What's new

Three NATO troops killed by bomb in Afghanistan

Actually those who do terrorism and bomb blasts inside Pakistan they are also CIA funded terrorists they are not Talibans.

was it CIA that also bombed and killed 70 innocent Pakistani when osama died?

c'mon man have some sense and think logically... you dont blindly support everyone that hates NATO. you hate taliban yet you support them for killing soldiers... thats not professional act dude.

a soldier is a soldier, no matter what, you shouldnt celebrate a soldiers death.

isn't it also theese taliban that kills Pakistani soldiers and civilians... i understand, you hate NATO.

that doesn't mean you should blindly support someone who agrees with you. what about the families that lost someone because of theese taliban people?

NO these guy's are not same, pakistan army does not operate against Afghan talibans groups such as Haqqani etc, But TTP rascals have full support of USA !!!

True and also not calling them dogs.. I wonder how Pakistani members would have felt if some american came here and made a comment calling the martyrs of the recent checkpost incident as terrorist dogs..
Americans, and Indians, tend to do plenty of that on some popular Western media sites and blogs.

NO these guy's are not same, pakistan army does not operate against Afghan talibans groups such as Haqqani etc, But TTP rascals have full support of USA !!!

taliban is taliban arent they? they do have the same agenda... throwing the government and install a full extreme islamic law type in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

you still have lost soldiers in fight against talibans and celebrating with them now is a bit hypocritical me think!

isn't it also theese taliban that kills Pakistani soldiers and civilians... i understand, you hate NATO.

that doesn't mean you should blindly support someone who agrees with you. what about the families that lost someone because of theese taliban people?

Brother dont be brainwashed by western media. Afghan Taliban never harms Pakistanis. It the CIA created TTP (so called "Pakistani Taliban") that harms Pakistan and they were just created in 2007 to fool Pakistanis that this war is theirs.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

taliban is taliban arent they? they do have the same agenda... throwing the government and install a full extreme islamic law type in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

you still have lost soldiers in fight against talibans and celebrating with them now is a bit hypocritical me think!

Afghan Taliban ruled over their country for over 10 years and their goal is to kick out invaders from their country.

TTP (Pakistani Taliban) is an entirely different group, formed just in 2007.

Turkey should not buy kuffar people's propaganda, you are Muslims.

Inflammatory posts deleted.

Once again, despite my previous comment meant to highlight the fact that schadenfreude exists in both East and West, Pakistani posters should make a strong attempt to not stoop to the level of some commentators in the West.

soldiers follow soldiers, its not their fault they are trained to follow orders. the one that give wrong orders are the responsible.
RIP to the dead, doesnt mater what background

I am sure if I made a comment about not stooping to the level of some Pakistanis, I would certainly have recvd an infraction for insulting nationalities ... As they say, It's good to be the king :)

I am sure if I made a comment about not stooping to the level of some Pakistanis, I would certainly have recvd an infraction for insulting nationalities ... As they say, It's good to be the king :)
You would not, as long as the qualifier 'some' was in there.

Dammnn.. how i missed the new. anyway R.I.P whoever is died.

Waisay ap samjh tu gaay ho:pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom