What's new

Three policemen killed in clash with protesters in Vietnam

There is the Land under property of Army ( Landing field for Airforce in training activities) from time of Vietnam war, but farmers are living in nearby have been invaded and taken illegally ...

vnf-ban-do-san-bay-mieu-mon.jpg

Untitled-1-4-1024x576.jpg

Shows that HK is a relatively civilized place with a fairly professional police force lol. Look at the protests in India and Indonesia.

Why do you compare Indonesia with India ? Recent demonstration protesting election result only have couple death victims. Some thing unfortunate but government said it was because the demonstration turn to violence. I dont agree with government handling but nevertheless it is too far too be compared with India.

This is demonstration in 2017 and it is made without creating any violence. There is no single death or even beating.

2018_12_02_59815_1543729810._large.jpg

sunrise-at-the-national-monument.jpg

Very latest demonstration (done by university students and labor)to protest regulation also doesnt have any death victim.

The demonstration is quite long to protest regulation that is viewed can weaken our Independent Anti Corruption Body (KPK-Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi). And at some moment the demonstration turn to violence as well as you can see on this video but no police who shot or beat the demonstration.

Last edited:
Awaiting comments from @Viva_Viet
Haha.my comments r always the best. among Vnese right ?.:lol:

Bro, Im also busy grabbing some good lands by borrowing money from the banks even my salary is just abt 600-1000 usd/month ( 1 small apartment in Ho chi minh city,I got 1 land, 2 houses in other big cities ) .

VN is fast developing nation, many factories shifting from CN to VN need lands to build their factories, land price is sky rocketing. Thats why everyone is crazing for lands. Conflict btween farmers and police is unavoidable. More dead ppl in land conflict only prove that land price still raising due to huge demand from the investors.

What else do u wanna know more ??

You must be borrowing from overseas. Interest rate here is 7%. Economy is red hot.

Haha.my comments r always the best. among Vnese right ?.:lol:

Bro, Im also busy grabbing some good lands by borrowing money from the banks even my salary is just abt 600-1000 usd/month ( 1 small apartment in Ho chi minh city,I got 1 land, 2 houses in other big cities ) .

VN is fast developing nation, many factories shifting from CN to VN need lands to build their factories, land price is sky rocketing. Thats why everyone is crazing for lands. Conflict btween farmers and police is unavoidable. More dead ppl in land conflict only prove that land price still raising due to huge demand from the investors.

What else do u wanna know more ??

needless to say, vietmese internal infighting is more severe than people thought. the coruption and power struggle in vietmese communsit party and army is unparallel

You must be borrowing from overseas. Interest rate here is 7%. Economy is red hot.
just borrow from local bank ( interest rate is abt 20%). If u buy the right lands, then u can get the benefit of 40-50% in 1 year, not mentioning u also can lease the land u buy.

needless to say, vietmese internal infighting is more severe than people thought. the coruption and power struggle in vietmese communsit party and army is unparallel

Corruptions exist in all nations. It is much less in Vietnam compared to corruptions of TBTF banks especially Goldman in USA. We are not as polarized politically compared to Trump/Republicans vs Dems.

Vietnam is the most stable country in SE Asia, far more stable in the longer term compared to Singapore. She is very monolithic demographically and ethnic Kinh is able culturally assimilate minorities.

Islam is almost non existence.

During revolution, land was being redistributed. While people may not earn much, most family own land and are quite rich in paper. The wealth can be easily unlocked.

Corruptions exist in all nations. It is much less in Vietnam compared to corruptions of TBTF banks especially Goldman in USA. We are not as polarized politically compared to Trump/Republicans vs Dems.

Vietnam is the most stable country in SE Asia, far more stable in the longer term compared to Singapore. She is very monolithic demographically and ethnic Kinh is able culturally assimilate minorities.

Islam is almost non existence.

During revolution, land was being redistributed. While people may not earn much, most family own land and are quite rich in paper. The wealth can be easily unlocked.
True. Our corruption is not bad,thats why investors keep coming to VN instead of of the ASEAN nations.

In VN when u have abt 500 square meter in some big cities, then u will have a chance to become a milionare ( 1 million usd) due to land price keep rasing fast. So many Vnese will become so rich when land price in VN big cities can reach a two third land price in Beijjing, Shang hai, Hong kong.

"More dead ppl in land conflict only prove that land price still raising due to huge demand from the investors".....

This incident is extremely similar to one that happened in China in 2011. https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/烏坎事件 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wukan_protestsIt is just a little different from the origin of the land. In Vietnam, people illegally appropriated military land and considered it an individual's property.

Last edited:
"More dead ppl in land conflict only prove that land price still raising due to huge demand from the investors".....
The average price of a new home rebounded 4.7 percent from a week earlier to 52,705 yuan (US$7,498) per square meter.
https://www.shine.cn/biz/property/1911186327/
When VN land price reach to two third (2/3) of Shanghai's one (5000usd), then millions Vnese will become milionares

And our economy still raising fast tks to a huge investment shift from CN to VN :cool:

The average price of a new home rebounded 4.7 percent from a week earlier to 52,705 yuan (US$7,498) per square meter.
https://www.shine.cn/biz/property/1911186327/
When VN land price reach to two third (2/3) of Shanghai's one (5000usd), then millions Vnese will become milionares

And our economy still raising fast tks to a huge investment shift from CN to VN :cool:

I’m thinking I’d Like to possibly invest :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom