What's new

Threat of Sino-Indian battle looms large ahead of 50th anniv of 1962 war

Why dont China come and liberate NE and create a buffer Zone for China BD and Myanmar? That would be nice.
You know what would be nice?? Me getting hooked up with Megan Fox:partay:
But unfortunatley none of the two situations are possible:smokin::cry:

India should give Nukes to Vietnam and also ballistic and cruise missiles to them. then we can sit down with China and resolve all issues.

Why dont China come and liberate NE and create a buffer Zone for China BD and Myanmar? That would be nice.

575997_411399285562394_1759167299_n.jpg

Good! The Maoist rebellion is exploding already, Delhi is paralyzed by corruption and a massive Chinese attack on the border would completely break india apart, letting Pakistan come in and liberate Kashmir.

I feel The recent gesture by the Gen Kayani to demilitarize Siachen is a part of the plan of invasion of Kashmir. I suspect China and Pakistan are planning a simultaneos attack on india. As Siachen holds the high ground and cuts off the Pak-China interconnectivity Pak or China cannot occupy the Kashmir valley as siachen holds a pocket of resistence.

the reasons are
1) India is getting stronger day by day and it will become militarily stronger once defence deals are executed in the next 5 years.
2) For Pakistan and China if they do not take Kashmir and AP now they can never take those parts from India ever.
3) Indian is building settlements of Kashmiri pundits and lot of developmental activities are happening in Kashmir that will link up Kashmir valley to the rest of the country.
4) If China can manage to conquer and occcupy AP before nuclear stand off and at the same time Pakistan-China can occupy Kashmir valley it will be a complete victory for the PAK-China axis 5 years from now it will be almost impossible for them to touch these regions and India is building infrastructure.
5) If China can can occupy AP or some part of Kashmir as a part of bargain this will send a signal to the smaller countries lying in SCS periphery.

Good! The Maoist rebellion is exploding already, Delhi is paralyzed by corruption and a massive Chinese attack on the border would completely break india apart, letting Pakistan come in and liberate Kashmir.

Here we go...... :hitwall:

If wish for India to live peacefully with all its neighbors, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka. There is no other country in the world that hostile to all its neighbors

Hey,You have two neighbors:eek.....you are hostile to both:eek:

I believe China is anyway going to democratise in a few decades.
And that will be the end of suspicsions between India and CHina and start of a New found friendship...Why not Wait for a few decades holding our nerves..
There are only few hardliners left in the communist Party let them go away and China democratise....The WEST will have no where to Hide...

pakistan democratised.....didnt solve jack$hit for us

I feel The recent gesture by the Gen Kayani to demilitarize Siachen is a part of the plan of invasion of Kashmir. I suspect China and Pakistan are planning a simultaneos attack on india. As Siachen holds the high ground and cuts off the Pak-China interconnectivity Pak or China cannot occupy the Kashmir valley as siachen holds a pocket of resistence.

the reasons are
1) India is getting stronger day by day and it will become militarily stronger once defence deals are executed in the next 5 years.
2) For Pakistan and China if they do not take Kashmir and AP now they can never take those parts from India ever.
3) Indian is building settlements of Kashmiri pundits and lot of developmental activities are happening in Kashmir that will link up Kashmir valley to the rest of the country.
4) If China can manage to conquer and occcupy AP before nuclear stand off and at the same time Pakistan-China can occupy Kashmir valley it will be a complete victory for the PAK-China axis 5 years from now it will be almost impossible for them to touch these regions and India is building infrastructure.
5) If China can can occupy AP or some part of Kashmir as a part of bargain this will send a signal to the smaller countries lying in SCS periphery.

As if other countries will allow a recap of WW2 germany. Btw China's army is a very unbloodied army but ours has come into existence post 1962 but we have won numerous wars. In the 1980s tension bw china - india the Cpc could not execute a recap like 1962. As to pakistan it is a blackhole

But how did Headlines Today get access to R&AW's secret note ?

This requires an investigation in itself.

How did we know its RAW's secret note?

Hey puppet... Many masters of urs said, they are going to attack India in 2012... Already 6 months are over... When are they going to attack? In next 1 month or so, snow will cover Himalayas, so no chances of attack after a month...
So India china war in 2012 is just a joke made by chinese and people like u?

As if other countries will allow a recap of WW2 germany. Btw China's army is a very unbloodied army but ours has come into existence post 1962 but we have won numerous wars. In the 1980s tension bw china - india the Cpc could not execute a recap like 1962. As to pakistan it is a blackhole

I have full confidence in IA and its capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom