What's new

Three teachers killed in northwest Pakistan

How can a nation possibly progress when its greatest assets are being hunted down?? An illiterate nation is all the more easy to subvert and confound which is the sole aim of these pathological creeps.

May Allah have mercy upon them and give strength to their families....
& horrible death to the killers is more required?

its the shariah of the schools of Molana Sami ul Hq he says he got "positive" response from Taliban over the demands of the government.

this is what is called positive, continue to kill and bomb Pakistani civilians.
its. IMRAN, SAMI, FAZAL, MUNNAWAR all of them calls this HALLAL killings?
all they wants, because of thier cowardness is the impletation of this lhallal killings in the name shariah?

Talks are important and it is good that discussions take place to reduce killings. Having said that, the pre-conditions for talks with these people should be:

a. No attacks on government educational institutions.
b. No attacks on hospitals and doctors.
c. No attacks on government emergency response units.

Talks are important and it is good that discussions take place to reduce killings. Having said that, the pre-conditions for talks with these people should be:

a. No attacks on government educational institutions.
b. No attacks on hospitals and doctors.
c. No attacks on government emergency response units.
& they are listening? lolzzzzz

all they wants, because of thier cowardness is the impletation of this lhallal killings in the name shariah?

thinking loud to my self (no need to ask the hypocrites)

were these women conducting Drone strikes? were they getting paid by Americans to fight the Taliban?

how much of an arsehole, stubborn b@stard and cold hearted with tar for blood one would have to justify this murder and shamelessly change the subject.

a good population of my countrymen shed tears for terrorist Afia sadique who is so central to Al Qaeda that even in Africa when Al Shahab (an Al Qaeda offshoot) abducted workers at an oil rig, they demanded her release....
then the picture of her malnourished and exhausted face is used to fan hatred but compare it to the nameless child, girls and women mercilessly gunned down, executed, blown up, sprayed acid, raped and mutilated (in Sawat) ... do my Fellow "Muslims" of Pakistan have any "Islam" left these nameless victims or is it only reserved for those who glorify killing fellow Muslims?

@Leader you might wonder why the entire focus of criticism is on Imran Khan? re his stance and insistence on "talks"/ "negotiations" with the TTP... well because Fazl rehman, Sami Ul Haq and Abdul Aziz of Red mosque actually justify and support the TTP and pleading them to see sense and have mercy for unfortunate citizens of Pakistan is pointless.

but do tell me... I am going to put this question to Imran directly and pass it to all possible anchors, program hosts and media persons who might have a chance of meeting Imran Khan.

questions to Imran are

Has He EVER... EVER given a thought to a "possibility" that he can be wrong?

Has he EVER... given himself a chance to reconsider his stance regarding TTP?

Has he EVER brothered to see what TTP has done to local Maliks, Tribal elders and rest of the population that stood in their way? Has He ever allowed himself to change his mind when TTP didnt stop its terrorism even when NATO supplies remained blocked for over 6 months?

Has he ever thought how flimsy and mistaken argument he has had that tribals will be able to take on the TTP themselves with ease once Pakistan army vacates FATA & disassociates itself with USA?

Has he EVER given attention to open Claims by TTP when they repeatedly and proudly admit to the constant murder of minorities. Has he given attention to the TTP response about Church attack where they "praised the attack" and considered it Islamic, justifiable and worthy?"

@Leader you might wonder why the entire focus of criticism is on Imran Khan? re his stance and insistence on "talks"/ "negotiations" with the TTP... well because Fazl rehman, Sami Ul Haq and Abdul Aziz of Red mosque actually justify and support the TTP and pleading them to see sense and have mercy for unfortunate citizens of Pakistan is pointless.

but do tell me... I am going to put this question to Imran directly and pass it to all possible anchors, program hosts and media persons who might have a chance of meeting Imran Khan.

questions to Imran are

Has He EVER... EVER given a thought to a "possibility" that he can be wrong?

Has he EVER... given himself a chance to reconsider his stance regarding TTP?

Has he EVER brothered to see what TTP has done to local Maliks, Tribal elders and rest of the population that stood in their way? Has He ever allowed himself to change his mind when TTP didnt stop its terrorism even when NATO supplies remained blocked for over 6 months?

Has he ever thought how flimsy and mistaken argument he has had that tribals will be able to take on the TTP themselves with ease once Pakistan army vacates FATA & disassociates itself with USA?

Has he EVER given attention to open Claims by TTP when they repeatedly and proudly admit to the constant murder of minorities. Has he given attention to the TTP response about Church attack where they "praised the attack" and considered it Islamic, justifiable and worthy?"

Unlike these mullahs, PTI has never endorsed TTP's terrorism or any terrorism, sectarian or other types, for that matter. Yes what PTI does is try to rationalize on grounds that this war will prove to be fuel for further destruction and polarization of the society..

you already have the answers to these questions, to my understanding the right questions to be asked are, can we afford another wave of civil war? can our economy bear another war?, can we as a society keep control over provincial/sectarian polarization in governmental and societal institutions? for example the latest protocol in providing police security is that for Shia govt officers, only shia policemen will be provided for security. yar kabhi govt officer bhi Shia,sunni ya wahabi hota tha?

If we can defuse the situation with negotiations, then why not? else we have the option of Might any day. the three point formula presented by PTI is the guiding principle of PTI policy; military operation being the last resort.

Bf7Zq3kCYAAfWU5.png

@Irfan Baloch

Unlike these mullahs, PTI has never endorsed TTP's terrorism or any terrorism, sectarian or other types, for that matter. Yes what PTI does is try to rationalize on grounds that this war will prove to be fuel for further destruction and polarization of the society..

you already have the answers to these questions, to my understanding the right questions to be asked are, can we afford another wave of civil war? can our economy bear another war?, can we as a society keep control over provincial/sectarian polarization in governmental and societal institutions? for example the latest protocol in providing police security is that for Shia govt officers, only shia policemen will be provided for security. yar kabhi govt officer bhi Shia,sunni ya wahabi hota tha?

If we can defuse the situation with negotiations, then why not? else we have the option of Might any day. the three point formula presented by PTI is the guiding principle of PTI policy; military operation being the last resort.

Bf7Zq3kCYAAfWU5.png

@Irfan Baloch

His condemnations are useless if he keeps calling war against TTP rats as amreeki jang. We don't need his tweets if he keeps on confusing Pakistani nation.

His condemnations are useless if he keeps calling war against TTP rats as amreeki jang. We don't need his tweets if he keeps on confusing Pakistani nation.
he has straw man arguments although he is very articulate.

He can see what the TTP did to the tribal elders and Maliks in tribal areas and Swat but still thinks that they can take these well trained well funded and equipped terrorists if Pakistan army leaves FATA.

he has the example of Swat in front of him what happened to the people when the army stayed out. but still sounds like a broken record,.

IN FATA, the TTP has beheaded Ahl Hadith & Beralvi people even when they had nothing to do with drones or Pakistan army or war on terror. no human being is safe from TTP as long as it exists.

IT wont stop, its ideology is to kill everyone else who is not TTP.. simple so it should be treated as a germ as a pest as a virus...

Bf7Zq3kCYAAfWU5.png

@Irfan Baloch

Bade Bhai, I'm not a Pakistani. . . . and i should be the last person to be concerned about Pakistan's situation.. . but i'm sorry to tell you . . . . this is one of the lamest arguments i've ever come across . . . . . .you ppl are ruining your present for a mere possibility( which may or may not happen ) in the future.

do you think Just condemning is enough.?? . . well, ask the families who lost their dear ones. . . . they lost their present because of someone's speculations about their future.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
R.I.P :(

Back
Top Bottom