What's new

Three leaders of Imran’s party set to join Zardari camp

Due to failed and conservative politics of IK PTI is on way of destruction look at PPP and Noon.
Zardari is in President house Watto did Jalsa in Lahore and gathering was good this is the style. IK is like a chipko leechar without his presence no one can do Jalsa and he never encourages young leaders to do politics even SMQ and Javed Hashmi are sitting idols inquilabi fools please give them some role or say good bye.

Great stuff. i m happy people leaving because only then will PTI have ideologically people left behind. These were all lotas who have been traveling from one party to another.

Imran Khan ideology will survive, party or people are not finite, ideology is.

Great stuff. i m happy people leaving because only then will PTI have ideologically people left behind. These were all lotas who have been traveling from one party to another.

Very true.

Do elaborate this ideology.

accept it or not, imran khan's party is losing all the strength it had

shah mehmood and hashmi arnt ideological people they came because they were opportunists but they sit closer to imran khan in a jalsa then any other ideological worker

i know only one thing..if PPP is re elected there will be no more Pakistan...
Depends on the people now,if they want to finish Pakistan or keep it.

wo teek hain magar loog kaya samjayngay?? More and more will get out from PTI but Pakistani people will think there is something wrong with the party and they might not vote. Pakistani people have a very bad record voting in elections, i'm afraid.

zardari has all the money in the world,and he can buy anybody....

These people joined PTI as they saw space in it and they also thought that they will manipulate things accordingly. But this is the system of PTI that pulled them out. How many people have noticed that, how many people have left PTI since election were announced in the party? They all joined PTI for their self esteem.

Three leaders of Imran’s party set to join Zardari camp

Whatelse to expect from A Non-Ideological party with Non-Ideological Terrorist sympathizing following.

i know only one thing..if PPP is re elected there will be no more Pakistan...
Depends on the people now,if they want to finish Pakistan or keep it.

Whether PPP remains in power or not, Pakistan will survive, dont equate Pakistan's survival with the election of some party.

please.

Its good that election process is cleaning up the unwanted lot out.. wasn't it already told you ?

Election effect.

Please.. review the resignation reasons of iron ladies... namely, Marvi and dr. Shireen Mizari.

Truth is, in democratic system, people with different profile become equal, hence as a result respect worthy people got thrashed by shitty people.

Please.. review the resignation reasons of iron ladies... namely, Marvi and dr. Shireen Mizari.

Truth is, in democratic system, people with different profile become equal, hence as a result respect worthy people got thrashed by shitty people.

That pretty much explains how DefPk works too. :D

Whether PPP remains in power or not, Pakistan will survive, dont equate Pakistan's survival with the election of some party.

please.

Its good that election process is cleaning up the unwanted lot out.. wasn't it already told you ?

No it wont... Time will tell.
Surviving like post war Iraq or Afghanistan doesnt mean anything.
Pakistan will be even worse....
Never in my life i could imagine that Pakistanis will pay food prices almost equal to prices in UK and its happening in PPP Pakistan.
When food is that expensive,only anarchy can be ecpected.. Add that to another 5 years of PPP and people with fight for scaps of bread..

No it wont... Time will tell.
Surviving like post war Iraq or Afghanistan doesnt mean anything.
Pakistan will be even worse....
Never in my life i could imagine that Pakistanis will pay food prices almost equal to prices in UK and its happening in PPP Pakistan.
When food is that expensive,only anarchy can be ecpected.. Add that to another 5 years of PPP and people with fight for scaps of bread..

you can say a civil war, but thats not end of Pakistan... we know how to survive and we will inshallah with all the support from diaspora, if you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom