What's new

Three giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012?

i believe aliens do exist

according to some, our ancestors knew about some special lines on earth and built Pyramids etc near those lines

these lines, according to some , have some kind of power and alein ships travel along these lines and use power of these lines

HELP!!! HELP!!!.
An alien ship has found the co-ordinates of my home and is threatening to turn me into liquid methane.
isro2222 are you still here. Please help. I will give you my lifetime account at xxx****.com for free. Please help.

Some interestingly crazy people here.

But it is good to have some variety :lol:

Three giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012?

UFO encounters became especially frequent in...
I look at such news as preparatory phase for "planned" (False-Flag) events that we might see in near future ...
=
2012 Prepare for the Alien Invasion First Contact - YouTube
=
There are videos where NASA's scientists conducting press conference to tell about their experiences with aliens & also that aliens had shut-down their missile defence before... etc etc.

ALIENS ARE REAL! MUST SEE!!! - YouTube

=== === === OR === === ===

For those who believe, it could be 2nd return of Eesa(Jesus) & Dajjalis are brainwashing sheeple to take that event as anti-humanity & Jesus as villain ...

It's Anti-christ himself who is coming to this world.
People who laughed at the Book of Revelation, EAT THIS.

the best way to kill them will be send some jews down there they will strt fighting

Erich von daniken would have been the happiest person seeing this post. BTW bad timing for arrival isnt ICC T20 world cup in dec?

Will the nuclear war might happen again?.... It will.... Its just matter of time.... Reptilians destroyed two human planets before and they want earth now.... In ancient time reptilians (in small numbers) destroyed Earth population by proving humans to fight each other.... Our most advanced race perished out of planet due to nuclear bomb.... Our hope is arcturians, pleiadians,
ashtar, annunakis etc etc....
Ancient Atomic Wars - Best Evidence?
Best Evidence?
Ancient City Found In India Irradiated By Nuclear Blast 8,000 Years Ago...
By the way here is the picture of Reptilians....
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sumeranu/reptiles13_07.gif

Will the nuclear war might happen again?.... It will.... Its just matter of time.... Reptilians destroyed two human planets before and they want earth now.... In ancient time reptilians (in small numbers) destroyed Earth population by proving humans to fight each other.... Our most advanced race perished out of planet due to nuclear bomb.... Our hope is arcturians, pleiadians,
ashtar, annunakis etc etc....
Ancient Atomic Wars - Best Evidence?
Best Evidence?
Ancient City Found In India Irradiated By Nuclear Blast 8,000 Years Ago...
By the way here is the picture of Reptilians....
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sumeranu/reptiles13_07.gif

Dude - please ask your arcturians to drop me in Lahore in their ship, i am unable to get my seat confirmed. plz

I pity those who will get photo-ported into the ships and get stuck with anal probes...:D

Back
Top Bottom