What's new

Three days after traveling to China, the Indian girl said: I don't want to leave at all, I envy Chin

Yawn. You really have no idea what you are talking about. Enjoying power is completely different from holding a post. Was she ever the actual President of China? The answer is NO.

Who said India doesn't have problems? Of course it does. Now instead of blatantly lying, read up

You don't need to be president to be Head of State. As I said before you are just being desperate to avoid the reality. First you said a woman has never been Head of State or Government in China and when it is wrong you try ranting about the post of president and rant about me lying like a complete clown.

I can see why that would be a narrative peddled in a regressive Communist nation - where women have never been Heads of State or Heads of Government.
So much for the "Regressive Communist Nation":rofl::rofl:

Trying to change head of state to "president" or ranting about everyone like a little baby to reassure yourself is pathetic.
Its not that India doesn't have issues but India is vastly inferior gender equality than China. First Lying then changing it to "President" and then calling me a Liar. Ah Indians, always trying to make convince themselves India is better than China:disagree:

You don't need to be president to be Head of State. As I said before you are just being desperate to avoid the reality. First you said a woman has never been Head of State or Government in China and when it is wrong you try ranting about the post of president and rant about me lying like a complete clown.

Trying to change head of state to "president" or ranting about everyone like a little baby to reassure yourself is pathetic.
Its not that India doesn't have issues but India is vastly inferior gender equality than China. First Lying then changing it to "President" and then calling me a Liar. Ah Indians, always trying to make convince themselves India is better than China:disagree:
i can't believe you spend so much time with indian , they are not worth your time dude!
indian famous pull out fact from their a55 really not worth your time, let him enjoy their delusional world

Hahhahahhahahahahhahahahahha.

You do NEED to be President or a Monarch to be Head of State.

That is Civics 101 in Primary School.

How old are you?

Hahhahahhahahahahhahahahahha.

You do NEED to be President or a Monarch to be Head of State.

That is Civics 101 in Primary School.

How old are you?

Now resorting to trolling eh? Honestly you still can't accept reality? Well it can't be helped considering if Indians became aware of reality most of the country will be committing mass suicide
Capture.JPG
Reality will not change just to please you, grow up and learn to Deal With It. Regardless of how much you troll, rant or lie the pathetic situation of Indian women will not change and China will not fall down to India's level

Now resorting to trolling eh? Honestly you still can't accept reality? Well it can't be helped considering if Indians became aware of reality most of the country will be committing mass suicide
View attachment 491830 Reality will not change just to please you, grow up and learn to Deal With It. How much you troll, rant or lie the pathetic situation of Indian women will not change and China will not fall down to India's level
lol.. no need to educated indian, this people coming from a land where they can openly raped women in any day light on the side road.. :lol:

View attachment 491830 Reality will not change just to please you, grow up and learn to Deal With It. Regardless of how much you troll, rant or lie the pathetic situation of Indian women will not change and China will not fall down to India's level
Lol.
Hahaha. You don't have a single point to counter and just continue to make a fool of yourself.

Let me reiterate -
You NEED to be a President or a Monarch to be Head of State. A kid in primary school knows that. Your daft posts reflect that you don't even know that.

So instead of trolling, get an education.

lol.. no need to educated indian, this people coming from a land where they can openly raped women in any day light on the side road.. :lol:
Says a China man which begs India to let their beggar citizens in. Hahahhaha.

Lol.
Hahaha. You don't have a single point to counter and just continue to make a fool of yourself.

Let me reiterate -
You NEED to be a President or a Monarch to be Head of State. A kid in primary school knows that. Your daft posts reflect that you don't even know that.

Says a China man which begs India to let their beggar citizens in. Hahahhaha.
old songs dude, no need to replay the song again and again.
you guys can enjoy raping the tibetan girl, not our concern!

old songs dude, no need to replay the song again and again.
you guys can enjoy raping the tibetan girl, not our concern!
I am sure "Rape the Tibetan girl" is considered "enjoyable" in China. In India, rape is a crime. But what would China know? A beggar nation.

Lol.

Let me reiterate -

Everyone says no. You can just make up a title and make it head of state. There are many examples like Captain Regent ,Supreme leader ,Chancellor etc.
China didn't have "presidents" till the early 80s which according you means China didn't have a Head of State and even Chairman Mao wasn't a head state because he was a "Chairman" and not "president". Well it seems you are severely lacking both education and common sense. I guess the Indian education system is that bad

Her position at the time played the role of Head of State in China and thus she is considered as the head of State, you shouting isn't going to re-write history. You saying the world is flat doesn't mean its flat and its pretty much the same here

:)Manushi Chhillar. She's good looking and smart.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom