What's new

Threat of major terror attack in Kashmir reason behind deploying 10,000 troops: Govt

They deployed troops in Kashmir before balakot.this time,they want to attack our kashmir.they will make loc hot ( which is already hot) and I believe they want to alter the loc.looks like cold start type of stuff.false attack or no attack,this time India will attack because afghan deal is done deal and they want to sabotage this deal.
We want to take back our land because you had a deal with Taliban for Afghanistan with USA support?

Care to elaborate at all?

They deployed troops in Kashmir before balakot.this time,they want to attack our kashmir.they will make loc hot ( which is already hot) and I believe they want to alter the loc.looks like cold start type of stuff.false attack or no attack,this time India will attack because afghan deal is done deal and they want to sabotage this deal.

I do not any one in India is really intrested to alter LOC...Yeh, India use your ur side of Kashmir as a bargaining chip rather than making it as a part of India

Another false flag in the making. The world doesnt buy this shit anymore.

Lol.
Posters on this very forum were predicting this only 2 days ago and it's already here. Let's see how it pans out this time. The Indians must be stupid if they think that people are going to buy it this time round.

Maybe the Indian army is following this forum and
This is the end of Hindutva we are witnessing.

.آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom