What's new

Three Rafale jets arrive in India after flying non-stop from France

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This batch is the third set of deliveries of the Rafale aircrafts to the IAF.

In a big boost to the Indian Air Force (IAF), three French Rafale multi-combat fighter jets that took off from France on Wednesday in a non-stop flight to India landed at an IAF base. The jets flew over 7000km with in-flight refuelling.

"The third batch of three Rafale aircraft landed at an IAF base a short while ago. They flew over 7000Km with in-flight refuelling. The aircraft got airborne earlier in the day from #IstresAirBase in France. IAF deeply appreciates the tanker support provided by UAE Air Force," Indian Air Force tweeted.

This batch is the third set of deliveries of the Rafale aircrafts to the IAF. The air force had ordered a total of 36 warplanes at a cost of ₹59,000 crore from France in September 2016. This delivery will take the number of Rafales in the IAF’s inventory to 11.

The second batch of the IAF’s three Rafale fighter jets had reached the Jamnagar airbase in early November last year before they flew to their homebase in Ambala. The first batch of five Rafale jets had reached the Ambala air base on July 29 after which they were formally inducted into the IAF in an event attended by defence minister Rajnath Singh, French defence minister Florence, chief of defence staff General Bipin Rawat and air force chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria.

After the Russsian Sukhoi Su-30MKI that entered service in June 1997, the Rafale fighters are the first imported jets to join the IAF in 23 years. The jets are capable of carrying out ground and sea attack, air defence and air superiority, reconnaissance and nuclear strike deterrence. They can carry almost 10 tonnes of weapons. The India-specific enhancements on the Rafales include cold engine start capability to operate from high-altitude bases, radar warning receivers, flight data recorders with storage for 10 hours of data, infrared search and track systems, jammers and towed decoys to ward off incoming missiles.

Can you gave examples of Muslim countries that are not that but show solidarity to Pakistan?
Yes my friend, our Turk brothers stand with Pakistan through thick and thin all the time. They are currently our most trustworthy Muslim brothers, other than them overall China (non-Muslim) is our all-weather friend.

Absolutely true, but heart ached considering all this

UAE is pissing off Pakistan... no worries. These arabs for protecting always come back to Pakistan .

You now when I first joined PDF nearly ten years ago one of the most common things I heard here [used to want me to puke] was "we will send Pakistan Army to defend Saudia/UAE against Israel" or "Arab brothers don't worry Pak Army is ready to defend you".

The the GCC turned around and began making love in the open with Israel and India. What a slap that must have been for all those brainless zombies.

Lmao! Bro it wasn't too long ago some of them were coming out with "oh this wouldn't have happened had we not gone into Yemen", that's right advocating sending thousands of men to their deaths for these lot. Whilst they would give awards to Modi.

Every time a new foreign plane lands their news goes crazy and we start another thread, will we do this for every Rafale batch!?

I engage with Turks almost everyday. Please take it from me they do not stand by Pakistan [you are 100% right they are amongst the most pro-Pakistani people in the world] because we are Muslims. Turkey is a western-centric, secular state. Turks whether they belong to secular, conservative backgrounds all are pro Pakistan. If you speak with them they show solidarity to Pakistan because we have stood by them in their time of need. This same feeling extends to Azerbaijani's who are even more western-centric, secular, with manhy being athiest and have very deep friendship with Israel. Indeed Az victory over Armenia was partly because of Israeli hi-tec platforms used by Azernbaijan. What I am saying is non of this solidarity to Pakistan is based on Islam. One visit to Baku or Azerbaijan will show you how European these countries are. Then we also have China which is entirely a pork eating, athiest country yet is iron-clad with Pakistan. Is it not strange that athiests, Euro-centric secularist countries appear to be in solidarity to Pakistan YET.

Conservative, religious countries like Afghanistan, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bangladesh etc etc are at best difficult with Pakistan. The take away from all this is there is NO correlation betwen religion and international relationships. It's purely interests. And it's about time Pakistani's STOPPED looking at the world throught prism of religion.

just because they abandoned their region you are saying we should too?

they can like us for any reason but for Pakistanis islam is first

hardly any country now is following their religion all have abandoned bar a few

I hope Pakistan is the very last one until the Day of Judgement

at least we tried and Allahs help comes to those who try Inshallah

Where's the usual Indian drama and excitement related to this type of delivery?

Why isn't this being reported as the End of Pakistan now that Indians have 11 Rafales in their Air Force?

Last edited:
Bohot thuk gye hon gaye yeh jahaz, lemoo ka pani charhao unhain.

Back
Top Bottom