What's new

Threat Alert: Islamabad - Credible ⚠️

I think the tweet is from a credible source. Then, I just speculated that for a HVT, the long-range shot is also a plausible possibility.
Dude the person whos tweeting is Waleed and he is far from a credible source.
It could very well be true, but just as much as it being untrue.

This is the problem people just blindly post things on twitter and others take it as gospel.

I am beginning to think f the corrupt who die...I don't want any poor Pakistani to die.

what does it mean we are comming?
they never left,---------pakistani awaam was sold the chooran---( we broke the back of ttp) pak army............ispr
they didnt even break a leg,
just shifted 1000.s of ttp terrorists to their friends to the talibans across the border in afghanistan, and freed many 100.s from pakistani jails, in somke screen of peace?

keep a snake in your home and wishing it only bites your neighbour ........MFkkrs

lol..

likely a black-water operation to carry out wired bomb attacks on the hotel and the reporters will be in place to announce oh yeah look the face of terror.... The world's oldest trick in the book yawn
Blackwater and the ISI are hand in glove, both work with each other and always have.

lol..

likely a black-water operation to carry out wired bomb attacks on the hotel and the reporters will be in place to announce oh yeah look the face of terror.... The world's oldest trick in the book yawn

If you don't have the decency to recognize the serious nature of the post (and that it was posted by a very senior member here), perhaps you should refrain from comments? Our nation is under serious terrorism threats now. It's not a joke, we've lost a lot of people already to this barbarisms by Talibans in Afghanistan.

@Jango @LeGenD

Please can you do something about the following member:

522726F2-FD0E-42F1-ADCD-3638537662AB.jpeg

Thank you.

I judged from his pace that he always put such news first so thought he must have some links :P

I judged from his pace that he always put such news first so thought he must have some links :P
Sir. Every Tom dick and Harry claims to have links these days.

out of curiousity. How do you mean, sir? Meaning no one can infilrate the city from the hills or no one can use a sniper rifle from the hills?
Can’t go into details, but if you want to test it, go for a walk beyond trail 3 and let me know what happens 😂

The only reason they would deploy snipers would be for harassing fire. Taliban tactics are always VBIED/ PBIED followed by mass shooters and maybe a secondary device.

Look at the previous attacks up until now. Also using a 50cal at any meaningful range requires a lot of experience and training.
Thanks. When it comes to HVT like the marriot, do the security forces use jammers to block T's communication?
In that case, how would they communicate themselves? Landline?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom