What's new

Three Idiots

After watching Ghajini, i've lost all hope for Amir Khan. Save yourself the trouble and watch Avatar in 3-d instead.
Dude I know its a re-make of a Tamil movie but come on man. This movie is awsome. Just watch Paa what a stupid movie.

This movie is mind blowing. I can watch it 10 times.

what's the theme ?.....long time watch no movie...after Dill chahta ha..

Well....I say AK did it again ofcourse alongwith Bomen Irani, Madhavan, Sharman & Kareena.

The movie was a must-watch. The best part was the very good represenation of college life. How student goes through the exam/studies pressure or how parents tries to force their will on children, is also shown beautifully. Some of the lackings in Indian education system are also shown in a very nice way. However the fun content was never compromised. :D

This was somewhat (not completely) based on a bestseller written by Chetan Bhagat. The book name is "5 points someone".

The movie is supported by brilliant acting by all male actors. Since there was not much for Kareena so I can not say anything. However she is looking fresh and beautiful. The first half was better than second one. The prize goes to all four yet Bomen and AK are ones who are frontrunners. Background music is supportive too.

As they say "kaabil bano kamyab nahi. kamyabi khud tere peeche bhageegi"....(Try to achieve excellence not the success. Success itself will chase you).

In all a nice movie......worth watching. :tup:

Last edited:
I watched this movie with my college friends who I met after 3 years.We had a blast and totally loved this movie.One of the best Hindi movies ever

Amir Khan is the best . I became his fan after watching that movie where he plays the part of a Kashmiri terrorist who plans to steal nukes from Pakistan and India and to blow up cities in both countries if both of them didnt get the hell out of Kashmir (forgot the name of the movie). Not commenting on the theme of the movie but his acting was superb. I place him 2nd on Bollywood's best after Salman Khan :smitten:

Hi

I agree with the above comment--you'll laugh your heart out and have tears in some moments.

Especially if you are a product of the Indian eduacation system you'll connect with the movie more--remember your college days--the raggin part was really nostalgic--I don't know about the Pakistani education system but this is somewhere the reality here in India- the race for marks--the pressure to excel especially in institutions like med colleges and IIT's--watching the movie could feel connected somewhat.

Ah and also do listen to the song 'give me some sunshine, give me some rain'--great song...

I don't know about the decade ... but this is the best movie of 2010...

It have every thing drama,emotions,comedy with social mesages

A very well directed movie you cann't get bored through out the movie..

One of my fav scene is the speech by silencer ...chamatkari/---- and dhan/---... , then mindblowing shloka on ---- to finish..

Belive me all the viewers are literally :rofl::rofl:, during this scene.

A must watch movie.. i must say it can beat any hollywood movies of this year...

Back
Top Bottom