What's new

Three Army Jawans killed in the Kashmir valley today

Well, we are constantly winning for the last 70 years,Our existence itself is a victory,and will surely last,till your end

That is really sad, if true.

There we have Pakistani members farting, that how they(Pakistanis :lol:) ruled India for 1000 years, despite being vastly outnumbered.

And here you are claiming victory, because you are just able to exist in this world.

Indians know they'll keep on coming and men will keep on dying, let's see if they're in a mood to address the root cause.

Indians know they'll keep on coming and men will keep on dying, let's see if they're in a mood to address the root cause.

The number of soldiers dying in Kashmir is less than 1/10th of the number it was during the 90s. We have certainly recognized the root cause and dealt with it effectively. Just see terror related casualty graph of both Pakistan and India post 2008 and you will understand what I mean.

The number of soldiers dying in Kashmir is less than 1/10th of the number it was during the 90s. We have certainly recognized the root cause and dealt with it effectively. Just see terror related casualty graph of both Pakistan and India post 2008 and you will understand what I mean.
I suggest you look at that again. Both countries have a similar death toll in terrorism related events for 2018, 10 years ago it was pretty different.
Pakistan stopped active support of militants post their own WoT, which is a considerable factor in lesser losses for the IA in Kashmir. Cycle of proxy war will continue, that's what I'm talking about.
As long as Pakistan is there, the insurgency will remain.

Easier said than done. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

And please don't be under the impression that the proxy game is the monopoly of any single country. If you can do it anyone else can also do it, if you can fund them anyone else can fund the proxies inside you 10 times more. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
in 2016 i told u it will start. And now gun battles are routine in IOK. now i am telling u that intensity will increase.

Back
Top Bottom