What's new

Three more Pantsirs were destroyed by Turkish drones in Libya within 24h

@The SC

Do not resort to insulting other members please. You are better then this.
They are always insulting Arabs.. that is already against forum's rules..
I am just calling a troll..a troll.. even when one comes with sources they find a way to insult and troll.. guess it is their purpose here..
You advice is always welcome.. please try to deal with the trolling and insults of Arabs on almost every thread on these sections.. the middle east and Arab defence..

You and your kind of people were claiming for months that they have shot down more than 60 Turkish UAVs in Libya. First show me your proofs about that before acting like a keyboard warrior, kiddo...
I never claimed that.. go ask the ones who have claimed it..
I said 5 and with a source.. take it or leave it..

They are always insulting Arabs.. that is already against forum's rules..
I am just calling a troll..a troll.. even when one comes with sources they find a way to insult and troll.. guess it is their purpose here..
You advice is always welcome.. please try to deal with the trolling and insults of Arabs on almost every thread on these sections.. the middle east and Arab defence..
Friend,

Every member have a POV and I respect it. My intervention is to make sure that members do not partake in mudslinging and exchange of insults on the other hand.

Use the report function if you see something wrong. If the issue is more complex to report, then prepare a summary with implicating evidence and take it to the GHQ section. This is the Modus Operandi.

Last edited:
Friend,

Every member have a POV and I respect it. My intervention is to make sure that members do not partake in mudslinging and exchange of insults on the other hand.

Use the report function if you see something wrong. If the issue is more complex to report, then prepare a summary with implicating evidence and take it to the GHQ section. This is the Modus Operandi.
You know that is OK with me..

He was insulting me for the past hours everytime when I proved him wrong with his false propagandas. This is not new for me...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/egyp...rategic-control-in-north-africa.667406/page-5

He has been breaking the forum rules countless of times even before than that...
That certainly looks like a heated exchange. I see members openly accusing each other of trolling while addressing respective arguments. These accusations kill the discussion actually.

Try to address an argument without accusations, and all should be fine. If your POV is not making much difference, tag other members to intervene or help. If nothing works, then time to end an argument on a note like 'your POV is poorly supported and let us agree to disagree'. If issue persist than you may seek intervention of Staff members to settle the matter.

That certainly looks like a heated exchange. I see members openly accusing each other of trolling while addressing respective arguments. These accusations kill the discussion actually.

Try to address an argument without accusations, and all should be fine. If your POV is not making much difference, tag other members to intervene or help. If nothing works, then time to end an argument on a note like 'your POV is poorly supported and let us agree to disagree'. If issue persist than you may seek intervention of Staff members to settle the matter.
Okay brother. Thanks for the help again...

tenor.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@-SINAN- dont use my signature bro

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/un-p...ts-us-abstains-from-vote.468528/#post-9040863

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jube...except-those-who-did-it.601626/#post-11166676

5 Turkish Bayraktar drones were shot down in the last 36 hours

- Thursday evening, Ramadan 28 ... targeting and downing two Turkish Drone planes that attempted to attack civilian security sites in Tarhuna city.

- At dawn on Friday, Ramadan 29th ... targeting a Turkish Drone and downing it near the Qurayyat area.

- At dawn on Friday, the 29th of Ramadan ... targeting a Turkish Drone and shooting it down in the Boualgrayb area, south of Bani Walid.

- After midnight on Saturday, 30 Ramadan ... targeting a Turkish Drone and bringing it down near the Qurayyat area.
Lol they downed their third wing long and say its Turkish drone. :rofl:

I wonder why they never show pics...

Back
Top Bottom