What's new

Three countries condemn Philippine's murder of unarmed Taiwanese fisherman

In the END, Taiwan and the Philippines will normalize their relationship, they will realize that the main threat is COMMUNIST CHINA. Trust me. :cheers:

wag na! they are just trouble makers and criminals and con artist and smugglers here and for everyone else they should just leave and go home! and leave us in peace we still have South Korea, Japan, America and Europe and new markets like South America and Africa screw the troublemakers cut ties with them they are all the same arrogant jerks

In the END, Taiwan and the Philippines will normalize their relationship, they will realize that the main threat is COMMUNIST CHINA. Trust me. :cheers:

Nope, can't see that coming.
Don't forget Taiwanese knows about those smiling faces in 2008 and the current event.
Your impressions are not better than the big commie.

Well, since most of Taiwanese are nice. Your people can still keep staying in Taiwan I suppose.

Don't forget Taiwanese knows about those smiling faces in 2008 and the current event.

Well, since most of Taiwanese are nice. Your people can still keep staying in Taiwan I suppose.

First time since exchange post with this guy i second his first statement only his first this people like all chinese arrogant wind bags we are getting better in terms of economy so we should all focus on that its not going to grow with just now we have to make it grow further so we can finally stay in our own borders economic or military alliances with this people is next to impossible hoping for it is just stupid sir (no offense meant sir Filipino-American) We should learn from our past dealings with this people they can not be trusted.

Why should we trust you :cheesy:

Seriously, the Chinese have long memory unlike Pinoys. We ourselves haven't yet forgotten that you kicked us out of your country thereby screwing up our plan to screw others.

Seriously, the Chinese have long memory unlike Pinoys. We ourselves haven't yet forgotten that you kicked us out of your country thereby screwing up our plan to screw others.

The FILIPINOS shed their tears when CHINA fell under the communists.

Filipino troops were even prepared to be deployed in Taiwan during the STRAIT CRISIS.

The Philippines was also willing to share its airfields and ports to the Americans so that they can refuel and restock items during the crisis.

But let me tell you the truth, some Filipinos were offended when TAIWAN OVER REACTED and HYPED the situation ESPECIALLY THE ARMED FORCES of the Philippines as saving TAIWAN is one of the MAJOR objectives of the PH-US MILITARY EXERCISES.

Sometimes people only SEE the NEGATIVE attributions, BUT THEY NEVER SEE the POSITIVE side.

Well, yes technically TAIWAN is MILITARILY Stronger than the Philippines, but that doesnt mean TAIWAN can do it all. Also true with the Philippines, it need its allies, even if the PHILIPPINES was a strong nation, still no man is an island.

But you cannot change the FACT that TAIWAN'S #1 enemy is the CCP

tee hee!

wag na! they are just trouble makers and criminals and con artist and smugglers here and for everyone else they should just leave and go home! and leave us in peace we still have South Korea, Japan, America and Europe and new markets like South America and Africa screw the troublemakers cut ties with them they are all the same arrogant jerks

Taiwan will NOT AFFECT the Philippine Economy at all. Pulling out OFWs will hurt them more.Like way way way more.

East Asia Economic Growth 1st Quarter 2013

1. PHILIPPINES- 7.8%

2. China- 7.7%
3. Indonesia- 6%
4. India- 5.5%
5. Thailand 5.3%
6. Vietnam 4.9%
7. Malaysia 4.1%
8. Hong Kong 2.8%
9. Taiwan 2.4%
10. Singapore 1.8%
11. Japan - 0.9%
South Korea - 0.9%

The Philippines is ASIA'S Newest RISING Tiger Economy, Asia's Strongest Performing Economy, and Asia's FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY.

Taiwan has been BULLIED as well by other STRONGER COUNTRIES. They found a weaker one, the Philippines. Taiwan FELT so strong for the first time.

As the Philippines rise economically, the table will slowly turn around

Taiwan will soon realize the importance of the Philippines ECONOMICALLY and STRATEGICALLY to them.

And they will soon realize that the real enemy is :china:

But you cannot change the FACT that TAIWAN'S #1 enemy is the CCP

tee hee!

Taiwan will NOT AFFECT the Philippine Economy at all. Pulling out OFWs will hurt them more.Like way way way more.

East Asia Economic Growth 1st Quarter 2013

1. PHILIPPINES- 7.8%

2. China- 7.7%
3. Indonesia- 6%
4. India- 5.5%
5. Thailand 5.3%
6. Vietnam 4.9%
7. Malaysia 4.1%
8. Hong Kong 2.8%
9. Taiwan 2.4%
10. Singapore 1.8%
11. Japan - 0.9%
South Korea - 0.9%

The Philippines is ASIA'S Newest RISING Tiger Economy, Asia's Strongest Performing Economy, and Asia's FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY.

Taiwan has been BULLIED as well by other STRONGER COUNTRIES. They found a weaker one, the Philippines. Taiwan FELT so strong for the first time.

As the Philippines rise economically, the table will slowly turn around

Taiwan will soon realize the importance of the Philippines ECONOMICALLY and STRATEGICALLY to them.

And they will soon realize that the real enemy is :china:

Dont waste your time sir wala ka mapapala sa mga gago ito

Whatever troll face

Classic.

Instead of refuting the poster with facts you, as always, resort to personal insults. Zero why do you even bother responding if what you will post are nothing but insults. Respond with facts or logic.

Classic.

Instead of refuting the poster with facts you, as always, resort to personal insults. Zero why do you even bother responding if what you will post are nothing but insults. Respond with facts or logic.

Oh really why you mad?

Of course the CCP is,
but Taiwan has its No1 enemy doesn't mean that the rest are friends.
Lalala~

Japan and South Korea are NOT really friends. Apply that to the Philippines and Taiwan.

The only difference is, the PH and TW had A VERY STRONG RELATIONSHIP before the fisherman shooting. The TW president hyped up the incident and destroyed the good relationship.

But I tell you, in the end TW-PH relationship will be back to normal like what it used to be.

As CHINA rises, TW will realize it needs the Philippine Airbases to host the Americans in order to protect them.

Militarily, Taiwan is worth 324 Philippines
A single megaton Chinese EMP will render all of those American planes useless.

I'm not really sure if you're aware of the newer US Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System using the Raytheon RIM-161 Standard Missile 3 (SM-3).
This can neutralize, chew and spit any Chinese Ballistic EMP.

The United States is not dumb putting planes and carriers in the battlefield without this big boy. And I'm pretty sure China is not dumb to fire the first bullet.

Well someone has to have that big, sturdy boot to kick some foreign power back to motherland. The same way you yanks kicked the Brits out of your country. Although the Brits remember everything, but were still friends, right?

Back
Top Bottom