What's new

Three leaders of Imran’s party set to join Zardari camp

^^^ Based on living cost of Pakistan,i am thinking of moving the rest of my family to malaysia on 'Malaysia as second home' visa as living in Malaysia will be cheaper than Pakistan and of better quality.
Living costs are not sustainable anymore in Pakistan and set to rise even further...
All because Zardari is running most of the food,Fuel and utilities businesses in Pakistan.
If he comes back for another 5 years i am afraid,and genuinele afraid,he will eat the life out of the people and eventually the country...
Stats from before him and now can be compared and seen..if you dont beleive me.

^^^ Based on living cost of Pakistan,i am thinking of moving the rest of my family to malaysia on 'Malaysia as second home' visa as living in Malaysia will be cheaper than Pakistan and of better quality.
Living costs are not sustainable anymore in Pakistan and set to rise even further...
All because Zardari is running most of the food,Fuel and utilities businesses in Pakistan.
If he comes back for another 5 years i am afraid,and genuinele afraid,he will eat the life out of the people and eventually the country...
Stats from before him and now can be compared and seen..if you dont beleive me.

he is likely to resume office for another 5 years... we have a choice in elections, if the nation makes the same choice, we should respect that and continue our struggle within the constitutional means...

another 5 years of bad governance is not a big deal.. unless we are moving in right direction..

^^^ So basically PTI is conceding defeat before elections..Now thats very encouraging...
And no he is not acceptible for another 5 years,not for me.
The rest of my close family will be on a plane out of Pakistan,the day it happens,thats for sure.

^^^ So basically PTI is conceding defeat before elections..Now thats very encouraging...
And no he is not acceptible for another 5 years,not for me.
The rest of my close family will be on a plane out of Pakistan,the day it happens,thats for sure.

Im not PTI, but what I was referring to was worst case scenario and that even in situation like that the struggle continues cause its not about 5 years of rule, its not about one generation, its about generations... what will be your family born in Malaysia or even UK, have you calculated the cost?

running is no option for progressive yet traditional people like me, I dream of a day when I could die peacefully knowing that my children are in safe hands of the State of Pakistan, I cannot and will not abandon this dream, in pursue of it, 5 years of another bad governance is no issue.

Do you mean mqm and the unnatural Pakistani followers?.

I think you know who I'm talkin' about. Pretending otherwise ain't gonna help.

he is likely to resume office for another 5 years... we have a choice in elections, if the nation makes the same choice, we should respect that and continue our struggle within the constitutional means...

another 5 years of bad governance is not a big deal.. unless we are moving in right direction..

Only if Pakistanis were as patient and as optimistic as above.

Imran needs to Up his game and ride the wave of Peoples power not politicians power.
Its time he starts solo on Mao ze tung's style,reaching out to people on his own.

Yes, PTI is to conduct awami rabata mohim after Muharam.

Only if Pakistanis were as patient and as optimistic as above.

I think 5 years is a bit longer as to the patience level of our nation, so is the political culture developed by leaders is also working as a catalyst.. here the role of army would be defining, if they tried to derail the system, things gonna go really nasty...

I think 5 years is a bit longer as to the patience level of our nation, so is the political culture developed by leaders is also working as a catalyst.. here the role of army would be defining, if they tried to derail the system, things gonna go really nasty...

With Judiciary/Media this active i doubt there's gonna be any derailing.
As you may have noticed, all the political parties including Maulana Fazlur-Rehman's JUI-F decided to support Democracy following Memo-Gate fiasco. However, the current Law&Order situation is something to look out for.

I rather have martial law than Zardri law.

With Judiciary/Media this active i doubt there's gonna be any derailing.
As you may have noticed, all the political parties including Maulana Fazlur-Rehman's JUI-F decided to support Democracy following Memo-Gate fiasco. However, the current Law&Order situation is something to look out for.

True, lets hope that they continue to support, but dont trust Moulana or JI/PMLN types at all... they can sit in army's camp, see how nawaz near elections is trying to please kiyani...

but I still I hope they wont formulate another IJI, that would mean another circle of same practice.

True, lets hope that they continue to support, but dont trust Moulana or JI/PMLN types at all... they can sit in army's camp, see how nawaz near elections is trying to please kiyani...

but I still I hope they wont formulate another IJI, that would mean another circle of same practice.

Neither politician is trustworthy if ya wanna be realistic. Be it Mian Sahab, Asif Sahab, Yousuf Raza Gilani, Altaf Hussain, Maulana Fazlur etc. There's a reason for immorality's acceptable in politics worldwide. However, Personally, like yourself, I'm quite optimistic too. Pakistan's my home no matter what. I'm not gonna leave it for West.

I think gone are those days when they'd align with Military to topple their rival's government. I think we all are mature enough to accept dirty games were played on both PPP's and PML-N's sides. But the good thing is, they've matured. They've accepted each other's mandate.

And I hope you'll appreciate Gen. Kiyani's role thus far as well. Yes, I know GHQ did meddle in politics to an extent, but compare Kiyani's current term with his predecessors.

Neither politician is trustworthy if ya wanna be realistic. Be it Mian Sahab, Asif Sahab, Yousuf Raza Gilani, Altaf Hussain, Maulana Fazlur etc. There's a reason for immorality's acceptable in politics worldwide. However, Personally, like yourself, I'm quite optimistic too. Pakistan's my home no matter what. I'm not gonna leave it for West.

I think gone are those days when they'd align with Military to topple their rival's government. I think we all are mature enough to accept dirty games were played on both PPP's and PML-N's sides. But the good thing is, they've matured. They've accepted each other's mandate.

And I hope you'll appreciate Gen. Kiyani's role thus far as well. Yes, I know GHQ did meddle in politics to an extent, but compare Kiyani's current term with his predecessors.

Na yar, the developed countries are totally vigilant societies, once you lie or do something unethical, consider your career over !!

Yes the politics is mature now as compared to 90s but still the same people with same objectives, we need say 2-3 more elections to produce better options in the system, PPP would still be bilawal's party, N would be of Hamza, so there has to be some sort of institution building in politics, the reforms in system has to be detail, say the German system, if you want to pursue a political career, start from your UC, no matter how rich/powerful you are. that sort of reform cannot be done under PPP and N.

as for General Kiyani's role is concern, they have tried but they couldn't get the support from America needed to topple the government, remember when Zardari ran away to Dubai during memogate, plus the recent speech is made to general meeting of the officers, not core commanders, which is a clear indication that Kiyani tried to built consensus and support. I can say that sharif who hai jisko moka nahi mila, their mentality is the same, not an iota of change in their mentality. still imperialist army culture.

Back
Top Bottom