What's new

Threat to Pakistan from PGMs/CM

Bilal Khan 777

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need some help from this forum on the current and developing weapons in the Subcontinent theatre that threaten Pakistan. What the current Range Extension kits, long range air to ground missiles and cruise missiles in the Indian Air Force inventory, and what systems are in development / trials / procurement.

Pakistan has threat from not only
indian but also u.s cruise missiles attack.only defense is to attack sites which launch these attacks

I need some help from this forum on the current and developing weapons in the Subcontinent theatre that threaten Pakistan. What the current Range Extension kits, long range air to ground missiles and cruise missiles in the Indian Air Force inventory, and what systems are in development / trials / procurement.

there is no threat , keep it peaceful.

there is no threat , keep it peaceful.

Why don't you tell me about the current and developing IAF arsenal?

Pakistan has threat from not only
indian but also u.s cruise missiles attack.only defense is to attack sites which launch these attacks

I know about the allied weapons. I would like to learn more about the Indian weapons in service and in development.

Here are some:

1. Brahmos
2. Junior Brahmos (in development)
3. Range of Israeli munitions, French munitions
4. American munitions (Apache)
5. Precision artillery
6. Armed UAVs (Israeli)
7. Domestic precision and laser guided munitions https://www.defensenews.com/global/...duce-precision-guided-munitions-domestically/
8. Sudarsan laser guided bomb kits
9. ADE laser guided bombs
10. Sagem gen-next extension kits
11. Harpoon
12. Paveway laser guided bomb kits
13. Russian range of precision munitions such as KAB series

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/news/precision-air-to-ground-weapons-beset-with-problems/2/

The threat of precision strike can perhaps be best countered with greater dispersion and mobility of assets. Pakistan needs to develop something like the Pantsir, then a LOMADS, and long-range LRSAMs.

Here are some:

1. Brahmos
2. Junior Brahmos (in development)
3. Range of Israeli munitions, French munitions
4. American munitions (Apache)
5. Precision artillery
6. Armed UAVs (Israeli)
7. Domestic precision and laser guided munitions https://www.defensenews.com/global/...duce-precision-guided-munitions-domestically/
8. Sudarsan laser guided bomb kits
9. ADE laser guided bombs
10. Sagem gen-next extension kits
11. Harpoon
12. Paveway laser guided bomb kits
13. Russian range of precision munitions such as KAB series

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/news/precision-air-to-ground-weapons-beset-with-problems/2/

The threat of precision strike can perhaps be best countered with greater dispersion and mobility of assets. Pakistan needs to develop something like the Pantsir, then a LOMADS, and long-range LRSAMs.

So aside from Brahmos, India has no SOW or REK capability. Nirbhay program still in development?

Add to list KH-59ME ALCM:

j2-jpg.318458

Thanks

pakistan have threat from massive i crease of pakistani population afghan refugees global warming economic crunch corruption and then indian missiles

Lol we have Spice 1000 and Spice 250 with range of 100-120 km.
SPICE is Israeli and not an indian weapon.

As for you having it .. yes you have the old SPICE with a range of 50-60km!

Infact only the latest SPICE 250 has a range of 100km (not 120).. and that’s only used by Israelis on their F teens.

And offered to india.. no deal for SPICE or SPIKE ATGM.

Lol we have Spice 1000 and Spice 250 with range of 100-120 km.
SPICE is Israeli and not an indian weapon.

As for you having it .. yes you have the old SPICE with a range of 50-60km!

Infact only the latest SPICE 250 has a range of 100km (not 120).. and that’s only used by Israelis on their F teens.

And offered to india.. no deal for SPICE or SPIKE ATGM.

Back
Top Bottom