What's new

Three soldiers die after being swept away by torrential rainwater

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
Three soldiers have died when gushing rainwater swept them away as they were pulling a vehicle stuck in a drain near Frontier Regions Bannu, official sources said.

Military officials confirmed the soldiers died when a vehicle they were pulling out from a drain was swept away by torrential rainwater at Sian Tanga area near Khiasor along the North Waziristan Agency and Frontier Regions Bannu border.

Officials said that one of the soldiers died on the spot while two others succumbed to their injuries at the hospital.

“The vehicle was pulled out by reinforcement which was sent in,” the military officials said.

Three soldiers die after being swept away by torrential rainwater | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

And this army will protect Pakistan from Indian army? it cannot even protect itself against rain

I generally enjoy your posts and often find myself agreeing with you, but with all due respect, that was a low blow, totally unnecessary.

And this army will protect Pakistan from Indian army? it cannot even protect itself against rain

I dont think Indian army will do any better if there is a flash flood due to torrential rain.

this is a stupid and unhuman comment of you, you should be banned for one month !

And you shud eat **** and die - but that won't change the truth of incompetents running the army

There are think tanks and there are damn thick heads......wonder why do soldiers die in battles when they have flak jackets and bullet proof vests available to them. :drag:

Because they don't use them duffer!

And you shud eat **** and die - but that won't change the truth of incompetents running the army

Because they don't use them duffer!

My God wil decide, when I have to die ! I hope you will die alone !

Totally an act of nature and in no way takes away the bravery of soldiers or what they stand for inspite of the Generals.

I was not expecting this kind of Childish comment at-least from you, Who can fight with nature?

Rest In Peace

I was not expecting this kind of Childish comment at-least from you, Who can fight with nature?

Rest In Peace

Senseless, needless death of Pakistani servicemen, in of all things "accidents" are certainly tragic - but they are also stupid! Some amongst us refuse to think more and feel less -- Which would serve Pakistani servicemen better, our criticism in the hope that better training may avoid such senseless deaths, or the tingling manginas, who refuse to think and instead imagine that their RIP and their reciting of Arabic, will suffice???

friends, think more, feel less - if you care about Pakistani servicemen, then you want the best trained, the most aware servicemen, and not servicemen seen as fodder and so much waste that mere reciting of empty foreign phases should suffice as expressions of concern.

One genius on this thread asks "how can we fight nature?" - our success as a species is testament to our will to fight nature, to survive, to thrive -- please, please friends, THINK more, feel less.

RIP to the martyrs!
@muse have some self respect!

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP!!!!
@muse there is a limit to everything even liberal fascism!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom