What's new

Threat Alert: Islamabad - Credible ⚠️

sometime you see on streets afghans look like cave mans . once i just see 6 guys in photo shop i thought if they are not taliban then who else is . paksitan's biggest blunder is afhans in paksitan and open border . but this is not gonna solve soon .

Maybe you just lack tolerance towards those who don't look like you.

You recently posted on the forum about how you would like to see government buildings bombed in Islamabad.

We can now kiss goodbye to any more cricket or any sports to be played in Pakistan. Threats of major terror incidents will also keep peoples and trade away now. It makes me so angry It all goes back to that clumsy Mr mushraf stupidity in unconditionally signing up to UsA blank sheet

Yep - as long as the generals and establishment are getting their usa funded backhanders - they dont care what happens to Pakistan, Pakistani's, or Pakistans future...

Last edited:
Jo kaam uss Kanjar say India nay laina tha, lay liya. Now, he is useless for them.

I cannot stress this enough. The Americans simply pulled a masterstroke. We had a mole in our ranks and the Americans exploited it to perfection. When the CIA director landed in Pakistan the Americans exercised the nuclear option. Bajwa handed it to the Americans on a silver platter. It is all history now. This one will go into the history books.

I honestly believe that Pakistan is today dealing with a Yugoslavia predicament. We are heading towards anarchy and the people don't have a clue. All the signs are there.

Maybe you just lack tolerance towards those who don't look like you.

You recently posted on the forum about how you would like to see government buildings bombed in Islamabad.
kis ne kaha bomb buildings ???????????? sirf PDM ko marna jaiz hai bulding ko zara sa nuksaan hoa to haram joga . :lol:

I cannot stress this enough. The Americans simply pulled a masterstroke. We had a mole in our ranks and the Americans exploited it to perfection. When the CIA director landed in Pakistan the Americans exercised the nuclear option. Bajwa handed it to the Americans on a silver platter. It is all history now. This one will go into the history books.

I honestly believe that Pakistan is today fealing with a Yugoslavia predicament. We are heading towards anarchy and the people don't have a clue.
so what its history "Sometimes to create, one must first destroy."

kis ne kaha bomb buildings ???????????? sirf PDM ko marna jaiz hai bulding ko zara sa nuksaan hoa to haram joga . :lol:

so what its history "Sometimes to create, one must first destroy."

Perhaps this is the only way to rid this country from tyrants.

Post in thread 'Breaking News: PDM submitted no confidence motion against Pervaiz Elahi' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brea...on-against-pervaiz-elahi.756835/post-14130585

What is the difference between your ambitions and those of the terrorists?

Don't get emotional bud. It is not Imran Khan that invited trouble. Remember it is your PDM in power right now. All responsibility squarely lies on PDM. A cartel brought to power by the Americans with the full support of Bajwa.

LOL You must be yearning for corruption to thrive in Pakistan. Instead you find yourselves dealing with one crisis after another. Not how you planned your comeback or did you?

do taliban operate JDAMs ? it should be our airforce then ok .

So if they get access to JDAMs you would support them? Or do you want civil war that military overruns civilian infrastructure?

Make up your damn mind. In the same thread you were also quite clear about your separatist's ideas.

Don't get emotional bud. It is not Imran Khan that invited trouble. Remember it is your PDM in power right now. All responsibility squarely lies on PDM. A cartel brought to power by the Americans with the full support of Bajwa.

LOL You must be yearning for corruption to thrive in Pakistan. Instead you find yourselves dealing with one crisis after another.

Go get high you Dutch drug lord

ager apni airforce bomb giray gi to theek hi hoga na . :lol:

it will be same as PLAAF did in 1941

I think of so many things as well but question is, was there any Alert from Pakistani Agencies?

YES, but it doesn't need to be sent to the PDF OVERSEAS PTI warriors who only have one thing left in life to do, sit away and insult the army and many of them call "BLA and TLP" "best things in disguise" like in one of the posts above. This is indirectly contributing to violence and destabilization in Pakistan.

I think this has become a national security issue also. The government and the agencies should work on notifying associated countries to monitor and control people's activities that are undermining peace in Pakistan. I think the work on this should be starting soon if not in swing already. There is a difference between positive criticism and going to this degree where you outline terror outfits as "best things in disguise" or praise India for military and terrorist offenses inside Pakistan, like what was happening in threads about India's involvement and Pakistan sharing proofs. This "criticism" is not positive or constructive.

So if they get access to JDAMs you would support them? Or do you want civil war that military overruns civilian infrastructure?

Make up your damn mind. In the same thread you were also quite clear about your separatist's ideas.

LOL Says the Nazi German. Don't get angry. I know you are hurt, but PDM can't save the day. Own the situation. There is no easy escape.

it will be same as PLAAF did to nationalists

PLAAF-Ki-43-1.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom