What's new

Three Pakistani soldiers killed in explosion: officials

the usa pushed them all back quite quickly.. they then hid in tribal areas of pakistan, where pakistan wont do anything about them,. and wont let the usa take troops in either.. instead they allow a few drone strike, mostly having the be approved by pakistan first, so that pakistan can get their terrorist buddies to safe areas before allowing it

Kabul is not whole Afghanistan, heck even that is not secure. :no:

Your friends are missing fried chicken and fries :toast_sign:

Kabul is not whole Afghanistan, heck even that is not secure. :no:

Your friends are missing fried chicken and fries :toast_sign:

well i guess that comment is racist.. well to americans anyway.. i am white and i like fried chicken , kfc rocks!

if pakistan was serious about fighting them... they have the ability, they have the strength.. the tribal areas compared to the country of pakistan are minute!! take it village by village, house by house, and then pakistan can not only kick their *****, but they can then fully control all of pakistan

Are you suggesting an extermination...along the lines of the holocaust ?

RIP to the soldiers.

its been a bad year for the army i guess.

May they rest in eternal peace, for they were martyred doing their duty.

Its a good thing American members are not coming on to this thread and wishing what Pakistani members were in the helicopter crash thread killing 6 NATO/US soldiers..

RIP to the brave soldiers

is damn americans, an CIA spies, i can guarentee..!!

there was no IEDs before

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

if terrorists had to evolve they wouldnt wait for suicide bombs, i can say our soldiers are being killed by one and only satan empire, its just a tactic to make pakistan engage in war again

if pakistan was serious about fighting them... they have the ability, they have the strength.. the tribal areas compared to the country of pakistan are minute!! take it village by village, house by house, and then pakistan can not only kick their *****, but they can then fully control all of pakistan

They come from Afghanistan.. they have barracks build across the border.

We can only control them by blocking supplies to Afghanistan and yes Pakistan is not serious because supplies to Afghanistan were never blocked.

Back
Top Bottom