted of killing someone for whatever reason, I will be hanged; however TTP thugs who have been convicted of killing thousands of Pakistanis will be freed. This means peace at any price. (Bilawal Bhutto correctly portrayed Imran Khan at the feet of gun totting Talib begging for talks).

In real terms it means that if you are strong and have the organization such as Taliban behind you; you will not be punished for crimes against humanity such as shooting down innocent anti polio female workers and school teachers. This is morally and ethically wrong. People single out Imran Khan for criticism because PTI leader is person responsible for forcing GOP to negotiate with Taliban from a disadvantageous position.

I am not against peace, but I believe that State of Pakistan should only negotiate from strength and any concession to Taliban should be out of generosity not out of weakness or compulsion. This cannot happen unless PTI joins ANP, MQM & PPP for supporting a punitive action against the scums of the earth that have blatantly killed thousands of Pakistanis, played football with the heads of Pakistani soldiers and then boasted about it.

Back
Top Bottom